Install stalled at 66%

Discus and support Install stalled at 66% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My install of COD Modern Warfare has stalled at 66%. Message says "Connection with servers has been disconnected" I exit and then I can't play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tpatch, Oct 29, 2019.

1. tpatch
    tpatch Guest

Install stalled at 66%

My install of COD Modern Warfare has stalled at 66%. Message says "Connection with servers has been disconnected" I exit and then I can't play the game.

Online forums say to clear memory and says to get to Settings page, hold XBox logo on the controller. When I do that I do not get to the settings page - instead my only options are: Turn Off Console, Turn controller off and restart Console. I can figure
    out how to get to Settings page.

OBTW - the real problem is my install stalled. So frustrating.

:)

tpatch, Oct 29, 2019
  2. tpatch Win User

Install stalled at 66%

I like the idea of canceling the download and retrying. Let me fire up the XBox up and see where it is at now and I'll report back. Thanks for responding. I'll keep you posted. Getting more upset as I see all the commercials about Modern Warfare.

Cheers.
  3. tpatch Win User

Install stalled at 66%

Become Ash - anything else you can recommend?
  4. tpatch Win User

Install stalled at 66%

Thanks AridLizard - cold comfort that it's on their end not mine.

I have signed up for notification.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

Install stalled at 66%

A lot of people have been having this problem it keeps stopping at 66%
  6. tpatch Win User

Install stalled at 66%

Thanks BA. I hit the Home Button (the Xbox Logo) and I get the message I mentioned - Turn Console Off, Turn Controller off or Restart Console. I restarted my console, pulled out the pull, I am getting the same message.

As for the download. I can't get to the download screen where I can pause it.

Can it be that I have an older Xbox?
Thema:

Install stalled at 66%

1. Install stalled at 66% - Similar Threads - Install stalled 66%

2. Installation/Update Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation/Update Stopped: I have had this problem with one title for a while now, but in the last 24 hours it has spread to multiple titles. The installation starts like normal and will download a between a few 100Mbs to...
  3. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  4. App Store Install issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Store Install issues: I cant install anything from the microsoft app store. It started about a month ago after I moved. Ive been in contact with the gamer support already and they had me do a few things including...
  5. Is there a way to point Xbox app to my already installed games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to point Xbox app to my already installed games?: Hi, I've just reformatted my main hard drive and I have Gears 5 and Outer worlds installed on another SSD, I was wondering if there was any way to point the xbox app to those install directorys...
  6. state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.

in XboX Insiders
    state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.: wondering why the insider xbox app isn't showing it and why its been taken from my account. I am using the preview gaming build from the insider app. submitted by /u/tallestdavid [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft Re-install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Re-install: Hi there, I forgot to which account to log in to reinstall my Minecraft account. I still have the bill and everything but unfortunately, I don't know which account did I log into. If anyone knows,...
  8. Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta): Each time I try to install F1 2018, which is part of the Xbox Game Pass, it gets stuck at 42 %. I am running the app as administrator on Win 10 1903, other games are installing and running just...
  9. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  10. Installation stalled at 66% for last 12 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stalled at 66% for last 12 hours: I downloaded Modern Warfare for my Xbox One and it's showing that all of the game packs have downloaded fine but the installation has stalled so I can't play the campaign mode or co-op. Does...