Installation

Discus and support Installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to install my disc copy of call of duty ww2 and it keeps stopping at 2.1% or 2.2% I've hard reset my xbox ive cleared local game storage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amskiller01, Oct 7, 2019.

1. amskiller01
    amskiller01 Guest

Installation

I keep trying to install my disc copy of call of duty ww2 and it keeps stopping at 2.1% or 2.2% I've hard reset my xbox ive cleared local game storage im offline and it keeps stoping i cleaned the disc its not scratched or anything can anybody help a an
    out?

:)

amskiller01, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Nick Of Troy Win User

To install or not to install...

Installing now, 3 discs is a hassle, but I'd rather get them all out of the way now than do it as I need the disc!
  3. Viperman Win User

I Haven't even opened my RAGE yet, but the load times couldn't possibly be as bad as saving your game in Dragon's Dogma. Holy Cow! zzzZZzzz.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

I always install EVERY single game I play.

Its not a gimmick at all.

1. reduces wear and tear on 360

2. reduces chances of scratching disk

3. reduces heat

4. reduces noise

5. reduces some bugs in games

6. reduces load time in most games
  5. Spidey1976 Win User

Less wear & tear on the disc drive and less noise - I have the 250GB HDD and it has become my standard practice to install any game I play now... just delete it when done
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

No need to install all 3 discs at once. DL them as you go along and then delete them once you're done.
Thema:

Installation

1. Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Installazione impossibile da effettuare [Installation impossible to perform]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installazione impossibile da effettuare [Installation impossible to perform]: Salve, avrei bisogno di aiuto riguardo a un gioco per X-Box One. Il gioco in questione si chiama "Evolve", questo problema giunge nel momento dell'installazione. Ho un fratellino che si diverte a...
  3. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?: As the title says, I cannot install games, either from the app or from the store, the only option I have available is installing the games on the Xbox. I have checked my subscription, is paid and...
  4. Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360: Hello! I have a Xbox 360 and a Xbox One S + Live With Gold, a time ago i got Halo 3 (Xbox 360) from Games With Gold. Today i try to install That game on my Xbox 360 but when i open that on Xbox...
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Installation Progress Stopped - Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Installation Progress Stopped - Xbox One: Modern Warfare was bought and downloaded in 2019. Logged on 2020-01-22 and Modern Warfare was re-installing itself for an unknown reason. Xbox download progress is working, however in game...
  6. I cannot install my Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install my Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition: Hi guys, I face a problem about installing my 'Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition'. I cannot install it on 'D' disk because every time I click 'install' button, nothing happens. On the contrary,...
  7. Game installation stuck at 0%, then download fails completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stuck at 0%, then download fails completely: I go to load a game and it requires an update, so I go to update it. After a while the download fails and it says the following: 'We had to stop installing. If you're still connected, try...
  8. Dead by daylight isn't installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by daylight isn't installing: I can't install the game. I click to install, but it just returns, like nothing happened. I recorded what is happening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAbkP-g2JAU&feature=youtu.be I tried to...
  9. Installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped: Nothing, nothing has worked... i have tried so many times to try and spam “resume all” to try and get my games to download and they wont even start, as soon as it tried to download it pops up...
  10. leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    leps world plus installed ready to play. message Thank you for buying the full version of...: Bought Leps world Plus, installed ready to play...Message Thank you for buying the full version of Leps World Plus. We wish you much fun. Cannot get rid of the message over the top of the game,...