Installing a game stuck at 99% (error: 0x803FB107)

Discus and support Installing a game stuck at 99% (error: 0x803FB107) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Doom eternal installation got stuck at 99% (error: 0x803FB107). I added a screenshot. how to fix? bcfd6299-b9e2-4ad7-811a-80dabd5ae8f9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kley2, Jan 20, 2022.

1. kley2
    kley2 Guest

Hi,

Doom eternal installation got stuck at 99% (error: 0x803FB107).

I added a screenshot.

how to fix?

:)

kley2, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is this on Console or PC?
  3. MaSSaCrE xPRx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  4. xxDuckNcov3Rxx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  5. JeanVlajean Win User

I demand some form of explication and an eta for a fix

I launched the game although it's installation gets queud at 99%,and now I'm stuck in game, yep, it is "installing"... great feature !
  6. Mysteriousㅤ Win User

Forza Horizon 5 instalation error

Hey there! 1. I recommend reading this article and do you have anything that is already installed that goes with the game?
Thema:

1. Installing a game stuck at 99% (error: 0x803FB107) - Similar Threads - Installing game stuck

2. Just got gamepass, all game installation is stuck in "Preparing 0%"

in XboX Insiders
    Just got gamepass, all game installation is stuck in "Preparing 0%": For context, I live in Malaysia. I saw this article saying that PC gamepass is coming to SEA and Xbox is releasing a preview of it. I immediately downloaded the Xbox Insider Hub, got myself...
  3. PC Gamepass - Game install stuck at 0% preparing or downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass - Game install stuck at 0% preparing or downloading: HI I am new to game pass. I only have a PC and don't own an xbox. On my previous install of windows I also had this issue and couldn't fix it. I install the xbox app and completely update it. I...
  4. Xbox game pass on PC won't install games, stays stuck at 0% and doesn't appear to attempt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install games, stays stuck at 0% and doesn't appear to attempt...: I have game pass installed on my PC, however when I try and download a game, the platform never seems to try, and stays stuck at 0%. I've tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling, but nothing...
  5. Game installation stuck on 100%. Gamefiles already exist in locked WindowsApp folder that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stuck on 100%. Gamefiles already exist in locked WindowsApp folder that...: Hi, I had some games installed on Xbox app via Game Pass. Was trying Windows 11 - where all games crashed 5 - 120s from start without any error. Just crash. Tried update the drivers, uninstal...
  6. Game Pass stuck on resume install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass stuck on resume install: I recently saw an update for Aliens Fireteam Elite and started the update. A day later it said that the update was still not done so I decided to delete the game in hopes to re-install it. When I...
  7. Why is to so damn hard to install a game through Game Pass on PC?! Getting stuck at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is to so damn hard to install a game through Game Pass on PC?! Getting stuck at...: Why is it so hard to actually use Game Pass on PC? Why do I have to stuff around for HOURS to figure out what I need to do to get a game to install? Why do I have to try putting commands into...
  8. Windows 11 XBOX app games stuck at "Preparing (0%)" when installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 XBOX app games stuck at "Preparing (0%)" when installing: I have been trying to fix this for the past 8 hours and still cannot fix it, no matter what app I try to install from the xbox store, it just sits at preparing and does NOTHING. I have installed...
  9. Game stuck at 0% progress at install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game stuck at 0% progress at install: Stuck at “starting 0%” [img] eb7bbede-62af-43c2-a922-a4470baf6912
  10. Stuck remote installing a game to PC via Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck remote installing a game to PC via Game Pass mobile app: Hi, I am trying to install a game (Among Us) via the eGame pass mobile app to my PC ( I cannot seem to install it directly from MArketPlace, and the install button is greyed out ). Pc meets game...