Installing breakpoint

Discus and support Installing breakpoint in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Breakpoint today on a CD, and when i put the disc in the xbox one S, it said that the console had to upgrade so it did but now when i’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oscarwHP, Nov 5, 2019.

1. oscarwHP
    oscarwHP Guest

Installing breakpoint

Hi,

I bought Breakpoint today on a CD, and when i put the disc in the xbox one S, it said that the console had to upgrade so it did but now when i’m playing the console just shuts down randomely, there are no errorcodes showing at all. I have tried with other
    games bit they all have to upgrade with the same result that the xbox just shuts down. May it be a bug with the upgrade becasue it has never happend before with the former upgrade

:)

oscarwHP, Nov 5, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Installing breakpoint

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. NLbawz Win User

COD Beta

Hey,

It should show up in your ''ready to install'' tab, if not try going to the Store and searching for the beta through there.

I had the very same with Ghost Recon Breakpoint where the Store search was the solution.
  4. CovenantSlayer9 Win User

You Blew It Up achievement!

Breakpoint is an Anniversary map?
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Control

Nah, waiting for Breakpoint.
  6. WolfishBigdave Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Breakpoint is the main game im waiting for.
Thema:

Installing breakpoint

1. Installing breakpoint - Similar Threads - Installing breakpoint

2. Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install: I purchased "Prince of Persia Sands of Time" for the original Xbox on the Xbox.com marketplace because it is on the official list of backwards compatible games. However even though I received...
  3. Can't Install Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Xbox app: Yeah I can't seem to be able to install this app at all. Its just stuck on this when I press install. It use to get the "Making things awesome" load bar, but I can't even get that far anymore....
  4. Getting error code 0x00000001. I am unable to install Administrator games on PC with game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x00000001. I am unable to install Administrator games on PC with game pass.: About 3 or so days ago I installed The Outer Worlds on my PC, beat it and so I uninstalled it today and was going to installed a new game. I found Alan Wake and thought I'd give it a try. When I...
  5. I bought a game, it installed but I dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game, it installed but I dont own it?: So I bought the game Viva Piñata on xbox one and it says that it is in the xbox game pass. I dont have the game pass so I buy it normally. It started installing and when it finished I pressed play...
  6. my xbox can’t install netflix or youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox can’t install netflix or youtube: my xbox one s is unable to install youtube and netflix, can anyone help me? 6c5021d3-2a03-449e-8fa8-1aa292a55a40
  7. Error code 0x80073cf3 when trying to install games from the game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073cf3 when trying to install games from the game pass for PC: Hello, All is in the title, I can't install game like Minecraft Dungeons for exemple with the game pass. The download can't begin and it show that (Try again in few minutes ...). I've try lot of...
  8. MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE: FIRSTLY MY MICROPHONE IS WELL IN CONDITION AND IT IS WORKING GOOD FOR ONLINE MEETINGS AND WHILE I AM RECORDING VIA VOICE RECORDER THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS LIKE SOME KIND OF SOUND IS COMING IN...
  9. Purchased game not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game not installing: I just purchased two games from the store but when i try to install them i keep getting a “something happened on our end. Try again later” message. I tried to contact microsoft but they are not...
  10. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68