Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

Discus and support Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gbdasbutch, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

/u/gbdasbutch, Dec 4, 2019
  2. grafix143 Win User

Need help with backwards compatibility

It would appear ready to installed only if your purchased it Digitally and it is Back compatibility game . if you have physically then put the disk in and it will it downloaded again only if it is back compatibility game
  3. ngocphi Win User

Is there another way to install a a game?

FYI if you are trying to install from disk you still need the physical disk in the drive to use the game
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Game freeze on startup !

I had the same problem with another game and try this fix:

- Uninstall the game without the disk inside;

- Put the disk;

- Now the important thing, will appear a window saying that the game as updates available, and you will have 2 options, "Update during the installation" or "Update Later", here you need to choose "Update Later"
    and just let the base game be totally installed.

- When the installation finishes, take the disk out and update the game without the disk inside (the update will be available on the updates tab)

- When the update fully finishes, and ensure that the game dont have any pending update, put the disk and see if fixed;

This seems some kind of bug when you have a physical copy installation the updates at same time.
  5. H4cTh0R Win User

Cannot launche Halo : Anniversary from Hard Drive Disk

Walking dead is a disk, when installed I put the disk in the disk tray and the game start (from the hard drive).

When Halo is installed (and the disk in the disk tray), if i launch the game, the game will not launch from the hard drive.

I have a FAT 360 (rodded once), I have to take care of his life span, i need to play from Hard drive.

Any solution??
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Games

Even with a ps4 you would need to put this physical disk into the drive to play it. This is how the consoles are setup. Originally Microsoft wanted to do it where if you bought a physical disk once you installed it you didn't need the disk to play the
    game. The issue was that the disk would be tied to that console and you wouldn't be able to trade it in. People were upset about that so Microsoft went back to the way it has always been for games.
Thema:

Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

1. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears... - Similar Threads - Installed games showing

2. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  3. Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install: I purchased "Prince of Persia Sands of Time" for the original Xbox on the Xbox.com marketplace because it is on the official list of backwards compatible games. However even though I received...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Installed but not showing up in game list

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Installed but not showing up in game list: Hello, So yesterday I Installed Forza Horizon 4 and went to sleep. Today, I log into Xbox(beta) and can't find it, I've found the root folder in /Windowsapps, all the files seems to be here but...
  5. Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...: I wanted to download Fallout 76 (even if its trash) for game pass with the new update on the app. Now its asking me for what console I want to install on. I get four options and the only...
  6. Installed games not showing on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games not showing on Xbox app: The xbox console basically forces you to upgrade to the Xbox app that pushes the Access Pass which is not important to me. My installed games are important to me. I did find another post from a...
  7. Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox installed games aren’t showing up on different device, even on the same account.: So I had gotten an Xbox One S for Christmas in 2019. I had finished setting it up with my Xbox one details like my username, email etc from my old original Xbox One from 2013. As I went to the my...
  8. Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even...

in XboX Insiders
    Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even...: The following games show up twice in owned section however their second listing is gone after refreshing my games & apps, they show up rarely but whenever they do it increases the number of games...
  9. Game add-ons show as installed but are not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-ons show as installed but are not: Game tells me required add-on not installed, takes me to this menu where game says it is installed and won't let me do anything? [img] When I look in 'Manage game & add-ons' the 2 ticked...
  10. Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one: So over the past two months or so, I have been having an issue where installed games randomly do not show up under games and apps. The only game it consistently shows is crackdown 3. It also does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbone not showing installed games

2. xbox offline installed games missing

3. games pass games not showing installed