Installed DLC Issues

Discus and support Installed DLC Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have purchased the disc and installed Cities:Skylines. Through Xbox store I have purchased 3 DLCs. ('Pearls from the East', 'Carols, Candles and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertHammond0967, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Installed DLC Issues

Hi

I have purchased the disc and installed Cities:Skylines. Through Xbox store I have purchased 3 DLCs. ('Pearls from the East', 'Carols, Candles and Candy' and 'Mass Transit').

Mass Transit is showing as installed but is not available within the game.

I have opened guide and in Manage games & add-ons it is in the section "Ready to install". When clicking to install, nothing happens.

I have uninstalled main game and all DLC and tried again but still gettin g the same problem.

Please help..................

:)

RobertHammond0967, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Narianos Win User

DLC Installation Issue

Guess with how this post got flooded away, no one else has ever had this problem before.
  3. Zenosos Win User

Installed DLC Issues

Can you not see any mass transit buildings as they would be not useable for a while as they require lots of people to unlock.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Installed DLC Issues

Hi RobertHammond0967,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
  5. RobertHammond0967 Win User

Installed DLC Issues

Can you not see any mass transit buildings as they would be not useable for a while as they require lots of people to unlock.
    The DLC is not showing as installed on the Cities:Skylines title page.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Alguem Sabe Resolver o Problema do Compatibility Pack[Translation-Someone Knows How to Solve the Compatibility Pack Problem]

Hello Anaclara,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue accessing the DLC for Borderlands 2. We recommend to try installing the game to hard drive and then the DLC. Sometimes if you are just playing from disk and the DLC is installed, there are issues
    accessing it.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Installed DLC Issues

1. Installed DLC Issues - Similar Threads - Installed DLC Issues

2. Installed DLC Issues - cities skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed DLC Issues - cities skylines: Purchased mass transit DLC however it is not showing in my installed apps, only showing in “ready to install”. Have clicked install multiple times and re installed whole game bit still not...
  3. DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3: Hello, yesterday I bought Ultimate Evil Diablo collection, but I am still not able to play Necromancer. In the game, it says that I have to buy it to play it, however in Xbox store it says that I...
  4. DLC doesn’t show up in Installed

in XboX Insiders
    DLC doesn’t show up in Installed: I installed a DLC and when I went to manage add ons, it was in the ready to install place when I go to install it the DLC doesn’t install or anything despite it saying it’s installed on the store!...
  5. Pillars of Eternity: Heroes Edition dlc not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pillars of Eternity: Heroes Edition dlc not installed: I installed Pillars of Eternity: Heroes Edition on Xbox Game Pass PC and it's supposed to include The White March parts 1 and 2. After starting the game, I see that the dlc did not install, and it...
  6. I installed the dlc and it keeps uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed the dlc and it keeps uninstalling: For dragon ball xenoverse 2 I bought the pre order dlc and I keep installing it but it keeps uninstalling, everytime i install the dlc,whenever I exit the manage section, the dlc appears in the...
  7. middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue

in XBoX on Windows
    middle-earth: shadow of war play anywhere dlc not installing issue: i have dlc ik they are all play anywhere and the nemesis tribe expansions as well as the definitive edition expansion doesnt recognize my windows 10 pc as windows 10 but my other dlcs as well as...
  8. Mutant Year Zero DLC install issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mutant Year Zero DLC install issue: I bought the Seed of Evil DLC last night, but I am unable to play it. When I go to manage my games and add-ons, it does not appear under MYZ like most DLC does. I want to uninstall it so that I...
  9. DLC Installation Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Installation Issue: So I have been trying to install the Steampunk texture pack for Minecraft to help make my gameplay on there a bit more interesting. But when I hit install, it keeps showing tje loading circle and...
  10. Skyrim's DLC installation issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim's DLC installation issue: Hi, I bought Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition, and i have problem during the installation of the DLCs. DLCs are 3: Dragonborn, Heartfire, and Dawnguard; I have installed succesfully...