Installatino Gear 5

Discus and support Installatino Gear 5 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi , sorry for my english. I pre-installed Gear 5 , I downloaded 22GO , and afterwards, it felt that the game had finished its installation... I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Destriss, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. Destriss
    Destriss Guest

Installatino Gear 5

Hi , sorry for my english.

I pre-installed Gear 5 ,

I downloaded 22GO , and afterwards, it felt that the game had finished its installation...

I start the game, and it tells me that the installation is not finished and there is no indication on my PC that the installation is continuing ...

How to see the progress of the installation?

:)

2. WPAK Win User

Installatino Gear 5

Hi there,

if purchased via the Microsoft Store you should see the game installation progress in the Store App.

The size of the full game is 80GB so the 22 is I'm afraid not even close.

If you don't see any progress in the store app and just shows that it is installed, then it might be best to Uninstall and try the install again.

That is likely what I would do in such situation, but I can understand that it's not something everybody would want to do.

Let us know the results
  3. Destriss Win User

Installatino Gear 5

Thank you for the answer

I use xboxgame pass

And in windows store , same thing he say game is install ... U ninstall and install again ...
  4. Destriss Win User

Installatino Gear 5

Just too late ... 2 times i had the game with the same problem , and for the 2nd time I just cant install the game or uninstall , I have 10 GO downloaded , but He say the game is install.

I bought the game on steam. I have no problem with steam for dowload game.

Thank you for answer
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Installatino Gear 5

Hey there Destriss

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Gears 5 to install correctly. I can totally understand how this could be pretty frustrating. I suggest reviewing and trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled Troubleshoot
    game installations on Windows 10

Give those steps a shot when you get the chance, and let us know if that helped.

Much thanks for reading!
  6. bowski477 Win User

GoW3 Hide behind a wall glitch Depths map online gameplay

Thema:

Installatino Gear 5

1. Installatino Gear 5 - Similar Threads - Installatino Gear

2. gears of war 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 5: Very sorry you've had these issues. It's not cool when a game you want to play doesn't play the way it should. 89a7fceb-c8c8-472c-b8a0-96ad4d53da25
  3. Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5: I can't get back into the skiff! I can see the box with the arrow, but it is up to high to get in!! Any suggestions? [img] 04e9ec02-4199-4106-bca7-3e3d991c4201
  4. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: I already own the Standard Edition but if I want to upgrade to the Ultimate Edition would I have to pay the full £69.99? 997dbc16-5809-4a8d-8aa3-c9b3a31eeedf
  5. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  6. Gears 5 freezes, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 freezes, can't play: In the lobby for Horde it freezes when loading map, in campaign it freezes when count down hits 1. It's taken forever to get the game to load to the point where I can choose what to play, but now...
  7. Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock: I re did Act 2 chapter 4 old Derrick site again and it still did not unlock 08d29c06-015d-4eac-91a5-07de85a27de6
  8. Gears of war 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2: I have been unable to get into GOW2. When it goes to save on hard drive or cloud, it freezes everything. please help 23d1eca2-1af1-4400-bd16-3335a27595e3
  9. gears of war 5 error

in XBoX on Windows
    gears of war 5 error: Hello, hey guys i just purchased game pass ultimate, and it seems that i cant install the gears 5 game tho i do see on the store that the game is included in my game pass, i can some of the other...
  10. Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord: Hello, i have an issue with Gears 5 on PC for steam where it causes my mic to stop working in discord, i can still hear everyone but they cant hear me, the only way to fix this it seems, and its...