Install / Update problem

Discus and support Install / Update problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I uninstalled a game a week or two ago. A few days later i tried to reinstall it, i thought it would take a few hours or maybe even a day for it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II Cuban Dxll, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Install / Update problem

I uninstalled a game a week or two ago. A few days later i tried to reinstall it, i thought it would take a few hours or maybe even a day for it to install and update. For the past 4 days, maybe...i'll get a notification saying "ready to start" and i'll
    open it and the game would be updating but it always gets stuck on 21%.I've tried all of the steps for it to install but nothing works.

:)

II Cuban Dxll, Nov 21, 2017
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    I have question regarding digital and physical copies of games.

Its going to install the game off the Disc, and download any updates fromt he servers.

Earlier games had a problem where the install time would take forever because it would download the Disc and the updates at the same time, but now they ask you if you want to download the updates while installing.

xxmavrikxx, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Buggys
    Buggys Guest
    Issues installing COD AW on Xbox one?

I had read about that happening earlier so when I went to install Advance Warfare I held off on the update until after the game was finished installing and didn't have a problem.

Buggys, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

ARK: Survival evolved

Check out this page full of game installation troubleshoot tips:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem

The most common problem is updates. Make sure to decline any updates as it is installing. For some reason, allowing the updates to install while the game is installing causes issues. You can always queue the updates after the base game is installed.

Hope this helps!
  5. LEGOLumberjack Win User

"Play To" function no longer works?

I'm having the exact same problem since the May update installed last night. Has the update installed for you?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

FIFA12 : Connection EA servers

The update for FIFA12 is not installed in the cache. It's installed with the FIFA12 saved data. Just delete the update, and start FIFA12, it will re-update, and hopefully solve your problem.
  7. x DogMeat x Win User

Advanced Warfare Download - Keeps Going Back

The problem seems to be when you accept the update before installing. If you delete the game, reset the system, then start the install again and say "update later". Let the game fully install, then get then get the update.
  8. JankyLegit Win User

Xbox broken, can’t sign in or open games

Update: my Xbox is installing an update, so hopefully this will fix the problem.
Thema:

Install / Update problem

1. Install / Update problem - Similar Threads - Install Update problem

2. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  3. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  4. Problème d'installation de mise à jour sur Xbox 360 / Problem of installation of update on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème d'installation de mise à jour sur Xbox 360 / Problem of installation of update on...: Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai actuellement un problème sur ma console Xbox 360, Le problème est que il était nécéssaire de télécharger et d'installer une mise jour, j'ai lancé le téléchargement et...
  5. Problem installing the updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Problem installing the updates?: I have a Xbox one X and on the Skip-ahead tier. I have recently had to update my console and when doing this usually forces the machine to reboot.. However recently the console has been getting...
  6. Updates and Game installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates and Game installation problems: Hello, I've been having issues ever since I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate. I don't know if it can be related but I know at least one more guy that reported the same behavior. For starters I'll...
  7. Ark update/installing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark update/installing problems: it won't let me download ark and the one time I was able to get into the game it told me to update it and I did but now it won't update it and won't let me into the game just send me to the store...
  8. Problem installing gta5 game/game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem installing gta5 game/game update: gta5 will not install. It gets to 73% and stops downloading. We've tried doing offline mode and a few other things people have said about this issue from reading online but nothing has worked. I...
  9. Problem with updates and installation priority

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with updates and installation priority: Is anyone else having a problem with your Xbox One starting to install/update something, getting a quarter or halfway through the update and then jumping ahead to something else on your queue...
  10. a problem with installing games after update on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    a problem with installing games after update on xbox one: so i havent been on xbox ina bit i just did the update from march today and first thing that happens is it says my connection is wired when i know it isnt finally got that fixed but now im having...