Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC

Discus and support Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The game was bought online in March and It will now not let me install on my new PC. Keeps wanting me to purchase again. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ClaireParnwell, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC

The game was bought online in March and It will now not let me install on my new PC. Keeps wanting me to purchase again.

Please help

:)

ClaireParnwell, Jul 4, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Hello Marshmellow,

Do you own the PC version of Minecraft? If not you only have the beta and wont be able to upgrade unless you purchase the regular Minecraft for windows 10. If you do own the PC version of Minecraft you should be able to upgrade to the Minecraft windows 10
    edition for free. Check this website on the PC and see if it says to install or purchase.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Hey there,

Is there a specific error code that you get with that error message? It sounds like there may a network issue, or there may be other software installed on your Windows 10 PC that may be interfering with connecting to the game's servers. To start, let's try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from your Windows 10 PC. You can uninstall Minecraft from the app list within the Start Menu on Windows 10, and reinstall the game through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition xbox to pc

Minecraft for Windows 10 is only for the PC. If you purchased and played on the Xbox, then you own the Xbox version of Minecraft. You would need to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
Thema:

Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC

1. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC - Similar Threads - Installing Minecraft Windows

2. can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?: So I've been trying to figure out if i can get windows ten ed if i link my Mojang id with my Xbox email that owns Minecraft and i couldn't find anything related to my problem / issue....
  3. Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition): Hi, I recently wanted to try out the trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When I clicked on the 'Install On My Devices' button it asks me where I want to install it, even though I aldready...
  4. Can I install 1.14 and 1.15 Minecraft on Windows 10 at same time?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I install 1.14 and 1.15 Minecraft on Windows 10 at same time?: I recently joined the RTX beta, but realised it's upgraded my normal install for Minecraft for Windows 10 to 1.15 (beta). Can I install both versions locally? I can't seem to find out how....
  5. Installing Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Minecraft on Windows 10: I redeemed a code a while ago on my xbox one for the "Explorer's Pack" in which i got a few skin packs and minecraft bedrock edition. I was wondering if I could install bedrock edition on my...
  6. Trouble with Installing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with Installing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, everyone! A few days ago, I had Minecraft installed on my PC and then the next day, the computer didn't wanna turn on properly. I managed to fix it with the help of one of my acquaintances...
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 won't install: so I bought minecraft java when i was 7 and I just recently got windows 10 edition for free with the code thing. So I own the game but when I try to install it, it just doesn't install and there...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error: Hello, I'm getting the following error when trying to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my fairly new PC: 0x80070003 I was enrolled in the Minecraft Beta program via the Xbox Insider Hub...
  9. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.: Since 2015 I own Mincraft Windows 10 Edition and played it for several years. Recently I had to delete everything from my PC, including the game. But when I tried to re-install it, instead of the...
  10. Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox: Hi I'm trying to download Minecraft windows 10 on my pc, having previously owned it on xbox. It doesn't say I own the game in the store yet it is on my account purchase history. I have spoken to...