Installing Minecraft

Discus and support Installing Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can anyone please, please help me, or rather my kids? I get this message when trying to install Minecraft. 'You do not appear to have any applicable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ENFRÅGA(2), May 2, 2021.

1. ENFRÅGA(2)
    ENFRÅGA(2) Guest

Installing Minecraft

Can anyone please, please help me, or rather my kids? I get this message when trying to install Minecraft. 'You do not appear to have any applicable device linked to your Microsoft account. Log in to a device with your Microsoft account to install 'But I am logged in.So what can I do?

Kind regards
    Lo

:)

ENFRÅGA(2), May 2, 2021
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

3. onyxishere Win User

xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive.

4. maxen Win User

minecraft disk can't be downloaded to console

5. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Modpack install problem

Hi RuthFoley,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are attempting to install a mod pack for your installation of Minecraft. For information on installing mods to Minecraft, it's best to contact
    Mojang for assistance.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Installing Minecraft

1. Installing Minecraft - Similar Threads - Installing Minecraft

2. Minecraft Starter Collection EU XBOX Live PC version not installable but showing as owned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Collection EU XBOX Live PC version not installable but showing as owned.: Hello, I just redeemed a purchased Minecraft Starter Collection EU for XBOX Live PC version and it is showing as purchased but I cannot install it on any of my devices in France. I use to live in...
  3. Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P): I have several questions, as I plan to buy Minecraft: Java edition a week after my birthday (If the cracked launcher I'm using starts to allow Microsoft accounts), Here are some questions: 1. I...
  4. Minecraft Xbox One Beta will not install... despite me having previously been joined and...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox One Beta will not install... despite me having previously been joined and...: So, recently my external hard drive corrupted which caused me to lose all of the games I had downloaded to it. The one I had been playing recently was the Minecraft Beta. After redownloading...
  5. Issue while re-installing Minecraft, error 0x80073d05

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue while re-installing Minecraft, error 0x80073d05: Hi, I am getting the error 0x80073d05 while re-installing Minecraft on Xbox one, and the game is not being installed. Does anyone can help me? I already restarted my console, I tried to reinstall...
  6. Trying to install the Minecraft beta doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to install the Minecraft beta doesn't work: I just tried to install the minecraft beta but it doesn't work. Whenever i try to install it, it redirects me to the microsoft store saying i have to buy minecraft again. Though i already own...
  7. How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as...: I Bought the Xbox one edition and when bedrock came out, I was given a free copy of bedrock edition. I then signed in on pc and downloaded the Minecraft windows 10 edition for free (as it said I...
  8. Minecraft Installation stopped @0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Installation stopped @0%: Kid recently tried to reinstall Minecraft on our Xbox One. Shows installation stopped @0% and nothing further happens. Followed all online advice sites, ie offline, clear data, reset console,...
  9. Minecraft won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't install: Hi I just purchased Minecraft and I can't install it. Under system specs it clearly states Xbox One, Windows 10 Version 17134.1 or higher with X64 architecture. It only says install on devices...
  10. Minecraft freeze on 1st installment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freeze on 1st installment: I'm installing minecraft for the first time and it it works perfectly fine until 99.0%. Could somebody please explain why it stops as an installment failure? Error code: 0x80073d05...