Installaton of a game

Discus and support Installaton of a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a game - Sea of thieves and during the installation, windows was updated and now we can use/ there is no game- and the code we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonVehar, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:23 AM.

1. SimonVehar
    SimonVehar Guest

Installaton of a game

Hi,

I have bought a game - Sea of thieves and during the installation, windows was updated and now we can use/ there is no game- and the code we cannot use it again.

What should I do?

BR,

S

:)

2. FadingToJosh Win User

Installaton of a game

When you register a code it will register to your account. You should be able to go to the Microsoft Store on your PC and search Sea of Thieves and it will have an option for Install.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Installaton of a game

the code ties the licence for the game to your account/profile so you should be able to sign in to your account on the Microsoft Store and start the download/installation from there.

you can check that the code was redeemed correctly by signing in to your Microsoft Account at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
Thema:

Installaton of a game

1. Installaton of a game - Similar Threads - Installaton game

2. Unable to download/install games

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download/install games: Okay so I was in the Alpha ring (I just updated myself to go back into Skip Ahead to try and fix the following issue) None of my games will install, I have enough space, Apps still install, but...
  3. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  4. Guns in FPS games, it's not killing, it's tag!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guns in FPS games, it's not killing, it's tag!: Hey OakGill! Great point of discussion! I fully agree with you, i like the game of tag reference. I definitely think we also have ways to improve individually to work together as a society to...
  5. Video game antagonist you actually like.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video game antagonist you actually like.: he is my favourite, love him! 3422562f-0c08-435c-8304-e05eee69332c
  6. Pets that you've named after game characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pets that you've named after game characters: I have a thing for Rainbow 6 Siege! I have named my precious rescue cats after a few of them. There is Finka-Tinka, Sneaky Caveria, Twitch and all mighty Tachanka. Yes. I named my male cat...
  7. New games for 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New games for 2020: What new XBOX ONE game release is everyone excited about for 2020? b2ba5f2e-2352-4d39-afd1-d048a7ca7697
  8. Games and Apps update (Alpha Ring) feels clunky

in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps update (Alpha Ring) feels clunky: Hi all. first time posting here. I’m on the alpha ring and i recently got the newest UI update. Several of my real life friends and people online agree with me when i say the new games and apps...
  9. jogos não rodam [Edit - Translation] - games do not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogos não rodam [Edit - Translation] - games do not run: Pessoal boa tarde Adquiri dois jogos recentemente para meu filho. Porém os mesmos não rodam. Já foi debitado no cartão e também os detalhes falam como concluídos. Os jogos aparecem aqui no xbox...
  10. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c