Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build

Discus and support Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is a Bug in the Alpha Build that installed games are not showing in the new Games and Apps Design. If you search through the store you can start... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/R0bby78, Jan 17, 2020.

1. /u/R0bby78
    /u/R0bby78 Guest

There is a Bug in the Alpha Build that installed games are not showing in the new Games and Apps Design.

If you search through the store you can start the game but it is nothing showing or after a Hard Reboot only One or Two games but everytime other games or None.

submitted by /u/R0bby78
    [link] [comments]

/u/R0bby78, Jan 17, 2020
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Battleblog #11 up.

The one alpha beta video shows a building caving in on a mcom. Unless they decide to move the mcom?
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

MW3 first gameplay footage

And this is just the alpha build.
  4. John Dowding Win User

The Division Alpha

I suspect this alpha test" is more of a marketing tool than anything else, builds a buzz for the game.
  5. Pakalolo Time Win User

CRAPTASTIC!

I think they gave us the Alpha build...
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

So so so dissapointed... Really wanted to like it but...

We are playing on the alpha build... no way this is beta.
Thema:

1. Installed Games not showing in Alpha Build - Similar Threads - Installed Games showing

2. Installed games not showing on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games not showing on Xbox app: The xbox console basically forces you to upgrade to the Xbox app that pushes the Access Pass which is not important to me. My installed games are important to me. I did find another post from a...
  3. Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account.: So I had gotten an Xbox One S for Christmas in 2019. I had finished setting it up with my Xbox one details like my username, email etc from my old original Xbox One from 2013. As I went to the my...
  4. Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even...

in XboX Insiders
    Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even...: The following games show up twice in owned section however their second listing is gone after refreshing my games & apps, they show up rarely but whenever they do it increases the number of games...
  5. Game add-ons show as installed but are not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-ons show as installed but are not: Game tells me required add-on not installed, takes me to this menu where game says it is installed and won't let me do anything? [img] When I look in 'Manage game & add-ons' the 2 ticked...
  6. Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one: So over the past two months or so, I have been having an issue where installed games randomly do not show up under games and apps. The only game it consistently shows is crackdown 3. It also does...
  7. Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.: Title says it all. Is there a way to locate the game files? I can't open my WindowsApps folder because I don't have permission, but I know my games are on my HDD because they're still taking up...
  8. Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing: Hi, I have shared my account with my friend by game sharing facility, but when i am logged in on his console and set his console as my home xbox, only limited games are appearing on his console...
  9. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...

in XboX Insiders
    All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...: Under all games it shows that they all are Ready to Install. I found out after looking at the download sizes of all my games. In particular, KH3. I noticed they were the same. I suspected the...