Install on my device button doesn't work.

Discus and support Install on my device button doesn't work. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Good evening, I am having problems on the microsoft store, as I view my purchases in the order/billing/purchase history the "you own this game" and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NYBADASS95, Feb 21, 2020.

1. NYBADASS95
    NYBADASS95 Guest

Good evening, I am having problems on the microsoft store, as I view my purchases in the order/billing/purchase history the "you own this game" and "Install on my devices" messages both overlap and I cannot use the install button as it doesn't work. This
    situation has really confused me as I've never had a problem before, any help would be appreciated, I use the microsoft account on an android device.
    Install on my device button doesn't work. [​IMG]

:)

NYBADASS95, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Install on my device button doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Install device button

2. Microsoft Store doesn't recognize my device when trying to install a game with my Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't recognize my device when trying to install a game with my Xbox Game...: It only shows the computer that I use at my job, even though I removed it. I tried everyting that other forums recommended but it's still not working, everything is updated, I tried...
  3. Installing a game on devices

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing a game on devices: So I bought a game on the xbox recently (Mirror's Edge Catalyst), and i'm trying to download it on my pc because I already have it on my xbox. So I go into the download page, and it says I own...
  4. Anyone noticed this problem with install to my devices being blocked by the Pegi info so...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone noticed this problem with install to my devices being blocked by the Pegi info so...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  5. "Install on my devices" button doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Install on my devices" button doesn't work: good evening I've had problems with the microsoft store, as I view my games in the order and billing history I noticed the "you own this game" and "install on my devices" messages were overlapping...
  6. have to install forza horizon 4 on my device every time i want to play it

in XBoX on Windows
    have to install forza horizon 4 on my device every time i want to play it: If i want to play forza horizon 4 online on pc i have to go to the windows store and click install on device. This wouldn't be to bad if the windows store actually worked. Sometimes it doesn't...
  7. Anyone know how to remove 3rd console from Install on devices on xbox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to remove 3rd console from Install on devices on xbox store?: I'm trying to figure out how to remove the 3rd console when purchasing games on xbox store website. I only have one xbox one console and my brother he has his own xbox one console too. We are...
  8. Can't install teredo, not appearing in device manager either

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install teredo, not appearing in device manager either: I just bought xbox live and tried to join an online session in FH4, but it just loads for ages then comes up with a connecting errror. I've tried for over 3 hours trying to download teredo but...
  9. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  10. Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games: Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox beta app. When it get to the final page with the install button on it, the button is grayed out. Drive space required says "unknown" no drives are visible...