Installaton of a game

Discus and support Installaton of a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a game - Sea of thieves and during the installation, windows was updated and now we can use/ there is no game- and the code we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonVehar, Jan 15, 2020.

1. SimonVehar
    SimonVehar Guest

Installaton of a game

Hi,

I have bought a game - Sea of thieves and during the installation, windows was updated and now we can use/ there is no game- and the code we cannot use it again.

What should I do?

BR,

S

:)

SimonVehar, Jan 15, 2020
  2. FadingToJosh Win User

Installaton of a game

When you register a code it will register to your account. You should be able to go to the Microsoft Store on your PC and search Sea of Thieves and it will have an option for Install.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Installaton of a game

the code ties the licence for the game to your account/profile so you should be able to sign in to your account on the Microsoft Store and start the download/installation from there.

you can check that the code was redeemed correctly by signing in to your Microsoft Account at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
Thema:

Installaton of a game

1. Installaton of a game - Similar Threads - Installaton game

2. Xbox PC - games won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC - games won't install: I'm trying to install games through game pass on my pc [windows 10] and i keep getting the error code "0x80073cfc" and it seems like it won't let me download games I had previously downloaded,...
  3. Unsubscribing from Xbox games for PC without active account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unsubscribing from Xbox games for PC without active account.: Hello there. I have a subscription for xbox games for PC that I want to cancel, as the price went up (more than 200% of what it was). Problem is that I can only cancel it when it's active, and...
  4. Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan: I have succesfully bought a old game named Conan from the marketplace.xbox.com. I have my bill from the purchase, but accidentally I cant download this game. I try everything, (like download...
  5. Can you redeem Games With Gold games for Xbox One if you only have a 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you redeem Games With Gold games for Xbox One if you only have a 360?: From the GWG FAQ: Q "I have Xbox Live Gold, but I don't have an Xbox One console yet. Can I still redeem Xbox One games and save them for later?" A "Yes. You can get two free Xbox One games every...
  6. timeout error on all games at xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    timeout error on all games at xbox game pass for pc: I click on game play icons on xbox game pass for pc, after 3-4 minutes, I receive below error: [img] I have installed 3 games, forza, ms flight simulator, and descenders. These 3 games were...
  7. Delisted backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delisted backward compatible games: Hi, I own a Xbox Series S and I would like to purchase three backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on my console: Prince of Persia (2008), Batman Arkham Origins and Jet Set Radio. Sadly, I have...
  8. Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2, I bought the chapters 2 - 5 package, but the game says that I don't have...: Hi, I started playing Life is Strange 2 when it was available at gamepass. I have progressed to the beginning of chapter 2. Then after it was out of gamepass, I bought a package of chapters from...
  9. game share/game pass ultimate bfV

in XBoX Accessibility
    game share/game pass ultimate bfV: Hi, I am having a trouble playing multiplayer in Battlefield 5. Games says that I have to upgrade my game from trial version by either buying it or subscribing to ea access. Got my game from game...
  10. Issue with game pass installs when migrating drives

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game pass installs when migrating drives: Hey, I'm posting here because I can't seem to find anywhere to submit a bug report for Game Pass. I recently migrated to a larger SSD: - I cloned my existing D: drive onto a new one (assigned...