Inspirational gamers

Discus and support Inspirational gamers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who has been the most inspirational gamer/streamer throughout your gaming years? In what way did they inspire you and what did they inspire you to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LBCxFUZZ, Mar 4, 2020.

1. LBCxFUZZ
    LBCxFUZZ Guest

Inspirational gamers

Who has been the most inspirational gamer/streamer throughout your gaming years? In what way did they inspire you and what did they inspire you to do? They don’t need to be gamers but streamers or “youtubers” etc.

:)

LBCxFUZZ, Mar 4, 2020
  2. julosjc Win User

Inspirational gamers

i think Dr Disrespect has been innovative with his level of production so inspiration as well in that way. I love that he stays in character even if chucking countless tantrums lol
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Inspirational gamers

Myself lol... I’m not a streamer tho
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Inspirational gamers

Who has been the most inspirational gamer/streamer throughout your gaming years? In what way did they inspire you and what did they inspire you to do? They don’t need to be gamers but streamers or “youtubers” etc.
    I actually don't have one since i love a lot of youterbers and streamers, i learn a little bit of everyone.
  5. schnurren Win User

Inspirational gamers

I don't know if inspirational, but Lazy Game Reviews does really good content.

As for someone that I can watch again and again (albeit not being a streamer), I would say Angry Video Game Nerd. I started following him since gametrailers days and I never get tired of him.
  6. Username1987 Win User

Inspirational gamers

Never had one. I'm from the time we played for fun...
Thema:

Inspirational gamers

1. Inspirational gamers - Similar Threads - Inspirational gamers

2. Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use a custom photo as a gamer picture?: For some reason when I try using a custom image, the xbox app says "Sorry we cannot upload this picture right now, try again later." This has happened to me a few times over the span of a few...
  3. Can’t upload my gamer pic right now

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload my gamer pic right now: My xbox app is saying it can’t upload my picture right now its been doing this for 3 days anyone got any help [img] ac0b5df5-ec8f-466b-a73a-799d97468901
  4. Changing gamer pic on iPhone “error” and my

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing gamer pic on iPhone “error” and my: why cant I change my gamerpic on windows 10,ipad and iphone. I have the right size of photo but across all my devices the same message keeps appearing “Sorry, we cant upload this image right now,...
  5. I just finished a project inspired by Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just finished a project inspired by Gears of War 4: I finished another pair of #custom #headphones These were inspired by #gearsofwar And #gearsofwar4! Everything was designed and made from scratch with exception to the #drivers(speakers) and...
  6. IMPERIUM - Guild inspired by the Roman Republic. (DC 350+ Active store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IMPERIUM - Guild inspired by the Roman Republic. (DC 350+ Active store): IMPERIUM Why serve when you could rule in the Imperium Imperium is primarily for adult Daggerfall players interested in Trade, PvP and PvE. The guild ranks are Roman Republic themed with a...
  7. Star Wars Inspired Halo Trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Inspired Halo Trailer: Check Out my Star Wars inspired Halo Trailer [MEDIA] 42d93a0c-b1f2-48e7-b4b6-b327f6be617a
  8. Minecraft Has Inspired Me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Has Inspired Me: I've played an aweful lot of Minecraft of late and have found great inspiration in it. I live on a very large property, most of which is undeveloped land that is very hilly, spanning 183 feet...
  9. Pixel Inspiration are Recruiting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pixel Inspiration are Recruiting: We are a newly formed clan, looking to progress on the Xbox one scene. We are searching for members who play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Our aim is to grow on the competitive front along...
  10. Creative Labs Creative® Inspire™ 5.1 Digital 5500 not compatible with XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creative Labs Creative® Inspire™ 5.1 Digital 5500 not compatible with XBOX One: I´ve a Creative Labs Creative® Inspire™ 5.1 Digital 5500 conected by optical, in XBOX360 works correctly, but in XBOX One doesn´t work correctly. Where i can see a list of compatible 5.1...