Installation

Discus and support Installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do I have to install the COD Ghosts disk onto my Xbox One hard drive? It won't let me just play the CD. Keeps wanting me to install the game? Do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R1XTER, Apr 3, 2014.

1. R1XTER
    R1XTER Guest

Installation

Do I have to install the COD Ghosts disk onto my Xbox One hard drive? It won't let me just play the CD. Keeps wanting me to install the game? Do you have to do that with every game? If so 500gb will totally not be enough. WTF???

:)

R1XTER, Apr 3, 2014
  2. DUST2DEATH
    DUST2DEATH Guest
    installation queued/stopped

It seems the the installation continually changes from queued, to installation, and eventually installation stopped. Where you have to resume installation, only to have it fail again.

Whats the deal?

DUST2DEATH, Apr 3, 2014
  3. stefanorusso
    stefanorusso Guest
    Halo 3 ODST "installation stopped" at 100% for many people

nothing, 100% installation and nothing, installation stopped.... Installation :(

stefanorusso, Apr 3, 2014
  4. Nick Of Troy Win User

To install or not to install...

Installing now, 3 discs is a hassle, but I'd rather get them all out of the way now than do it as I need the disc!
  5. Viperman Win User

I Haven't even opened my RAGE yet, but the load times couldn't possibly be as bad as saving your game in Dragon's Dogma. Holy Cow! zzzZZzzz.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

I always install EVERY single game I play.

Its not a gimmick at all.

1. reduces wear and tear on 360

2. reduces chances of scratching disk

3. reduces heat

4. reduces noise

5. reduces some bugs in games

6. reduces load time in most games
  7. Spidey1976 Win User

Less wear & tear on the disc drive and less noise - I have the 250GB HDD and it has become my standard practice to install any game I play now... just delete it when done
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

No need to install all 3 discs at once. DL them as you go along and then delete them once you're done.
Thema:

Installation

1. Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Game Pass Ultimate game (AOE 2 DE) Wont Install Correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate game (AOE 2 DE) Wont Install Correctly: Hello, I have XBOX GPU. I have been downloading and installing games successfully for months on both my xbox and PC. I preloaded age of empires 2: definitive edition and everything worked as...
  3. can I install games to my external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I install games to my external drive: Please my internet is slow and I was wandering if there is a way I can install a game from the Microsoft store to my external storage without using much data 8b1a205f-2c6e-4408-ae1d-6b14130af778
  4. Double game install (GTA V), different versions and different stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double game install (GTA V), different versions and different stores: [img] I saw this and was confused. Each one is different: one version 1.5.23.0 with 81.7GB and the other is 1.1.23.0 with 81.2GB They even have different pages in the Microsoft Store. 1.1.23.0...
  5. Cant install The Outer Worlds i get Error 0x80070057

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install The Outer Worlds i get Error 0x80070057: Hello, i tried to install the Outer Worlds but i cant if i click on install i get this https://i.imgur.com/Xw991wp.jpg I tried with pc restart not solved.. 34ab294b-5db6-41c5-941e-b4cdea0f6b63
  6. How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Poor performance with 2000+ add-ons installed for one game

in XboX Insiders
    Poor performance with 2000+ add-ons installed for one game: Ever since last month's regular update, having thousands of add-ons for a single game (specifically Rock Band 4) causes the console's performance to drop: Going to "Manage Game" for a small game...
  8. So i installed the Xbox (beta) app and its in Arabic?

in XboX Insiders
    So i installed the Xbox (beta) app and its in Arabic?: ive installed it twice now and it doesnt default to english or icelandic how do i fix this issue? submitted by /u/TimmyOOF [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition: Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition i get a drop down menu where i need to buy one version but i have an Game pass Ultimate subscription...
  10. How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to assign game pass games location after Fresh Windows Install: As the title suggests, I'm trying to find out how to tell the Microsoft xbox games pass for windows beta app that all my games and (I think?) saves are installed on my e:/ I like to keep my (Os)...