Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

Discus and support Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this weekend AC Odyssey DLC - The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 was free and the Season Pass was half price. After completing Episode 1 of the DLC, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by arcadereflektor, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

So this weekend AC Odyssey DLC - The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 was free and the Season Pass was half price. After completing Episode 1 of the DLC, I decided to buy the season pass to get the rest. So far so good, everything installs OK except The Fate
    of Atlantis Episode 2 won't install at all. Whenever I try starting it, it immidiatly says Installation Stopped. I tried restarting my XBOX, tried uninstalling AC Odyssey, but nothing works. What should I do, I want to play Episode 2.

:)

arcadereflektor, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi arcadereflektor,

Thank you for letting us know that your issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those
    reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create your own thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again, and have a great day!
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to install DLC for Assassin's Creed Odyssey onto your Xbox One console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Games You've Been Meaning to Play...but Haven't.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC’s and my many Xbox Game Pass games
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Installation bloqué Xbox one x [Translation-Xbox one x secure installation]

There is currently an issue with Assassin's Creed Odyssey not installing. Ubisoft & Microsoft are investigating why, and hopefully should have a fix for it soon.

This has the known issues here https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1937294-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-Known-Issues-Updated-May-31
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - 얼티밋 에디션 문의[Translation-Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - Ultimate Edition Inquiry]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have question on game. On the page the only game included is Assassins creed 3 remastered. Quote from the

page itself
    :

SEASON PASS + ASSASSIN'S CREED III REMASTERED Access two new story arcs with three episodes each, and also receive Assassin’s Creed III Remastered featuring 4K and HDR support upon its release in 2019.

Liberation is a DLC for assassins creed 3 you need to access the game from my game and apps>Hit the start/menu button>go to manage game and then ready to install.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Installation stopped on one episode of Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC - Similar Threads - Installation stopped episode

2. Installation Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped: i am currently trying to install a game from the online store, however the installation does not start and instead is immediately paused with an "installation stopped", though i have plenty of...
  3. Xbox One - Installation Stopped? - I know how to fix this problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Installation Stopped? - I know how to fix this problem: Hi I am a server admin, I ran into this same issue and worked out a solution that works perfectly but can not post it. [at the thread] I see close to 10,000 people are looking for this answer....
  4. Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download: Hi I have attempted to download this game multiple times now and it just will not download. I have successfully downloaded another game from the game pass with no issues. Error code: 0x800704c6...
  5. Modern warfare installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare installation stopped: So I'm at my whits end with MW Warzone, I've tried every troubleshooting guide including a full factory reset, every time I try to download the game to install I get an installation stopped...
  6. "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Installation Stopped" followed by error code 0x803fb005 when trying to install Minecraft...: I uninstalled Minecraft as it stopped tracking statistics like Time Played and tried to reinstall it only to get multiple Installation Stopped notifications followed by error code 0x803fb005. I've...
  7. Digital game installation stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game installation stopping: Been trying to download AC Unity for the better part of a fortnight - consistently stops the install at 21.3%. All troubleshooting options have failed. Any idea whats going on here?...
  8. Error code 0x87e0000f stopping game install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f stopping game install: I bought a digital copy of assassins creed unity and have been trying to install it for the last 5 days, but keep getting this error code. I have tried both wired and wireless connections,...
  9. It just stopped working after i installed the alpha ring update

in XboX Insiders
    It just stopped working after i installed the alpha ring update: I need some help with my console, after I installed an alpha ring update my console just completely stopped working, can anyone help me please? :( submitted by /u/PapaxSlouch [link] [comments]
  10. Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Installation stopped at 490.6Mbs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange - Episode 4 - Installation stopped at 490.6Mbs: Okay, So I have seen a lot posted about this, but no real outcome except for the solution of "Waiting out ended up working for me." This is great and all, but it's a choice based game and It's...