Instant on - daft question....

Discus and support Instant on - daft question.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got both Xbox's set to Instant On, from what I'm reading startup should be around 2 seconds. I assume this is from standby, i.e. you've used the Xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nick.king, Feb 8, 2014.

1. nick.king
    nick.king Guest

Got both Xbox's set to Instant On, from what I'm reading startup should be around 2 seconds.

I assume this is from standby, i.e. you've used the Xbox, turned it off and then later on you turn it back on? If for any reason the power is turned off then turned back on and later in the day you power up the Xbox should it still be in it's 'instant on'
    state or will it do a cold boot (about 45 seconds)?

Basically my wife goes round the house and turns everything off at the plug hence my question Instant on - daft question.... :)

Thanks.

:)

nick.king, Feb 8, 2014
  2. IRB
    IRB Guest
    BAMN! Time to update! No choice!

@Daft Badger I have my console set to Instant On but got this forced update message too recently while watching TV with the other half. Instant On doesn't always solve the problem.

3. CalFase
    CalFase Guest
    Maybe a daft question

I'm almost positive that's the case. If it's not unlocked, though, you don't get credit.

CalFase, Feb 8, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

If you remove the power, it will boot with the green splash screen, it will go through the boot process, it will "cold" boot as you say. You need to leave the PSU plugged into line voltage and into the console to keep instant on available.

BusGod, Feb 8, 2014
  5. BusGod Win User

If you remove the power, it will boot with the green splash screen, it will go through the boot process, it will "cold" boot as you say. You need to leave the PSU plugged into line voltage and into the console to keep instant on available.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Maybe a daft question

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

I dont think they do,I have numerous RCXD kills from Care Packages and my record shows 0

[/quote]

I was going to meantion this. I have the same deal, except after I thought about it, I havent unlocked the rcxd, while I did unlock some of the better stuff that has been credited, like the attack heli.
  7. Khronokai Win User

Maybe a daft question

Hmmm... I may have to unlock a few SSRs... I've probably done them all through carepackages but obviously don't get the credit.
  8. Beretta Ready Win User

Maybe a daft question

Excuse my ignorance, but what's SSR?
  9. CalFase Win User

Maybe a daft question

Trust the in game stats because you can't trust Elite. It shows some things completely wrong, like me having 0 HK, Sentry, or RCXD kills.
Thema:

1. Instant on - daft question.... - Similar Threads - Instant daft question

2. Instant-on mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant-on mode: Can I unplug the power cord when my xboxones is in instant on mod? I'm from Japan,and I'm not good at English. Sorry. 5320068e-3270-4cda-acc8-2511bfc22313
  3. Problems with an app and some startup problems while i was using instant-on. Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with an app and some startup problems while i was using instant-on. Beta ring: I cant open the tune in app anymore since the latest beta update, not sure if it has something to do with it but i ran in to some other problems as well. I was having major problems while using...
  4. Not downloading when off (instant on mode)

in XboX Insiders
    Not downloading when off (instant on mode): Morning all, So thought this was a rather strange one, yesterday before I went to bed I started a download on a pretty big game, and due to that decided to let the Xbox download over night....
  5. X box one s console would turn off instantly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s console would turn off instantly after turning on.: My console is two years old. Today I encountered that every time I tried to turn it on, it turns off instantly. I tried everything from the Microsoft support but have failed. I would like to get...
  6. Tekken 6 Xbox 360 free game not letting me to instantly install

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tekken 6 Xbox 360 free game not letting me to instantly install: On the Xbox one store you would see that Tekken 6 is free and I go to the store page of it, it will present me with "see price". I put my credential password and it suddenly tells me that I have...
  7. When I try to log onto assassin’s creed odyssey, I instantly get message saying that I need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to log onto assassin’s creed odyssey, I instantly get message saying that I need...: Does this delete all my data for every game fc51182d-05fc-4555-9f6a-e670c6b782c6
  8. Computer instant replay clips have no visuals and are entirely black?

in XboX Insiders
    Computer instant replay clips have no visuals and are entirely black?: Clips that I have taken using the xbox overlay are just black, although they have audio they are just black. Using the start recording feature works fine, but clips do not on pc, and I tested this...
  9. Games closing instantly after launch Xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Games closing instantly after launch Xbox(beta) app: So I have seen this being a reoccurring issue for the past year now, but when launching games from the windows store or through the Xbox beta app, the game shows the first splash screen then...
  10. I have a problem that happens occasionally on my Xbox (after an instant start) the only...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem that happens occasionally on my Xbox (after an instant start) the only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]