Install stalled at 66%

Discus and support Install stalled at 66% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My install of COD Modern Warfare has stalled at 66%. Message says "Connection with servers has been disconnected" I exit and then I can't play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tpatch, Oct 29, 2019.

1. tpatch
    tpatch Guest

Install stalled at 66%

My install of COD Modern Warfare has stalled at 66%. Message says "Connection with servers has been disconnected" I exit and then I can't play the game.

Online forums say to clear memory and says to get to Settings page, hold XBox logo on the controller. When I do that I do not get to the settings page - instead my only options are: Turn Off Console, Turn controller off and restart Console. I can figure
    out how to get to Settings page.

OBTW - the real problem is my install stalled. So frustrating.

:)

tpatch, Oct 29, 2019
  2. tpatch Win User

Install stalled at 66%

I like the idea of canceling the download and retrying. Let me fire up the XBox up and see where it is at now and I'll report back. Thanks for responding. I'll keep you posted. Getting more upset as I see all the commercials about Modern Warfare.

Cheers.
  3. tpatch Win User

Install stalled at 66%

Become Ash - anything else you can recommend?
  4. tpatch Win User

Install stalled at 66%

Thanks AridLizard - cold comfort that it's on their end not mine.

I have signed up for notification.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Install stalled at 66%

A lot of people have been having this problem it keeps stopping at 66%
  6. tpatch Win User

Install stalled at 66%

Thanks BA. I hit the Home Button (the Xbox Logo) and I get the message I mentioned - Turn Console Off, Turn Controller off or Restart Console. I restarted my console, pulled out the pull, I am getting the same message.

As for the download. I can't get to the download screen where I can pause it.

Can it be that I have an older Xbox?
Thema:

Install stalled at 66%

1. Install stalled at 66% - Similar Threads - Install stalled 66%

2. Cannot install Dead Space 3 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Dead Space 3 on Xbox One: I have installed both Dead Space and DS2 on my Xbox One, but when I tried to install Dead Space 3 I get an error message....Something went wrong! (0x8b050066) I've cleaned the disc, have taken...
  3. Installing Minecraft on Another Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Minecraft on Another Device: Hello, Since my device no longer supports Minecraft, I am downloading it on my laptop. I have signed into my Xbox Live profile on the old device. Will the worlds and the content in them get...
  4. Error 0x80190194 in installation/en instalacion

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80190194 in installation/en instalacion: I have the windows 2004 version, Look for a solution but restarting the xbox app does not help me because the app does not appear....
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter XBOX ACC driver not installing on windows 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter XBOX ACC driver not installing on windows 7: I bought the controller and wireless adapter. The controller installs just fine with a USB cable. I cannot get the adapter to install no matter what I do. I've tried auto updates and manual...
  6. "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router: "Installation Stopped" error when using AT&T Fiber with Orbi Mesh Network Router Hello, I recently installed AT&T Fiber internet and set up my Orbi router with it using an IP passthrough. I can...
  7. Sea of Thieves installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves installation: So I am trying to install Sea of Thieves through disk format and every time I try to it comes up with the message installation stopped and I can't get it to stop doing that and actually install....
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.: Hello all, I've been running into this issue for the past two days. I have an active account for the Xbox game pass on my pc and I can download games, but when I attempt to play them it shuts...
  9. Installation stalling/failing on Games Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation stalling/failing on Games Pass for PC: Hi all I have been trying to install FTL on Games pass for PC, it keeps stalling at 67%. I have gone through all the steps in support a number of times with no luck. Does anyone have any...
  10. Installation stalled at 66% for last 12 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stalled at 66% for last 12 hours: I downloaded Modern Warfare for my Xbox One and it's showing that all of the game packs have downloaded fine but the installation has stalled so I can't play the campaign mode or co-op. Does...