installation error in xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support installation error in xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can not install gears 5 on my pc, I have the xbox game pass ultimate and when trying to install it gives me an error with code 0x80073cfc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carlos EduardoAguilar, Apr 8, 2020.

1. installation error in xbox game pass ultimate

I can not install gears 5 on my pc, I have the xbox game pass ultimate and when trying to install it gives me an error with code 0x80073cfc

:)

Carlos EduardoAguilar, Apr 8, 2020
  2. CFOBJustice Win User

Xbox app for pc can't download games.

I also have this problem... fully updated OS, Ultimate Pass purchased and app installed. Clicking Install in both the Xbox App and the Store results in errors and failure to start install. Oddly, play anywhere titles install as expected.
  3. Skyblueaqua Win User

Xbox games pass ultimate fails

It has two options, included with Xbox games pass for Console or Buy. I already have Xbox games pass ultimate. There is no install button
  4. Skyblueaqua Win User

Xbox games pass ultimate fails

I have Xbox games pass ultimate, I click on the game under the games pass listing & it says I need Xbox games pass for Console, there is no download button. I get an error message when trying to purchase game's pass for Console probably because I already
    have ultimate
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Gears 5 beta

So you can play the beta if you have game pass?
    Yes.

Also, Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5.

"Gears 5 will be available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass (includes console games and PC games) when the game launches on September 10, 2019. If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll be able to install the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition during
    the early access period starting on September 6, 2019."

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/gears-5-with-xbox-game-pass
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Key redeem error

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Because the error speak about "conversion", maybe you are trying to redeem an Xbox Live code of a different region and conversion to Game Pass Ultimate don't work in this way. As additional information the codes
    are always region assigned.
Thema:

installation error in xbox game pass ultimate

1. installation error in xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - installation error game

2. Installation error no matter what game that I try and install on Xbox (beta) for windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation error no matter what game that I try and install on Xbox (beta) for windows: Hello, I've been having a problem where I cant seem to install any games from game pass or anything on the xbox (Beta) app on PC. It keeps giving me error code 0x8007001f. I have checked and...
  3. Gaming Service Wont Install. Error: 0x80073D26

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Service Wont Install. Error: 0x80073D26: Where do I start. I first fixed an issue with windows update services, it wouldn't update. Now I'm uptoday and that's working fine, next, installed Xbox Beta PC. Issue there at first, resolved....
  4. Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened": 1. I've fully updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10. 2. I've reinstalled the Xbox Companion App, Xbox Beta App, Microsoft store 3. Reset the microsoft store. 4. Restarted my...
  5. Error code: 0x800704c6 - Issue installing SOME games on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x800704c6 - Issue installing SOME games on Xbox Beta: Hi there So have just recently installed Xbox Beta and successfully downloaded Gears Tactics, Streets of Rage 4 and Gears 5 on Game Pass. Then something went wrong with Tactics - presume an auto...
  6. No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to...: Shortly following the release of Halo 2 Anniversary I have been unable to install any games at all. I have tried installing The Master Chief Collection after uninstalling it to try reinstalling,...
  7. 0x80040154 Error on many game installations (Windows 10 - Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80040154 Error on many game installations (Windows 10 - Xbox beta): Hello, I have been trying to install several games (last State Of Decay 2 and Minecraft Dungeons) and I still end up with this error 0x80040154. I followed many solutions that I could find on...
  8. Xbox (Beta) error installing game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) error installing game: I always run into problems installing a game through Xbox (Beta) App, but have not been able to resolve this one. am trying to install Kingdom Come: Deliverance to my SSD through the Xbox App. A...
  9. Can't install Dark Souls 2, every other game is fine. (Error 0x87e0000f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Dark Souls 2, every other game is fine. (Error 0x87e0000f): Purchased Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin a couple hours ago through the Microsoft Store on my XBOX ONE. As I was installing it, it got to about 170mb then said "Installation stopped",...
  10. System Error E105 and Xbox won't instal game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Error E105 and Xbox won't instal game: I recently bought an xbox one X 2 months ago. Since last week I have consistently been getting 'System Error E105'. I have reset the xbox to factory settings on 3 occasions. But now the games...