Install help!!!!!

Discus and support Install help!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play with some friends, (some age of empire 4) but it said we had differenet versions so i uninstalled everything and now i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PinkytheTrapper, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Install help!!!!!

I was trying to play with some friends, (some age of empire 4) but it said we had differenet versions so i uninstalled everything and now i cant re-install age of empires i get this error code: 0x80070424 .....

ooo and all of this is on PC......what the hell is it? how do i fix it?

i have tried:

1. restarting computer
    2. restarting/ reinstalling xbox
    3. uninstalling age but now i cant re-install
    So far not a big fan of xbox

:)

PinkytheTrapper, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Zip Martin Win User

Install Help

I'm not sure if this is related, but I am unable to buy any cars (except for a few) because it thinks it's not installed yet. I get the message that complains it will be available after install. However, the install progress is showing 100%. I will try again
    after a restart.
  3. HR Sandwich Win User

Install Help

Since Forza 5 has such a massive initial update, it needs to update that before it can start the installation. What you can do is.

1. Take the game out of the xbox

2. Disconnect from xbox live.

3. Hold down the power button for 10-15 seconds to clear cache.

4. Restart xbox and resume download

5. Once the download is finished reconnect to xbox live and download the update.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Help with install

Hi!

Try clearing the cache from the console with the
    power cycle
    system and try downloading the game again.
  5. CharissaJB123 Win User

Install Help

Installation problems. I got prompted to install update. I accepted. It was stuck at 99% for a really long time. I paused the install and then canceled the install. I turned off the XBOX and retried the install. This time I got a warning that the install
    was 6gb. I accepted. It has be STUCK at "0% Install" for over an hour. Not sure what to do at this point.
  6. cjhusky Win User

Install Help

So what was the resolution? Similar issue here. Forza install completed (with 6GB update), which took about 4.5 hours on a VERY fast, corporate pipe. So I just put the disc back in and it is asking me to basically install all over again, 6GB and all.
    Not sure I want to go thru that fiasco again. How I long for the days of slamming a disc in and playing games...this sucks
Thema:

Install help!!!!!

1. Install help!!!!! - Similar Threads - Install help

2. [Help] I can't install Xbox Game Bar Error 0x80073D05

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] I can't install Xbox Game Bar Error 0x80073D05: I had this issue for some months now. I searched support through reddit, Microsoft and just did not find any solution. The app is downloaded and once it reaches something like 90% of...
  3. No INSTALL / PLAY button to be found. I need help, my Minecraft W10 has been stuck on beta...

in XboX Insiders
    No INSTALL / PLAY button to be found. I need help, my Minecraft W10 has been stuck on beta...: There's no INSTALL / PLAY button to be found on my Microsoft store, I need help. submitted by /u/BlackSpyder714 [link] [comments]
  4. Need help with Warzone not installing

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Warzone not installing: I can’t get Warzone to download everytime I try to install it the game doesn’t show up in my queue any help is appreciated! submitted by /u/rguiliano88 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox one add on will download but not install. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one add on will download but not install. Help!: Purchased Star Wars mashup on Xbox one. Downloaded it but it will not install. Help please. 6ee472c4-4894-40e7-a175-957ace98b3c7
  6. I deleted Xbox App from my computer and cant install now... HELP??

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Xbox App from my computer and cant install now... HELP??: So I made the mistake to delete the Xbox app to clear space. I deleted the app by using right click and then down to delete, in the file explorer. Now when I try to download the app, I receive an...
  7. i need help installing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help installing a game: when i try to install stardew vally or any game off of the microsoft store it wont let me click install or it would say launch but wont let me launch it and i have xbox game pass ultimate, please...
  8. Help installing games on PC through Xbox app -- Error 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help installing games on PC through Xbox app -- Error 0x00000001: Hello, I'm trying to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection on my PC, a Lenovo Legion 7i, should be powerful enough to run it. Problem is, I'm trying to install it through Game Pass on a...
  9. Help game pass won't let me install on any drive anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help game pass won't let me install on any drive anymore.: This problem has just recently started and I've installed updates, did a scan to repair any broken files, uninstalled Xbox app, nothing is working! [img] <--- This is the image that it gives me...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 wont install on my xbox pls help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 wont install on my xbox pls help.: I am trying to use xbox gamepass to download mfs2020 and it keeps saying "check back in a little bit" I dont know what to do, ife restarted my xbox and everything i just wanna play the game....