Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

Discus and support Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So over the past two months or so, I have been having an issue where installed games randomly do not show up under games and apps. The only game it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkhunta50, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Darkhunta50
    Darkhunta50 Guest

So over the past two months or so, I have been having an issue where installed games randomly do not show up under games and apps. The only game it consistently shows is crackdown 3. It also does not show all of my subscriptions, sometimes it shows none.
    However, if an installed game is pin'd or in recent, I can still launch and play with no problems. I also cannot find the already installed games in the Ready to Install list, probably because they are installed but I cannot see them. I should also note that
    restart/factory restore did not seem to fix it.

Anyone else have this issue, or know of a fix?

:)

Darkhunta50, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Darkhunta50 Win User

If I find the games in the store, or pins, etc, I can play them, they just don't show as installed. Don't even show under storage.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

are you in the xbox update preview group?
  4. MsAshh Win User

Have you tried refreshing My games & apps?
  5. l Hamm l Win User

In my personal experience having 2 hard drives can make certain games show up according to what drive you have selected, so if you have multiple hard drives make sure the right one is selected in your menu.
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Have you tired completely removing your account then doing a reset on your xbox and readding it.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one - Similar Threads - Installed games subscriptions

2. Problems installing and updating games with external ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing and updating games with external ssd: Hello, I i staklwd a 4TB SSD in my Xbox one S, to have enough space, bowever im having issues, having to reinstall games and dlcs, like battlefield 4, eas works mg, for some reason something got...
  3. Bought a Game and cant install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Game and cant install.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft on my windows laptop through the Microsoft store, when I clicked for it to install it on my device it said that it couldn't install and that I needed to sign in to a...
  4. Games install but will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games install but will not start: Some, not all, disc based games will install but not start. There is no error message or codes given. The game will install, and say ready to start. When selected the splash screen for the game...
  5. My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue: I am trying to update COD:MW but every time I turn off my xbox, another game that I had queued is installing instead of MW. And MW goes to the queue instead of installing. How do I fix this?...
  6. Game install problem to specific device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game install problem to specific device: When trying to install a game "install on my devices" error message says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft Account. To install sign in on a device with...
  7. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  8. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...
  9. Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have ...: Can't install or play PES 2018 even though I have a valid Game Pass subscription. I only have options "Buy" and "Trial Owned". Please help me play this as it is a Game Pass game. Thank you....
  10. Not able to install free gold games after subscription renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to install free gold games after subscription renewal: My gold subscription is renewed for a year weeks back and I can see on the website as well as settings in Xbox one. But when I tried to download the free gold game it is asking me to get gold and...