Installation stuck at 99% on my Xbox(beta) App on Pc

Discus and support Installation stuck at 99% on my Xbox(beta) App on Pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, before this i tried to install the 16GB update for outerworlds on my pc using the xbox(beta) app on PC. It would give me errors saying i was not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Warsbane, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Warsbane
    Warsbane Guest

Hello, before this i tried to install the 16GB update for outerworlds on my pc using the xbox(beta) app on PC. It would give me errors saying i was not connected to the internet when i was. So i uninstalled, and tried downloading it all over again and
    not the game has been at 99% for about 30 min now. It says "Dowloading" but its at 0mb/s. Iv'e also tried dowloading it from the microsoft store directly, restarted the computer. Turned it off and on. And also re-installed both apps. Help me please, I just
    want to play :'(

:)

Warsbane, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Warsbane Win User

I also just tried uninstalling the game but it wont allow me to. i select "yes, uninstal" and it continues to "download" anyway.
  3. MaSSaCrE xPRx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  4. xxDuckNcov3Rxx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  5. Yombi GS Win User

Cant install games on PC Gamepass beta

Did you installed the Xbox(beta) app to your PC?
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
Thema:

1. Installation stuck at 99% on my Xbox(beta) App on Pc - Similar Threads - Installation stuck 99%

2. No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%: I purchased No Man's Sky last night and this morning the game wasn't installed, despite having the remote install selected. Then I go to manually install the game and it keeps getting stuck at...
  3. Game installation stuck at 0%, then download fails completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stuck at 0%, then download fails completely: I go to load a game and it requires an update, so I go to update it. After a while the download fails and it says the following: 'We had to stop installing. If you're still connected, try...
  4. Xbox beta installer stuck on "making things awesome" in Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta installer stuck on "making things awesome" in Windows 10: I've paid for Xbox game pass but I'm unable to even install the Xbox beta app in order to install my games. I can't download my games from the Microsoft store either, nor can I download the Xbox...
  5. Disk is stuck at 100% installation and won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk is stuck at 100% installation and won’t start: I downloaded RDR2 on disk and when the installation reaches 100% it says “installation stopped”. And every time i launch the game, it asks me if i own the game. Any advice would be greatly...
  6. Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0: I've had minecraft bedrock on xbox one since it released as I upgraded then. Recently an update for it wouldn't install. It sat at 0 of 0. One solution I was told to try was to uninstall and...
  7. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  8. Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta): Each time I try to install F1 2018, which is part of the Xbox Game Pass, it gets stuck at 42 %. I am running the app as administrator on Win 10 1903, other games are installing and running just...
  9. Xbox (PC) - "installing gaming services. this may take a few minutes" - stuck in this

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (PC) - "installing gaming services. this may take a few minutes" - stuck in this: Stuck with this message. Cannot install any game from the Game Pass on my PC. Yes, I run the app as an admnistrator. Yes, my windows 10 version is up to date. How to fix this and install the...
  10. I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install Minecraft and it's stuck to pending.: Hello. So, I recently format my pc and I install Minecraft. After the installation, the game was running normally. After a couple of days playing, I opened Minecraft and It stuck to a white screen...