Installed games missing form XBOX App

Discus and support Installed games missing form XBOX App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PerJuborg, Aug 13, 2019.

1. PerJuborg
    PerJuborg Guest

Hi,

I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher.

They are still installed and playable from the start menu, but it is nice to have them collected in one place,

/Per

:)

PerJuborg, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Per,

Thanks for keeping us updated. If you haven't already, please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to
    open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps!
  3. PerJuborg Win User

Hi,

Maybe the PC, but it's updated with the latest patches.

Anything else I should check?

/Per
  4. PerJuborg Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply, I tried re-installing the app, but that did not solve the issue :(

/Per
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi PerJuborg,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

On the newer Xbox (Beta) app, the installed games should be listed in the left margin on the home page after logging in. If you do not see the games listed, then try re-installing the app, just right click and then uninstall. Once removed, go to https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games/,
    click get started and then Download app.

Can you see your installed games in one spot in the Xbox Console Companion app?
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

It maybe something with your pc. Do you have the latest window update?
Thema:

1. Installed games missing form XBOX App - Similar Threads - Installed games missing

2. Games missing from installed. Games will not download

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from installed. Games will not download: Purchased new SSD for my 1X trying to re-download games, however keeps stopping on on some games, assassins creed odyssey, mk11, control and dlc for DMC5 says installation stopped. . Also when a...
  3. Missing games again (ready to install list)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games again (ready to install list): So anyone else also having this again? I'm missing 5 games on my list with this update And I noticed 1 was the assassins creed odyssey ultimate collection submitted by /u/sirbond [link]...
  4. Missing Xbox 360 Games in my Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Xbox 360 Games in my Ready to Install: Hey, so I don't know what happened, but I was trying to reinstall my Gears of War 3 from my Ready to Install and I noticed that none of my Xbox 360 games were there to install. I don't know if...
  5. Xbox installed games not showing / missing - how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox installed games not showing / missing - how to fix?: I have a new Xbox One X, purchased and set up at the end of October, which has received about 4 official (non-insider) Xbox OS updates over that time. Also during this time, I have installed a...
  6. Missing games from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games from ready to install: Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE both were free with games with gold and are missing from ready to install, the knot way to install them is through the windows store. I know you can install from the...
  7. Games missing from Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from Ready to install: I purchased 650 digital Games over the course of several years and now only 508 are showing in my ready to install. I've logged out of my account and even reset my Xbox One s and it seemed to have...
  8. Missing games in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games in ready to install: So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but all the demos I hid came back, not the games...
  9. WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install: I purchased these games in December of last year. They recently disappeared from my ready to install list. I tried unhiding all games and they are still missing. I also tried going to my...
  10. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...