Installing games with Xbox live Ultimate on pc

Discus and support Installing games with Xbox live Ultimate on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a question about installing games on my pc with my xbox live Ultimate pass. I'm trying to install some games from the overview:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Awakenings92, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Awakenings92
    Awakenings92 Guest

Hi,

I've got a question about installing games on my pc with my xbox live Ultimate pass.

I'm trying to install some games from the overview:

https://www.xbox.com/nl-NL/xbox-game-pass/games

Now I've managed to install a game, Abzu, but when i want to install 'Surviving mars' I can't install it. (The install button is not clickable)

It seems the game is only available for xbox..? But it should also be playable on pc.

Thanks for helping me.

:)

Awakenings92, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

The install button is clickable on my Xbox app. Have you tried reseting the app. Type into search Apps and Features, then click on the Xbox beta app and then click advanced options then here you can reset the app and repair it.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

1. Installing games with Xbox live Ultimate on pc - Similar Threads - Installing games live

2. Xbox Live is auto installing games on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is auto installing games on xbox: Hi, Every free game I add from Xbox Live, is auto installing onto my xbox. I like to have it registered into my account and then downloaded at a later time. I have a bandwidth cap so its eating...
  3. Downloads and installations from microsoft store for Games on XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads and installations from microsoft store for Games on XBOX LIVE: Used to play Microsoft Bingo and Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC. Started having issues with them and uninstalled them thinking they had to be updated. Went to Microsoft Store and tried to...
  4. have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...: have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, which now should be free of gold status holder, the console is forbidden to install games with such a...
  5. possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...: hey all I recently bought myself the basic xbox one on my birthday two days ago with my christmas and birthday money combined, anyway I have an xbox 360 that I was using before hand and I have a...
  6. Installing Game First Time-"An Update is Required. You must be singed in to Xbox Live and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Game First Time-"An Update is Required. You must be singed in to Xbox Live and ...: I have installed the game, get the error message "An Update is required, you must be signed in to xbox live and accept the update to play call of duty WWII. HI have not singed up for an xbox...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Not Allowing me to Install Xbox 360 Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Not Allowing me to Install Xbox 360 Games.: I am an Xbox Live Gold member and I really wanted to get Assassins Creed for Xbox 360 free on my Xbox one. I was not able to get that game and this month I tried to get the free star wars game but...
  8. Having Issues Staying Connected To Xbox Live/ Internet While Installing A Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Issues Staying Connected To Xbox Live/ Internet While Installing A Game.: I am not sure if its just my internet since I am trying to install COD WWII (it is at it's last 17% till completion), but for the past 30 minutes my Xbox One S keeps kicking me off the WiFi making...
  9. HELP WANTED: Finally paid for live and bought a game Horizon 3 online and stops installing at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP WANTED: Finally paid for live and bought a game Horizon 3 online and stops installing at ...: So after quite a while I decided to go online after playing quite some single games modes, now I ordered Horizon 3 online as well, it starts so I play like 15 min or so and then it stops, suddenly...
  10. Cannot install games from Live, error code 0x87e0000d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install games from Live, error code 0x87e0000d: Please help! Not sure why this is happening. Games won't install at all from Live. Thanks. 77ef45e2-7b41-4cd8-9e7a-a6da156e2faa