Installed games missing form XBOX App

Discus and support Installed games missing form XBOX App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PerJuborg, Aug 13, 2019.

1. PerJuborg
    PerJuborg Guest

Hi,

I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher.

They are still installed and playable from the start menu, but it is nice to have them collected in one place,

/Per

:)

PerJuborg, Aug 13, 2019
  2. PerJuborg Win User

Hi,

Maybe the PC, but it's updated with the latest patches.

Anything else I should check?

/Per
  3. PerJuborg Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply, I tried re-installing the app, but that did not solve the issue :(

/Per
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi PerJuborg,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

On the newer Xbox (Beta) app, the installed games should be listed in the left margin on the home page after logging in. If you do not see the games listed, then try re-installing the app, just right click and then uninstall. Once removed, go to https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games/,
    click get started and then Download app.

Can you see your installed games in one spot in the Xbox Console Companion app?
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

It maybe something with your pc. Do you have the latest window update?
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Free Full game download code hasn't worked

Hey ChargedPine8840 -

If you redeemed a code, you should be able to find the game in your "Ready to Install" section. Start from your Xbox One dashboard:

• Navigate to "My Games and Apps" on the right
    • Scroll down to "Ready to Install"
    If the code was redeemed properly, that is where the game will be and you should be able to select it and install it form there.

Let us know if you have further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Installed games missing form XBOX App - Similar Threads - Installed games missing

2. Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!: I've really had enough of this. Some games have disappeared from my ready to install list again. For example Season 2 of The Walking Dead (360). If I search on the store the game and dlc says that...
  3. games missing in ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games missing in ready to install list: i need some help i had xbox one and i bougth xbox on x and its working fine but i wanted to try for honor and its gone from my ready to install list like me premium pass off battlefiel 1,now its...
  4. Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list: Hey, I'm having an issue where games I've bought and also some of my games with gold titles are not showing up in my Ready to Install list. I've already tried the following to correct the issue...
  5. Missing Games in Ready to install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games in Ready to install.: So I went to download a game that i previously had downloaded. It was a games with gold title, went to download it again to play it and now its saying i have to pay for it. Now i know i'm missing...
  6. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  7. Missing games in my ready to install list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing games in my ready to install list: I am missing about a 160 games from my ready to install list. Try to see if they were hidden that didn't work. Games that I know that are missing I looked up in the Microsoft store I can still...
  8. I'm missing about a 160 games from my lady to install games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing about a 160 games from my lady to install games: I'm missing about a 160 games from my ready to install game list. How do I fix it 01000d24-9b2b-42ae-9b6d-866becd8e111
  9. Games missing from ready to install list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games missing from ready to install list: So recently ive upgraded from a standard xbox one to xbox one X, as ive done so my ready to install games list has gone from 100+ to 26 games no games arent hidden and all of these games were...
  10. Missing games in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in ready to install: Hey guys I'm missing 10 games from my ready to install section and I don't know whats going on.. It's seriously annoying me and I have tried everything to bring them back up... I have tried a hard...