Installation de jeu avec code fourni [Mod Translation - Game installation with code provided]

Discus and support Installation de jeu avec code fourni [Mod Translation - Game installation with code provided] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je viens d' acquérir un pack console avec jeu xbox one s le code fourni est déj utilisé Merci de me renseigner sur la procédure pour... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mefi064939, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Mefi064939
    Mefi064939 Guest

Installation de jeu avec code fourni [Mod Translation - Game installation with code provided]

Bonjour,

Je viens d' acquérir un pack console avec jeu xbox one s le code fourni est déj utilisé

Merci de me renseigner sur la procédure pour Bénéficier du jeu et du game passe

[Mod Translation - Hello,

I just bought a console pack with xbox one s game the code provided is already used

Please inform me about the procedure to benefit from the game and the game pass]

:)

Mefi064939, Feb 3, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In addition to what Xbox Forums Ambassador blueamcat inquired about, if you check your

Order history
    on the account you first signed into, do you see the game in there?

If you are not seeing the title on your account, Mefi, then I would recommend that you use the

Xbox Digital Code Solution
    wizard to request a new code.

You will be required to provide additional info in regards to this code, so it is best to provide the most you can, as this will increase the likelihood of receiving a new code.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. blueamcat Win User

So you redeemed the code to download the game? Did you redeem it on the account you are trying to play on?
  4. xbox video Win User

DLC Season Pass Missing for Halo Wars 2

It's not logical. Xbox Support can have download codes in case of problems. The Game is guaranteed by Microsoft. The store still has less code. A years ago, the Xbox support France (which was at the time in France and Ireland) had provided me a xbox live
    code because there is a problem on their side.

Ce n'est pas logique. L'assistance Xbox support peut avoir des codes de téléchargement en cas de problème. Le Jeu est garantie par Microsoft. Le magasin a encore moins de code. Il y a quelques années, le support Xbox France (qui était l'époque en France
    et Irlande) m'avait fourni un code Xbox live car il y a un problème de leur côté.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Insultes et racisme en partie de jeu vidéo [Insults and racism in part video game ]

Si vous voyez quelqu'un faire quelque chose contre les conditions d'utilisation et le code de conduite de Xbox Live, vous pouvez le signaler en consultant sa biographie, en sélectionnant Rapport ou Bloc (Plainte sur Xbox 360) puis en suivant les instructions
    fournies. Le rapport sera envoyé au PET pour enquêter et prendre les mesures qui s’imposent.

Si vous êtes contrarié par un contenu de jeu spécifique, vous devrez en prendre connaissance avec les développeurs.

Translation:

If you see someone doing something against the terms of use and code of conduct of Xbox Live you can report them by going to their bio and selecting Report or Block (File Complaint on Xbox 360) and then following the instructions provided. The report will
    be sent to the PET to investigate and take any necessary action on.

If you are upset with specific in game content then you would need to take that up with the game devs.
  6. Christine68100 Win User

Problème jeux sur xbone s (Problem games on Xbone s)

Merci pour votre réponse.

Le jeu reviens au tableau de bord pas de message ni code.

[Translation -

Thank you for your reply.

The game comes back to the dashboard no message or code.]
Thema:

1. Installation de jeu avec code fourni [Mod Translation - Game installation with code provided] - Similar Threads - Installation jeu avec

2. Xbox installer fails

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer fails: I get this message: "looks like something went wrong we weren't able to install the app (0x803fb005)" 60ba1167-2c31-445d-83f9-9ea8052fda2e
  3. Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store"Gaming Service"and another PC GAME cannot install,error code︰0x803FB005: I used different way to solve this error ->Today reinstall window10 ->Done all Window Updated However I cannot solve the problem Before I reinstall window 10, I used different solutions from...
  4. Gamepass android app / remote install not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass android app / remote install not working.: My Android app is up to date. It has worked successfully in the past. But I've tried a few times over the last few days to remote install different games and it hasn't worked up to this point. My...
  5. Xbox (BETA) Installer error 0x803FB005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) Installer error 0x803FB005: When attempting to install the xbox beta client for, game pass ultimate, it fails with error 0x803FB005. All prerequisites are met on the hardware and software level. Every install logs and Event...
  6. Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...: Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game? Ive always wanted to take a game like minecraft to put on my computer without paying...
  7. Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one: So over the past two months or so, I have been having an issue where installed games randomly do not show up under games and apps. The only game it consistently shows is crackdown 3. It also does...
  8. Impossible d'installer un jeu dans microsoft store sur PC [Mod Translation - Cannot install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'installer un jeu dans microsoft store sur PC [Mod Translation - Cannot install...: Bonjour, Je viens de m'acheter un jeu mais il m'est impossible de l'installer sur mon PC. En effet la case "installer" n'est pas actionnable depuis mon application Microsoft Store. Pouvez-vous...
  9. Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.: Bonjour, ayant eu un code pour télécharger halo wars 2 sur mon pc (avec le compte xbox ), il m'est impossible de le Télécharger sur mon compte MICROSOFT eliot musset alors que les deux sont liés....
  10. Windows Store, comment changer le choix du disque d'une installation d'un jeu ? (Windows ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store, comment changer le choix du disque d'une installation d'un jeu ? (Windows ...: Bonsoir, J'ai profité de cette semaine Black Friday sur le store de Windows pour me prendre Sea of Thieves -50%. Je lance tout content l'installation après l'achat, sauf que je me retrouve...