"Installation Stopped"

Discus and support "Installation Stopped" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been trying everything I have read on forums about the bug last update. I have hard resetted about 5 times I have unplugged about 4 times and left it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MoRicketyTick, Jun 13, 2014.

1. "Installation Stopped"

Been trying everything I have read on forums about the bug last update.

I have hard resetted about 5 times

I have unplugged about 4 times and left it sitting for 5-10 minutes each time

I have removed my profile and resigned in

Nothing worked. My friend let me borrow Wolfenstein and I want to play play it pretty badly. Its stuck at 41% and wont progress. I just get error "0x87e00064".

"Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning it..."

Its not dirty, scratched, nothing.

Please help

:)

MoRicketyTick, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Guest
    "Installation Stopped"

FunkayFooj, since you have the preview dashboard, you'll want to have your brother report the issue via the preview app on the console, or in the preview forums (forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx).
    If you get a message that says Group Not Found, have him create a post here requesting access:

forums.xbox.com/.../4268.aspx

Also, it sounds like your issue is different, because you are installing from a disc. Usually, turning the Xbox off by holding the Xbox logo on the front until it fully shuts down and unplugging the power cord from the back for 5 minutes will help this.
    I always choose Update Later when prompted, because it makes the game install faster.

Even if it works after that, you'll still want to have him report it so the preview team is aware of the issue.

Kenny H., Jun 13, 2014
  3. Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Guest
    "Installation Stopped"

Hey I'm not sure if it'll help, but some people fixed a similar issue by changing their DNS server, which as far as I know isn't listed anywhere on Microsoft's troubleshooting, so it's worth a shot:

forums.xbox.com/.../2058155.aspx

Kenny H., Jun 13, 2014
  4. "Installation Stopped"

Try deleting the game, then do the hard reset by holding the power button down until the console turns off and uplug it for 30 second from the outlet then plug it back in turn it back on and try reinstalling the game again

MaximumExtreme, Jun 13, 2014
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Installation stopped!

Hey there Doctor Wissam.

Unfortunately because Iraq isn't currently a supported region you may run into this trouble. We're always looking to expand the Xbox Live service and if you'd like to provide feedback for your region head on over to
    Xbox.Uservoice.com.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Installation stopped!

Hey there Maystroh.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! Did you reach out to phone or chat support about your trouble? If they recommended to wait 24-hours lets give that a go. If you're still having trouble please create a new thread and let us know :)
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Installation stopped!

Thanks for that info!

First let's try powering down your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 10 seconds (or until the Xbox One powers off). Once it's shut off unplug your network hardware completely for 30 seconds and reconnect. Once your network has restarted power
    your Xbox One back on and try the download again.

Keep us in the loop with how it goes.
  8. Doctor Wissam Win User

Installation stopped!

download speed : 11.60 Mbps

upload speed : 2 Mbps

packet loss : 0%

MTU : 1460

latency :287 ms
  9. LEGENDARY70-925D76D4 Win User

Installation stopped?????????

"Installation stopped" check and make sure you are using an xbox game, make sure it is clean, etc"

^^^^^^^That is the error!!!^^^^^^^^^
Thema:

"Installation Stopped"

1. "Installation Stopped" - Similar Threads - Installation Stopped

2. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  3. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  4. Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”: As of today I have not been able to play most of my games for they need to be updated but whenever trying to update it says installation stooped after like 10 seconds. I have tried literally...
  5. installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start: I tried to start FIFA 20 today and had to do an update. When I tried to start the update, it instantly said ‘Installation stopped’ and would continually refused to start. Since then uninstalled...
  6. Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Installation Still Stopped...: All details here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-installation-stopped/00908f11-25e7-4d93-8e8b-717e85f4f803 Thread was locked without an answer. @Unabated Salt - No...
  7. Game keeps coming up with "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps coming up with "Installation Stopped": Hi Guys, A few weeks ago now i bought Assassins Creed IV Black Flag for my Xbox One from the online store. It started downloading straightaway but a few Gb's in it came up with "Installation...
  8. Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Digital Game Installation all ways stopping at 3.2% please help ...: Downloading dishonoured 2 digitally from the store says installation stops always at 3.2% I have hard reset i have cleared cache cleared saves wiped everything internet trouble shooting...
  9. Dead by Daylight and the "Installation stopped" infinite loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead by Daylight and the "Installation stopped" infinite loop: A long while back an update came for a patch for Dead by Daylight(I cant remember how long ago). I load the disk into the console and I am prompted with Installation stopped. I tried to install it...
  10. Xbox Games Not Downloading (Installation Stopped)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Not Downloading (Installation Stopped): So for the last 3 months now my xbox has been having issues finishing the download of games. I have bought expansions to games (Forza Horizon 4) and many other new games (Borderlands 3 mainly) and...