Instantly sent back to home screen

Discus and support Instantly sent back to home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a problem I only have for one game, which I bought today, EA Sports UFC. So to begin, it's not a problem with my console. I'm on my third time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LFC PabLo 94, Aug 5, 2014.

1. LFC PabLo 94
    LFC PabLo 94 Guest

This is a problem I only have for one game, which I bought today, EA Sports UFC. So to begin, it's not a problem with my console.

I'm on my third time installing the game because every time I try to launch the game, I'm immediately brought back to the home screen. I contacted Xbox One Support on Twitter who told me to do a power cycle, standard stuff. Two power cycles later and it
    hasn't worked, the problem still persists. I've tried every trick in the book, installing whilst in offline mode, repeated power cycles. Everything.

I seem to remember having a problem similar to this back in April time that happened with games like FIFA, but it wasn't consistently happening like this is. If anyone has any idea what's causing this, your help would be seriously appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

LFC PabLo 94, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Forza 5 wong start.

I installed and patched forza 5. When I hit play it pulls up the game then it instantly goes back to the home screen. I'm using linksy router btw.

EpicConspiracy, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Cant play Overwatch

I get to see that opening picture, And then it all goes black before i get sent back to home screen.

BurstingSun402, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Kuzco83
    Kuzco83 Guest

I am currently running into a similar issue. Difference, is that I can load the game and play a match. After the match is done I get kicked out of UFC and back to home screen. I have contacted Microsoft support and they had me power cycle, clear MAC
    address, check NAT type, Restore Console and issue still persists...... This is frankly quite annoying. If anybody has a solution please share it with us.

Kuzco83, Sep 3, 2014
  5. Kuzco83 Win User

I am currently running into a similar issue. Difference, is that I can load the game and play a match. After the match is done I get kicked out of UFC and back to home screen. I have contacted Microsoft support and they had me power cycle, clear MAC
    address, check NAT type, Restore Console and issue still persists...... This is frankly quite annoying. If anybody has a solution please share it with us.
  6. Michaaa02 Win User

Fallout 4 not launching and sent back to home screen

I'm afraid I can't help you with something like that, contacting Xbox Support is best i think.
  7. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Fallout 4 not launching and sent back to home screen

8. BurstingSun402 Win User

Cant play Overwatch

I get to see that opening picture, And then it all goes black before i get sent back to home screen.
  9. AndyBrock70 Win User

Forza goes back to Startscreen!!!

mine is doing the same i have 3 races to complete the 70's gp event press A sent back to home screen?
Thema:

1. Instantly sent back to home screen - Similar Threads - Instantly sent home

2. Xbox One not downloading game updates while in Instant-On power option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not downloading game updates while in Instant-On power option?: Sup everyone, I've been using the Instant-On power option for quite some time already in order to auto-download my game updates and it was working wonderfully. Nonetheless, it has stopped working...
  3. Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit Reviews (Official): Price & Buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit Reviews (Official): Price & Buy: Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit is an extremely valuable item to ensure that the individual gets an agreeable situation and legitimate cooling in their place. This is a gadget that has not all...
  4. Mi xbox one s se enciende pero se apaga al instante. Esto sólo pasa cuando no la uso por un...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi xbox one s se enciende pero se apaga al instante. Esto sólo pasa cuando no la uso por un...: [Title Translation-My xbox one s turns on but turns off instantly. This only happens when I don't use it for a while.] Hola, mi problema es que mi consola enciende normalmente (con el inicio...
  5. External HDD still spinning up/down constantly while console is off and instant-on is...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD still spinning up/down constantly while console is off and instant-on is...: I once again switched my console to instant-on to see if this was silently addressed, but alas (and unsurprisingly) it has not. My most recent previous post did not get any response again, not...
  6. My Xbox turns on and then off instantly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and then off instantly.: 2 days ago i went to turn on my xbox and it turned on then off within a second or 2, has anyone else had this problem and anyway to fix it? febfe547-838b-4218-bb68-c894fa9afcdd
  7. 24HRS EFFECTIVE RETURN LOST LOVE SPELLS & INSTANT MONEY SPELLS +27735806509

in XBoX Games and Apps
    24HRS EFFECTIVE RETURN LOST LOVE SPELLS & INSTANT MONEY SPELLS +27735806509: WELCOME TO THE PLACE OF MIRACLES & WONDERS! *I BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs. *REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS. *ATTRACTION SPELLS & LOVE BINDING SPELLS. * TAMPON FOR WOMEN TIGHTNESS & SWEETNESS. *...
  8. Controller Disconnects Related to Instant On Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnects Related to Instant On Mode: Not long after I got my Elite Series 2 it started disconnecting on regular basis, but it wouldn't actually shut off. Just wouldn't respond until I pressed the A button, the Guide button would...
  9. Xbox game bar kicking me from parties instantly and crashing the party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar kicking me from parties instantly and crashing the party: Whenever I try to join a party through the Xbox (beta) app or xbox console companion app on windows 10, it will say connecting under my friend's names then I will get a chime and it will have...
  10. Did the Xbox became hotter in instant on ?

in XboX Insiders
    Did the Xbox became hotter in instant on ?: No really. I just installed my first preview beta for game streaming local I have my One X since launch (Scorpio). My cats like hot things. Yet never before I install the preview beta did my cat...