Install game or app for this?

Discus and support Install game or app for this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i try to go to the xbox store, get an app, or game add on i keep getting this message: You need to install the game or app for this. Make sure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GEW MALACHI, Aug 15, 2014.

1. GEW MALACHI
    GEW MALACHI Guest

Whenever i try to go to the xbox store, get an app, or game add on i keep getting this message: You need to install the game or app for this. Make sure you're signed into xbox live and look for it in the xbox store. I have tried the hard reset by holding
    down the icon button on my console for 5 sec. and then unplugging the power and waiting 5 min. before powering back on. I have also tried shutting down and unplugging and then waiting 30 sec before powering back on. Both methods i have tried numerous times
    and neither have worked. This has gone on for 3 weeks now. I am apart of the preview program and have reported this 3 times through the feedback feature, but i have gotten no response. Can anyone help?

:)

GEW MALACHI, Aug 15, 2014
  2. ZX0814
    ZX0814 Guest
    Problem about Avatar

May be because of you didn't install games app or Xbox app in your device?

ZX0814, Aug 15, 2014
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 not showing in my library

Hi!

Be sure you use the correct account used to redeem the game. Open Microsoft Store and search the game to install it.

If you can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store, you can follow these
    instructions

DominumStige, Aug 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 15, 2014
  5. renanforni Win User

Cannot Install FoxNow App

Hi people , i am try to install the Netflix , Crackle and Youtube , the apps is downloaded normally , but when the apps try to install is presented the status : Installing 6 % , Installing 8 % , Installing 10 % , Installing 2 % , and the apps is not installed
    , if i try to install a app if I install an app that never used before it installs normally.

I made a factory reset , cleaning apps and games , and the problem dont resolve
  6. onyxishere Win User

7. Daft Badger Win User

Games list

Just go to "My games & apps". Every game or app you own & have installed or ready to install is listed there
  8. Антон Бакш Win User

Can't launch Destiny on Xbox 360!

Ok, if the game is not installed then go to My Games and Apps then Ready to Install to download the base game.
    I would be happy to download Destiny, but also the Collectors Edition app, where I offer to download the Expantion Pack 1(after 1% of installation constantly fails) and 2(installs fine), I have nothing more to install and most Destiny in the My games and
    apps NO! =(
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Controller disconnect issues... still

Hey there Myrmidian!

Just to clarify, if your console is replaced, you will need to reinstall all games and apps again. This can easily be done by navigating to My Games & Apps and choosing either the Games or Apps tab for which items you would like to install first. On the
    right side you will see all of the games or apps that you have previously installed in the Ready To Install section. If you have any disc based games, you will need to install those by inserting the disc and following the prompts to install.
Thema:

1. Install game or app for this? - Similar Threads - Install game app

2. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games: I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this...
  3. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...
  4. Is there a way to point Xbox app to my already installed games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to point Xbox app to my already installed games?: Hi, I've just reformatted my main hard drive and I have Gears 5 and Outer worlds installed on another SSD, I was wondering if there was any way to point the xbox app to those install directorys...
  5. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  6. Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games: Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox beta app. When it get to the final page with the install button on it, the button is grayed out. Drive space required says "unknown" no drives are visible...
  7. Cannot install games from Xbox (Beta) app on PC on secondary drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games from Xbox (Beta) app on PC on secondary drive: Cannot install games from Xbox (Beta). I've googled my problem, and it seems there are many people who have it as well. It has been many many months since I first reported this problem. My...
  8. Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e: Hey, I'm unable to install all games which have "Administrator approval required for installation". When it's supposed to start downloading it stops and gives the error message "Something...
  9. XBox Desktop App Error 0x80073cfc When Installing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Desktop App Error 0x80073cfc When Installing Games: While attempting to pre-install The Outer Wilds, the XBox app crashed. Upon re-opening the app I am now unable to start the installation for The Outer Wilds, or any other game on the platform, as...
  10. Xbox (beta) app and installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and installing games: Hi there i have just recently installed the new beta app for the reason of getting the xbox game pass ultimate. It all installed everything fine i went to go and intall a game and it only wanted...