Installation Problem (Desperation Inside)

Discus and support Installation Problem (Desperation Inside) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, I'm trying to install Sea Of Thieves. First, with Xbox Game Pass and then with my retail version but the progress stucks on 24%. Also my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mapaan, Mar 20, 2020.

1. mapaan
    mapaan Guest

Guys, I'm trying to install Sea Of Thieves. First, with Xbox Game Pass and then with my retail version but the progress stucks on 24%. Also my friends have the same problem with the installation totally arrested. What can we do to solve the problem?

https://windowsreport.com/installation-stopped-xbox-one-error/

We tried all the solutions of that article, also restoring our Xbox to factory defaults but It does not work. We also write to Xbox Support on Twitter but they just don't answer.

P.S: We are a group of six friends and all of us have this problem.

:)

mapaan, Mar 20, 2020
  2. mapaan Win User

I usually use a wired connection, but just to try yesterday I use the wi-fi one but the final result is the same. It's not stopping at the same place each time. I start to try downloading SoT two days ago, so as you I thought It could be a server issue but
    after two days I'm not confident about that anymore.

Yes, for me (but not for ALL of my friends) It's a specific issue for SoT installation.

No, I've no pending xbox system update.

I know, It's not a common issue but I really appreciate your answer.
  3. mapaan Win User

Yes, we absolutely try all the possible solutions.
  4. Netechma Win User

are you using a wireless network or wired connection? My initial thoughts are either you hardrive space is too low or there is some issue there, or it's a connectivity thing. Is it stopping at the same place each time? Could be some software issue or
    server related issue with regard to that file or installation of games for you right now.

•Try a different time (if it's server related it might fix that issue)

•Opt for a different connection, either a different wireless network or wired. Wired is optimal even if only temporarily for time

•Try installing a different smaller game and see if it's an issue specific to that game

•See if you have any pending xbox system updates in your xbox settings

I'm really sorry to hear about your issue and I hope it gets cleared up. Feel free to message if you want but this thing is really not my forte'
  5. schnurren Win User

Hello mapaan,

All of your friends are you are in different houses, I want to think?

Are all of you getting stuck at the same % of download?

I would like to have more information, WiFi/Ethernet, Xbox One/S/X/All Digital?

And what download speeds do you have? Is it possible that your internet provider has some kind of restrictions or are you based on a campus/university with a proxy?

Thanks!
  6. mapaan Win User

All different houses (and cities).

Different % (for example yesterday on 27% for me, 40% for a friend etc. etc. Today restarting all It stucks at 16%).

We all have this type of problem only with Sea Of Thieves (yesterday I try with a selection of Games and zero prob while two friends have the same problem with other games).

80-100 mb/s in download for many of us.

Me and other two friends are with an Xbox One X, three of my friends with an Xbox One S
Thema:

1. Installation Problem (Desperation Inside) - Similar Threads - Installation Problem Desperation

2. Multitude of problems installing a game on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multitude of problems installing a game on Xbox One X: I have had possibly the worst experience of my gaming life trying to install and play Borderlands 3 on my Xbox One X, a device that's about 2.5 years old. I've tried multiple solutions with no...
  3. Problems installing Sims 4 Dogs & Cats bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing Sims 4 Dogs & Cats bundle: We are trying to install an extension package Dogs & Cats for the Sims 4 on Xbox One. The install stops unexpectedly, saying the install file appears to be damaged and there is an error 80070570....
  4. Problemas com a Instalação de "A Plague Tale"[Translation-Problems with Installing "A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a Instalação de "A Plague Tale"[Translation-Problems with Installing "A...: Prezados, Tenho uma conta no Game Pass e baixei o jogo "A Plague Tale". O download terminou, porém, quando termino de jogar o primeiro capítulo, surge uma mensagem informando que o próximo...
  5. Installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation problems: So recently i bought Tekken 7. I bought two dlc characters back to back(dlc A and dlc B) while the game was still running. After i bought them both only one had appeared to installed(dlc B). So i...
  6. problema al instalar ori and the will of the wisp[Translation-Problem when installing...

in XBoX on Windows
    problema al instalar ori and the will of the wisp[Translation-Problem when installing...: hola buenas tardes tengo el siguiente problema. tengo xbox game pass en mi pc y desintale ori para instalarlo en otro disco duro que tiene mas capacidad. el tema es que ahora me aparece como si...
  7. Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing and running games I got with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC (1€): Hello, I got into several problems during both installation and execution of some games that I installed (or tried to) after purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1€) for my PC: - SEA OF THIEVES...
  8. Install problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install problems: Recently bought bo3 zombie chronicles on xbox one. Installed during the night and in the morning it said it was done. Went on bo3 and couldnt play the maps though it said it was installed. And...
  9. XBOX beta (pc) fills my harddrives ! Big installation problem !!

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX beta (pc) fills my harddrives ! Big installation problem !!: Hey everyone, Recently acquired the xbox game pass to play Sea of Thieves with friends. The 1$ offer was too damn attractive, but holy [mod removed-profanity] does this xbox pc app get annoying!...
  10. Problemas para instalar Xbox (Beta) en windows 10 [Problems installing Xbox (Beta) on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas para instalar Xbox (Beta) en windows 10 [Problems installing Xbox (Beta) on...: Buenas tardes, Ayer me compré el Xbox Game Pass y me puse a descargar un par de juegos. La aplicación de Xbox se bloqueó y no me dejaba interactuar con ella. Pensé que era porque se estaban...