Install game or app for this?

Discus and support Install game or app for this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i try to go to the xbox store, get an app, or game add on i keep getting this message: You need to install the game or app for this. Make sure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GEW MALACHI, Aug 15, 2014.

1. GEW MALACHI
    GEW MALACHI Guest

Whenever i try to go to the xbox store, get an app, or game add on i keep getting this message: You need to install the game or app for this. Make sure you're signed into xbox live and look for it in the xbox store. I have tried the hard reset by holding
    down the icon button on my console for 5 sec. and then unplugging the power and waiting 5 min. before powering back on. I have also tried shutting down and unplugging and then waiting 30 sec before powering back on. Both methods i have tried numerous times
    and neither have worked. This has gone on for 3 weeks now. I am apart of the preview program and have reported this 3 times through the feedback feature, but i have gotten no response. Can anyone help?

:)

GEW MALACHI, Aug 15, 2014
  2. ZX0814
    ZX0814 Guest
    Problem about Avatar

May be because of you didn't install games app or Xbox app in your device?

ZX0814, Aug 15, 2014
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 not showing in my library

Hi!

Be sure you use the correct account used to redeem the game. Open Microsoft Store and search the game to install it.

If you can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store, you can follow these
    instructions

DominumStige, Aug 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 15, 2014
  5. renanforni Win User

Cannot Install FoxNow App

Hi people , i am try to install the Netflix , Crackle and Youtube , the apps is downloaded normally , but when the apps try to install is presented the status : Installing 6 % , Installing 8 % , Installing 10 % , Installing 2 % , and the apps is not installed
    , if i try to install a app if I install an app that never used before it installs normally.

I made a factory reset , cleaning apps and games , and the problem dont resolve
  6. s33r Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:

Are these games you're installing through the XBox (Beta) app or remote installing using the App?
  7. onyxishere Win User

8. Daft Badger Win User

Games list

Just go to "My games & apps". Every game or app you own & have installed or ready to install is listed there
  9. supermm Win User
Thema:

1. Install game or app for this? - Similar Threads - Install game app

2. New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed: Anyone else having this issue? On the app, there is a "jump back in" section, however when I click on the game it says "download to console" when the game is already downloaded. I assumed you...
  3. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  4. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  5. Game pass app and windows store cannot install anything, error 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app and windows store cannot install anything, error 0x80070057: hi all, I cannot get anything from the xbox game pass app to install at all, or from the windows story. everything gives me a harddrive error, 0x80070057. i think its because i changed folder...
  6. Can't install apps and games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install apps and games.: I recently tried to install new apps onto my Xbox from the store and found that once the installation started after seconds it would stop. I tried everything to fix it but everytime the...
  7. Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect

in XboX Insiders
    Manage Games and Apps Installed add-ons incorrect: [IMG] Forza Motorsports 6 shows 19 add-ons installed (there is 104 installed)...
  8. Xbox app won't allow me to install games as my drive isn't NTFS formatted

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't allow me to install games as my drive isn't NTFS formatted: So as the title says I can't install games, however I already installed Halo, Forza Horizon and Sea of Thieves before I started getting this error message. Seeing as this issue kinda stops me...
  9. Xbox App Game Pass - Some games not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Game Pass - Some games not installing: I have been having issues with the Xbox App when it comes to installing some games. Half of the games I have tried to install report the error: Connect your storage The storage you were...
  10. Games not installing from shop and XBox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not installing from shop and XBox app: Hello! Since I started the gamepass subscription i tried over and over to install games on my pc. I always get an error and the installation aborts without any clear statement. It just says...