Install games on second device

Discus and support Install games on second device in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an issue with Games from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, e.g. Football Manager 2019. I installed the game on a first device, then uninstalled before... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by QuotientAxt7485, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Install games on second device

I have an issue with Games from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, e.g. Football Manager 2019.

I installed the game on a first device, then uninstalled before trying to install it on a second device.

Then on this second device I can only send an order to download the game on the first one.

Its not possible to install on the second device.

How can I do this? Thanks

Also Sea of Thieves isn't running at all

:)

QuotientAxt7485, Aug 18, 2019
  2. QuotientAxt7485 Win User

I installed new Updates on Windows. Now it works
  3. QuotientAxt7485 Win User

Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry, but it is on two Acer laptop computers. I use the Store for installing

I can only choose to install on another device from here
  4. PatriotSH529 Win User

Hi, make sure the second device is your home device, if not then the games may or may not download but you will not be able to run them. This goes across PC and Xbox one consoles.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Go direct to the store on the second device and download it manually
  6. QuotientAxt7485 Win User

I have both devices connected to my account. But I don't find an option to put it on home device.

I also tried to install the game with only my second device connected, but that didn't work as well

How do I make sure the second device is my home device?
Thema:

1. Install games on second device - Similar Threads - Install games second

2. Missing games from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games from ready to install: Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE both were free with games with gold and are missing from ready to install, the knot way to install them is through the windows store. I know you can install from the...
  3. Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???

in XBoX on Windows
    Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???: I new to xbox beta account and subscription. I wanted to play Football Manager 2019. nice it is listed as included with sub. Download and install. Click play, get error. Football Manager...
  4. Game not showing in installed or ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing in installed or ready to install: Hi so this has been like this for months i cant figure out what to do it shows that i own the game and have it installed when i go on the store but it wont show in my installed or ready to...
  5. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...
  6. Can't install games from xbox game pass on second PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games from xbox game pass on second PC.: I subscribed to xbox games pass a few weeks ago, and have been enjoying it a lot, but there are some games in there that I'd rather play on my sofa. Now I have a NUC that I use as a media centre...
  7. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  8. Some installed games have a phantom second version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some installed games have a phantom second version: When viewing my installed games, some games have two versions. Both Jetpac Refuelled and PNEUMA Breath of Life have phantom doubles. One of them is the regular game tile where you can launch the...
  9. xbox one hangs during install of second game

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one hangs during install of second game: My xbox one hangs during the installation of a second game. I have restored the console to factory defaults (without saving any games etc.) several times and have then tried to install 2 of the 4...
  10. Two Xbox Ones and one external drive - cannot see installed games on second Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox Ones and one external drive - cannot see installed games on second Xbox: I have two Xbox Ones and I'd like to share one external drive between them. I thought that since I'm using the same Live account I would be able to see the games/apps installed when I connected...