Installing....

Discus and support Installing.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after about a week of not playing Call of Duty I log on tonight and it says there a update....ok...no problem I accept the download but it showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DK KaOTiK, Jan 28, 2014.

1. DK KaOTiK
    DK KaOTiK Guest

Installing....

So after about a week of not playing Call of Duty I log on tonight and it says there a update....ok...no problem I accept the download but it showing Call of Duty Ghosts Installing 97% and has not moved for like 10mins....what is this update supposedly.
    I've yet to have any issues till now

:)

DK KaOTiK, Jan 28, 2014
  2. installing

0x80070490 seems to be preventing any game installation. What is it?

DustiestBaton5, Jan 28, 2014
  3. deadeagleman
    deadeagleman Guest
    Installing....

try uninstalling it than reinstall it

deadeagleman, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest

Installing....

You're posting about Xbox One issues, this is the 360 forum. Try posting here:

forums.xbox.com/.../4089.aspx

Also, you should know by now that updates for all games on the Xbox One do that.

Remedy OmG, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Nick Of Troy Win User

To install or not to install...

Installing now, 3 discs is a hassle, but I'd rather get them all out of the way now than do it as I need the disc!
  6. Viperman Win User

I Haven't even opened my RAGE yet, but the load times couldn't possibly be as bad as saving your game in Dragon's Dogma. Holy Cow! zzzZZzzz.
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

I always install EVERY single game I play.

Its not a gimmick at all.

1. reduces wear and tear on 360

2. reduces chances of scratching disk

3. reduces heat

4. reduces noise

5. reduces some bugs in games

6. reduces load time in most games
  8. Spidey1976 Win User

Less wear & tear on the disc drive and less noise - I have the 250GB HDD and it has become my standard practice to install any game I play now... just delete it when done
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

No need to install all 3 discs at once. DL them as you go along and then delete them once you're done.
Thema:

Installing....

1. Installing.... - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Posso instalar mods em Halo 5 sem risco de banimento? (Can I install mods in Halo 5 with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posso instalar mods em Halo 5 sem risco de banimento? (Can I install mods in Halo 5 with...: Será que eu posso instalar modificações criadas pela comunidade de Halo 5, eu acho que isso não seria "ilegal", só queria expandir a experiencia de gameplay e essas coisas [Translation] Can I...
  3. Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D: Hello, around two weeks ago I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription and installed three games right away - Football Manager 2019, Worms W.M.D, Forza Horizon 4. Every game was...
  4. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition Pre-Install PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition Pre-Install PC: I bought a gamepass subscription and am trying to preinstall Gears 5 Ultimate Edition but it's just stuck on "Preparing." I can install other games just fine ea1fed0e-c9dd-4c32-8b43-4d65841045c2
  5. Splosion Man gone from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Splosion Man gone from ready to install: Here we go again. Another game has disappaered from my list. I bought it at launch. I'm now convinced it isn't safe to buy digital content on Xbox so that's it. I'm done. submitted by...
  6. Metro exodus half-installed (game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus half-installed (game pass): Hi, I've taken the game-pass on PC to play to Metro Exodus. I had to reinstall it, but the download bugged half-way. Now, I have a button to install it with no effect when I click on it. I also...
  7. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  8. Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...: Please Help. I am connected to my Microsoft account. i have the Xbox companion app on my pc. when i want to install a game its greyed out and when i check all my devices to install nothing is...
  9. Xbox Beta (PC) not showing installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta (PC) not showing installed games: So I wiped my PC yesterday and got everything updated and out back my Xbox Beta for gamepass. I downloaded 3 games. Recore/Crackdown/Forza. However in the left bar where it shows your games, only...
  10. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...