InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

Discus and support InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I watched the recent InsideXbox Stream on Mixer and got the Onyx Kompass for Sea of Thieves. The Compass already shows up in my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cha0sQueenchen, Feb 21, 2019.

1. InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

Hey Guys,

I watched the recent InsideXbox Stream on Mixer and got the Onyx Kompass for Sea of Thieves.

The Compass already shows up in my Microsoft Account on the official Website but it doesn´t show up ingame.

The support told me to wait for at least 7 days, which have passed now. I also refreshed my windows cache.

Now I feel like I am out of options and I would appreciate some help.

Thank you very much

PS: I´m playing on PC

:)

Cha0sQueenchen, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Cha0sQueenchen Win User

InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

Thank you for your quick reply =)
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Cha0s,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that your Onyx Compass isn't showing up in-game, but congrats on the win! Since you've already received the code (and likely redeemed it) but that item hasn't become available in-game,
    your best bet going forward is going to contact Rare to enquire why it isn't applying in the game itself. You can open a request for support with them regarding this and please be sure to provide as much detail as possible. Adding in a screenshot may also
    be helpful if possible.

Sea of Thieves Support

Sea of Thieves OFFICIAL

Sea of Thieves - RARE Games

I hope that this helps out!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019 2nd Request

Hi Blueshadowbeast,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave the other
    "Sea of Thieves Onyx Compass/ Mixpot 05/02/2019"
    open for discussion regarding this concern. This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it.

Thank you!
  5. Wojt2007lys Win User

Rewards Program Quests bug

Thank you for watching the Sea of ​​Thieves broadcast: Mixer Invitational - Battle for LA. Your Onyx Four Pack MixPot package is ready and waiting for you in the game - we apologize for the confusion.
    When you launch the Sea of ​​Thieves game, you'll find the following four items in the equipment chest: Onyx Bucket, Onyx Compass, Obsidian Drum and Black Dog Concertina.
  6. Succubus Alice Win User

Ebony Flintlock Skin

Same for me, set up my mixer account so it's linked to my microsoft account and was there for the inside xbox sea of thieves stream but still haven't received the item.
Thema:

1. InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves) - Similar Threads - InsideXbox Stream Mixer

2. I can't make streaming through the Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't make streaming through the Xbox Game Bar: Whenever I try to start streaming through the Xbox Game Bar, the message below is shown. [img] Permissions are enabled as per image. Can you help me? [img]...
  3. Xbox will not display on my Xbox Companion App to stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox will not display on my Xbox Companion App to stream: Hi. I cannot stream my Xbox on my laptop using the Companion app. I have used this previously with no issuesm however, I cannot even find my Xbox on my app when i press the connection button. I...
  4. Camera from Laptop to stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    Camera from Laptop to stream: Hi everyone. I have gotten a new laptop and wanted to start mixer streaming so I assumed I would be able to use my laptops camera to do so. Well I haven't had much luck so far and I'm wondering if...
  5. Xbox não faz streaming pro PC e nem pro celular[Xbox does not stream to PC or mobile]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox não faz streaming pro PC e nem pro celular[Xbox does not stream to PC or mobile]: Não consigo fazer o streaming do xbox pro PC nem pro celular, reiniciei o modem, o PC e o xbox e não consegui reverter nenhuma das situações, Preciso de ajuda porque não sei mais que caminho tomar...
  6. Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming: Cant figure this out I cannot paste ny stream key anywhere and after messing around with streamlabs I cannot get my feed from my xbox to come through I can only "go live" from the streamlabs how...
  7. Mixer streaming banners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer streaming banners: I've been looking every where for this but Iv seen how some streamers will have banners showing on their stream, like saying who just followed them, how many followers they need towards goal, what...
  8. April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April InsideXBOX Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintrock Still Not Received: Hello, I logged into my account on mixer before the stream started and then watched the stream. I waited two weeks to receive this mixpot item, per the instructions, and still have not received...
  9. #InsideXbox State Of Decay 2 Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    #InsideXbox State Of Decay 2 Reward: So last night I was watching the inside xbox and they said that if your tweet got read, they would tweet you back a code for the Ultimate Edition of State of Decay 2. My tweet was displayed on TV,...
  10. missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing the mix pot rewards from the InsideXbox stream from the 10. of marts: HI i watched a part of the Xbox mixer stream on the 10. of marts,(Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming) on my xbox on my xbox live account, but i haven't received a message with the Sea of Thieves or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. #insidexbox mixer