Installing....

Discus and support Installing.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after about a week of not playing Call of Duty I log on tonight and it says there a update....ok...no problem I accept the download but it showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DK KaOTiK, Jan 28, 2014.

1. DK KaOTiK
    DK KaOTiK Guest

Installing....

So after about a week of not playing Call of Duty I log on tonight and it says there a update....ok...no problem I accept the download but it showing Call of Duty Ghosts Installing 97% and has not moved for like 10mins....what is this update supposedly.
    I've yet to have any issues till now

:)

DK KaOTiK, Jan 28, 2014
  2. installing

0x80070490 seems to be preventing any game installation. What is it?

DustiestBaton5, Jan 28, 2014
  3. deadeagleman
    deadeagleman Guest
    Installing....

try uninstalling it than reinstall it

deadeagleman, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest

Installing....

You're posting about Xbox One issues, this is the 360 forum. Try posting here:

forums.xbox.com/.../4089.aspx

Also, you should know by now that updates for all games on the Xbox One do that.

Remedy OmG, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Nick Of Troy Win User

To install or not to install...

Installing now, 3 discs is a hassle, but I'd rather get them all out of the way now than do it as I need the disc!
  6. Viperman Win User

I Haven't even opened my RAGE yet, but the load times couldn't possibly be as bad as saving your game in Dragon's Dogma. Holy Cow! zzzZZzzz.
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

I always install EVERY single game I play.

Its not a gimmick at all.

1. reduces wear and tear on 360

2. reduces chances of scratching disk

3. reduces heat

4. reduces noise

5. reduces some bugs in games

6. reduces load time in most games
  8. Spidey1976 Win User

Less wear & tear on the disc drive and less noise - I have the 250GB HDD and it has become my standard practice to install any game I play now... just delete it when done
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

No need to install all 3 discs at once. DL them as you go along and then delete them once you're done.
Thema:

Installing....

1. Installing.... - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Xbox (BETA) Installer error 0x803FB005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) Installer error 0x803FB005: When attempting to install the xbox beta client for, game pass ultimate, it fails with error 0x803FB005. All prerequisites are met on the hardware and software level. Every install logs and Event...
  3. Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...: Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game? Ive always wanted to take a game like minecraft to put on my computer without paying...
  4. Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one: So over the past two months or so, I have been having an issue where installed games randomly do not show up under games and apps. The only game it consistently shows is crackdown 3. It also does...
  5. No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky Install Stuck at 1.6%: I purchased No Man's Sky last night and this morning the game wasn't installed, despite having the remote install selected. Then I go to manually install the game and it keeps getting stuck at...
  6. Can install apps but not games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can install apps but not games: error code 0x87E00005 along with installation stopped is returned after all attempts to install or update games. I've tried clearing local saves and also factory reset keeping games. No joy....
  7. Rocket league won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won't install: I have game pass and every time I hit the install button it dosent work. i was wondering if y'all had a way to fix this problem. c327754b-4371-4a07-b440-c086f6f22999
  8. My xbox always fails to install the new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox always fails to install the new update: My insider build was 9133 and there was an update for a later version which showed up today.i tried to install it several times.but everytime it completes the download and fails on verifying when...
  9. Unable to update or install any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update or install any game: I am getting an installation stopped on all my games. Apps updating fine though, I have tried all avenues to try and fix this. Reset console. Reset router. Tried different DNS. Not install...
  10. Xbox one X installation won’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X installation won’t work: For a week now I’ve been trying to download apex for Xbox one x but the “installation stopped” on the file info it says “Error 8007045D” I’ve tried clearing the save data and restarted the Xbox...