Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

Discus and support Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gbdasbutch, Dec 4, 2019 at 10:22 PM.

1. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

/u/gbdasbutch, Dec 4, 2019 at 10:22 PM
  2. grafix143 Win User

Need help with backwards compatibility

It would appear ready to installed only if your purchased it Digitally and it is Back compatibility game . if you have physically then put the disk in and it will it downloaded again only if it is back compatibility game
  3. ngocphi Win User

Is there another way to install a a game?

FYI if you are trying to install from disk you still need the physical disk in the drive to use the game
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Game freeze on startup !

I had the same problem with another game and try this fix:

- Uninstall the game without the disk inside;

- Put the disk;

- Now the important thing, will appear a window saying that the game as updates available, and you will have 2 options, "Update during the installation" or "Update Later", here you need to choose "Update Later"
    and just let the base game be totally installed.

- When the installation finishes, take the disk out and update the game without the disk inside (the update will be available on the updates tab)

- When the update fully finishes, and ensure that the game dont have any pending update, put the disk and see if fixed;

This seems some kind of bug when you have a physical copy installation the updates at same time.
  5. H4cTh0R Win User

Cannot launche Halo : Anniversary from Hard Drive Disk

Walking dead is a disk, when installed I put the disk in the disk tray and the game start (from the hard drive).

When Halo is installed (and the disk in the disk tray), if i launch the game, the game will not launch from the hard drive.

I have a FAT 360 (rodded once), I have to take care of his life span, i need to play from Hard drive.

Any solution??
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Games

Even with a ps4 you would need to put this physical disk into the drive to play it. This is how the consoles are setup. Originally Microsoft wanted to do it where if you bought a physical disk once you installed it you didn't need the disk to play the
    game. The issue was that the disk would be tied to that console and you wouldn't be able to trade it in. People were upset about that so Microsoft went back to the way it has always been for games.
Thema:

Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

1. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears... - Similar Threads - Installed games showing

2. Game not showing in installed or ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing in installed or ready to install: Hi so this has been like this for months i cant figure out what to do it shows that i own the game and have it installed when i go on the store but it wont show in my installed or ready to...
  3. Installed games not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed games not showing: Hi! Have been having some issues with my Xbox One recently. Installed games are not showing up on the installed list on my Xbox One. They are appearing on the ready to install list but when...
  4. Xbox installed games invisible/not showing up?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox installed games invisible/not showing up?!: since the last xbox update i am no longer able to see more than 4 games installed in the my games tab. PUBG is my most recent played game and it too is not listed under installed. Recently...
  5. Xbox PC (Beta) Installed games not showing up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (Beta) Installed games not showing up.: I have the xbox game pass for PC and I downloaded the outer worlds and Gears 5 through the xbox beta app when I signed in on what i'm going to call "user 2" on my laptop. However I'd like to play...
  6. duplicate games showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    duplicate games showing up in ready to install: Today I noticed games already installed in "ready to install" GTA V and Witcher II enhanced edition. it was not like this as of sunday last week. I double checked both were installed and playable....
  7. Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games: Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox beta app. When it get to the final page with the install button on it, the button is grayed out. Drive space required says "unknown" no drives are visible...
  8. My PC (device) will not show up to install a game on (GamePass)

in XBoX on Windows
    My PC (device) will not show up to install a game on (GamePass): I recently signed up for the gamepass for PC beta and I... 1. Updated my PC, 2. logged into my PC using my Microsoft account 3. Checked my account to see I was logged in on the game store,...
  9. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  10. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

in XboX Insiders
    All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...: submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]