Installed games not showing on Xbox app

Discus and support Installed games not showing on Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The xbox console basically forces you to upgrade to the Xbox app that pushes the Access Pass which is not important to me. My installed games are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Harry Richards, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Installed games not showing on Xbox app

The xbox console basically forces you to upgrade to the Xbox app that pushes the Access Pass which is not important to me. My installed games are important to me. I did find another post from a year ago stating that they should uninstall and reinstallt
    the app to have the games populate. Why is this still a problem a year later? I just went through having to update my windows 10 and install the Xbox app just to have to reinstall the app? Xbox on the PC is getting to the point where you are just now worth
    the effort. Why is there no manual option for you to point to an installed game and have it recognized if your install does not work properly? Just for the record the Xbox console shows all my games and allows me to manually add games. It also has a message
    saying it is being replaced by this new Xbox app that is not adequate.

:)

Harry Richards, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

i dont even load any of the xbox apps on pc, all my games are installed via the store and are visible in the start menu, you dont need the xbox apps for anything.
  3. JoshuaVeverka Win User

They still haven't fixed the Teredo issue thats at least 5 years old. Don't get your hopes up.
  4. Harry Richards Win User

If my games did not show and could be launched from the console I would understand this answer. Considering what you say and what is, is different, I am not sure why you would say this. Considering features are missing in the console now, it is a subtle
    way to get you to follow that link now and not sometime in the future. Thank you though.
  5. Harry Richards Win User

In the console I have lost some options that used to be there. I would expect the replacement to be the same options or better, not less. As for them being two separate apps, for now that is correct, but with the statement that the Xbox console is being
    replaced by the xbox app, it is clear that they want us to "upgrade" to this app. The link they provide is to the app that says Game Pass at the top and has no option to use the games already installed on my computer. As per xbox's statement the console will
    cease to exist. Having less options in the console now, is clearly pushing people to upgrade. Any game bought from the MS store should also be included in this app. My profile lists the games yet this app says I have no paid games.
    [​IMG]
  6. Harry Richards Win User

Nope, and seems like there is no desire to do so.
Thema:

1. Installed games not showing on Xbox app - Similar Threads - Installed games showing

2. Installed games on external HDD are not showing in my games & apps when connected to Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games on external HDD are not showing in my games & apps when connected to Series X: HI folks, as the title says games I know are installed on my external HDD show up when connected to my one x, however when the same HDD is connected to the series X the games don't show up....
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass for W10 PC - shows own game, but no install option - only...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass for W10 PC - shows own game, but no install option - only...: Purchased Minecraft Dungeons for W10. Shows as 'You Own Game', but no Download/Install option on MS Store page - only "Manage" . HELP! 7fb079df-bee8-4301-8ace-24def2652562
  4. Installed games don't show up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games don't show up.: The games i installed trough the XBOX application don't show up in it. I had them installed on an external HDD and now integrated it. This problem only occures for XBOX. Steam, Uplay, Origin and...
  5. Installed games in XBox app on PC are no longer showing up after installing KB4586876

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games in XBox app on PC are no longer showing up after installing KB4586876: Just like the title says, installed games in XBox app on PC are no longer showing up after installing KB4586876. I was literally playing Slay the Spire today on PC. I installed whatever patches...
  6. Series x internal drive sometimes doesn't show installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Series x internal drive sometimes doesn't show installed games: So I have about 20 games installed on the internal SSD and sometimes when I reboot the console those games won't show on my installed list, if I goto manage storage I can see the drive and the...
  7. My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot....

in XboX Insiders
    My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot....: Is my system faulty or something going on here? If i turn off my console in energy saving and do a cold boot. It shows i have no games installed under my games and apps. My apps show up but not...
  8. Installed Games Not Showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed Games Not Showing: Ive had this issue kind of off an on for the last year. for some reason, every once in awhile my games and apps will bring up the download symbol on their pictures, despite still being installed...
  9. Xbox 360 catwoman bundle DLC installed from disc but not showing in main game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 catwoman bundle DLC installed from disc but not showing in main game: So i have an xbox 360 and the Game of the year edition of Batman Arkham city and as and it comes with with two discs. Disc one being the main game and disc two being all of the downloadable...
  10. Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app: So in the recent xbox app update you can mangage your game installs from the app. So heres what happend: a few days ago watch dogs legion wasnt shown as installed on the xbox app even though it is...