Installing Minecraft

Discus and support Installing Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased Minecraft, however in the Microsoft store I can only "manage" and not "install" the program. I'm told I do not have "a valid device... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StevenWoodDK, Apr 5, 2020.

1. StevenWoodDK
    StevenWoodDK Guest

Installing Minecraft

I have purchased Minecraft, however in the Microsoft store I can only "manage" and not "install" the program. I'm told I do not have "a valid device linked to my account". Despite this, my home PC is listed in my Microsoft account, it states there are
    "no problems" identified with the device, and I have signed on with the PC using my Microsoft account log-in. I purchased the windows 10 version of Minecraft and the PC runs windows 10. I have also verified my identify in the Microsoft account manager page
    as well. Quite frustrating - help!

:)

StevenWoodDK, Apr 5, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive.

3. maxen Win User

minecraft disk can't be downloaded to console

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Modpack install problem

Hi RuthFoley,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are attempting to install a mod pack for your installation of Minecraft. For information on installing mods to Minecraft, it's best to contact
    Mojang for assistance.

I hope this helps.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Minecraft and Xbox Insider Hub

You need to opt out of insider on your xbox and then delete minecraft beta and install minecraft full
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Minecraft issues with realm copy

sounds like an issue with the version of minecraft.

It sounds like the realm was created on a newer version of minecraft than what you have installed. Just check for an update to minecraft.
Thema:

Installing Minecraft

1. Installing Minecraft - Similar Threads - Installing Minecraft

2. Minecraft beta is not working or letting me install it

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta is not working or letting me install it: I am trying to join Minecraft beta but when I try install it is says it’s already installed (which it isn’t) and when I then proceed to launch the app it is still normal Minecraft. Any way to help...
  3. how to install minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    how to install minecraft: hi i just bought minecraft windows 10 and im trying to install it on my pc but it dosent work .when i press install microsoft says it will try to install it on my units i then select my pc but...
  4. I cant install the Minecraft that gets updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install the Minecraft that gets updates: I have MINECRAFT XBOX ONE Edition this version no longer recives updes. If you go into the game and go to Help and Options itsays "Downlod the ltest version of MINECRAFT FREE" itthentakes you to...
  5. Minecraft update won't install after unenrilling

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft update won't install after unenrilling: I've been entered in the beta for a while and decided to opt out for a bit, unenrolled and uninstalled minecraft, but when I reinstalled it it has an update that won't install. As far as I'm aware...
  6. I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it: in store it says I own it but for some reason the installation button isn't active. There is a note under the button saying I need admin perrmisions and windows update, I have both of those...
  7. Minecraft only will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft only will not install: So i had an update for minecraft that had been stuck at 0%, so after trouble shooting and power cycling with no luck i uninstalled minecraft figuring i could redownload it with the update. But now...
  8. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store: I cant install minecraft dungeons on my laptop, has been 3 days and microsoft didnt fix yet. [img] 7547b08a-8229-4501-b6f7-1c5bea030331
  9. Can not install Minecraft Dungeons (0x80040154) - GamingServices not running?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not install Minecraft Dungeons (0x80040154) - GamingServices not running?: Hello, have been struggling with this for a good bit of time now... I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store, and when I tried to install it, it would give an error and I...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons: installed on wrong local account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: installed on wrong local account: Hi, I purchased MD for my son under my Microsoft account. after messing around trying to get it to download, I managed to get it running under my own logon. Now, when I try and get it running...