Installing drivers onto xbox?

Discus and support Installing drivers onto xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a super old Viewsonic CRT monitor that is capable of 187Hz at 1024x768 res that would be phenomenal for gaming, except that without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IFRaNcHisEdI, Feb 7, 2014.

1. IFRaNcHisEdI
    IFRaNcHisEdI Guest

Hey guys, I have a super old Viewsonic CRT monitor that is capable of 187Hz at 1024x768 res that would be phenomenal for gaming, except that without the drivers needed it only produces a max of 60Hz at the lowest resolution possible. Is there a way
    to boost its performance when it's connected to my 360? Any help will be greatly appreciated

:)

IFRaNcHisEdI, Feb 7, 2014
  2. BROWNTROUT-7C3265A0-70F5-4A28-85B6-B9A75A0C6A4C, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Xbox one wireless adapter for windows 7

Hey LabererKamm6 -

Thanks for trying. Can you try uninstalling the drivers and installing them fresh, please? Installing drivers onto xbox? :)

Miss Bijoux, Feb 7, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

The 360 will only output at 60Hz no matter what. There is no way to install drivers on the 360.

fredgiblet, Feb 7, 2014
  5. fredgiblet Win User

The 360 will only output at 60Hz no matter what. There is no way to install drivers on the 360.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Original XBOX to XBOX 360 controller adapter?

Erm..........don't think that's possible, certainly not possible to install drivers onto the 360.
  7. Panda Astronaut Win User

Connect to XBOX Live

No. You cannot use them. The way the stick works is when inserted into the USB drive it installs drivers in order to work. You cant install these drivers onto the Xbox 360 console. I'm sorry.
  8. FadingSolid01 Win User

Best of both worlds

I dont pretend to understand how it all works but would it not be possible to install MS Office onto the drive and use it ?.Maybe install my printer drivers so I can print of my work?.
  9. Dark destiny Win User

Best of both worlds

[quote user="FadingSolid01"]

I dont pretend to understand how it all works but would it not be possible to install MS Office onto the drive and use it ?.Maybe install my printer drivers so I can print of my work?.

[/quote]

Why would you want to install Office on an xbox lol.
Thema:

1. Installing drivers onto xbox? - Similar Threads - Installing drivers onto

2. Triber installieren [Translation - Install Driver]

in XBoX on Windows
    Triber installieren [Translation - Install Driver]: Wie kann ich einen Treiber installieren für einen xboxone controller plus adapter,auf dem Betriebssystem Windows 7 ---------- [Mod Translation - How can I install a Driver for an xbox one...
  3. Windows 10 automatically installs driver and pair with an Xbox One Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 automatically installs driver and pair with an Xbox One Wireless Controller: Hi. I am having some problems with my Xbox One Wireless Controller and Windows 10 laptop connection. I hope you can help me, below are the details of the issue. 1. When I turn on bluetooth,...
  4. Teredo Adapter missing, not able to install from legacy drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Adapter missing, not able to install from legacy drivers: Teredo Adapter missing, not able to install from legacy drivers. I have tried several methods and none work, drivers will not show up when looking to install legacy drivers....
  5. Can't install xbox one wireless adapter drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install xbox one wireless adapter drivers: Was told to ask here for assistance by Michelle (forum admin) Apparently my pc with windows 10 64bit can't find or install the xbox one controller drivers anymore. [img] [img] [img] I tried to...
  6. EROR KETIKA INSTAL DRIVER PACK PADA LAPTOP ACER -[Translation - ERROR WHEN INSTALL THE DRIVER ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    EROR KETIKA INSTAL DRIVER PACK PADA LAPTOP ACER -[Translation - ERROR WHEN INSTALL THE DRIVER ...: Problem signature: Pertanyaan Saya Mengapa kalo saya Instal Driverpack atau yang lainya muncul seperti halaman dibawah ini? selalu Eror dan tdk bisa instal apapun.. mohon pencerahanya!...
  7. Problem installing drivers for my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem installing drivers for my xbox 360: Hello, i am trying to installed drivers for my xbox 360 , and i received those messages when i click on solving problems, It says that the driver for my xbox 360 is not installed and that windows...
  8. I can't install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Driver

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Driver: Hi. I try to play multiplayer and make an online chat from the XBOX Windows 10 APP ... but it tells me that I'm missing "Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter driver" I have sought help, ... I have...
  9. Error while driver instalation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while driver instalation: When I open setup driver this is openinng. Please fix it and sorry for my english. [img] 7d8f0a1a-b0a9-4ec0-8d98-6dd9c1dc15b4
  10. Cannot connect XBox 360 Controller to PC (failed installation driver)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect XBox 360 Controller to PC (failed installation driver): Hello all. I have an issue with my XBox 360 Controller. I'm connecting my XBox 360 Controller to PC (windows 10) and installing the driver using Microsoft Update. But driver don't install...