Installaton of a game

Discus and support Installaton of a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a game - Sea of thieves and during the installation, windows was updated and now we can use/ there is no game- and the code we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonVehar, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:23 AM.

1. SimonVehar
    SimonVehar Guest

Installaton of a game

Hi,

I have bought a game - Sea of thieves and during the installation, windows was updated and now we can use/ there is no game- and the code we cannot use it again.

What should I do?

BR,

S

:)

2. FadingToJosh Win User

Installaton of a game

When you register a code it will register to your account. You should be able to go to the Microsoft Store on your PC and search Sea of Thieves and it will have an option for Install.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Installaton of a game

the code ties the licence for the game to your account/profile so you should be able to sign in to your account on the Microsoft Store and start the download/installation from there.

you can check that the code was redeemed correctly by signing in to your Microsoft Account at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
Thema:

Installaton of a game

1. Installaton of a game - Similar Threads - Installaton game

2. Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.

in XboX Insiders
    Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.: I am located in Perth, Australia. This morning I changed from 1911.191213-0400 (Omega and Delta ring) to the Beta ring, installed the game streaming app and connected a controller to my phone....
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead: every game is listed twice.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead: every game is listed twice.: So now every single game is listed twice. Once in installed and once under ready to install. This isn't under the whole list of my owned games. This is under where you manage the individual game....
  4. Local Game Streaming to PC via Console Companion Has Improved

in XboX Insiders
    Local Game Streaming to PC via Console Companion Has Improved: I know I can only provide anecdotal evidence, and there are many many factors that could be in play. I want to document a change in performance that may or may not mean anything. In December I...
  5. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  6. Is game streaming available in Sweden or am I just having difficulties?

in XboX Insiders
    Is game streaming available in Sweden or am I just having difficulties?: I'm having problem using game streaming, I am a insider on omega and it say that it maybe isn't available in my test group or my region. I thought it was available everyday yesterday so why can't...
  7. Games with Gold “Get” button not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Games with Gold “Get” button not working?: I already reported this on my Xbox. Just checking if anyone else has this happening. I am trying to download the newest Game with Gold (Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes...
  8. How to I show hidden games on the new my games and apps layout?

in XboX Insiders
    How to I show hidden games on the new my games and apps layout?: submitted by /u/KrazyCrayon [link] [comments]
  9. Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build

in XboX Insiders
    Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build: There is a Bug in the Alpha Build that installed games are not showing in the new Games and Apps Design. If you search through the store you can start the game but it is nothing showing or after...
  10. Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...: I set up all the game streaming stuff today. I came to a roadblock whenever I tried to use the Pixel 3 app to connect to my Xbox it says that I'm not within a supported area for console streaming,...