Instantly sent back to home screen

Discus and support Instantly sent back to home screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a problem I only have for one game, which I bought today, EA Sports UFC. So to begin, it's not a problem with my console. I'm on my third time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LFC PabLo 94, Aug 5, 2014.

1. LFC PabLo 94
    LFC PabLo 94 Guest

This is a problem I only have for one game, which I bought today, EA Sports UFC. So to begin, it's not a problem with my console.

I'm on my third time installing the game because every time I try to launch the game, I'm immediately brought back to the home screen. I contacted Xbox One Support on Twitter who told me to do a power cycle, standard stuff. Two power cycles later and it
    hasn't worked, the problem still persists. I've tried every trick in the book, installing whilst in offline mode, repeated power cycles. Everything.

I seem to remember having a problem similar to this back in April time that happened with games like FIFA, but it wasn't consistently happening like this is. If anyone has any idea what's causing this, your help would be seriously appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

LFC PabLo 94, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Forza 5 wong start.

I installed and patched forza 5. When I hit play it pulls up the game then it instantly goes back to the home screen. I'm using linksy router btw.

EpicConspiracy, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Cant play Overwatch

I get to see that opening picture, And then it all goes black before i get sent back to home screen.

BurstingSun402, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Kuzco83
    Kuzco83 Guest

I am currently running into a similar issue. Difference, is that I can load the game and play a match. After the match is done I get kicked out of UFC and back to home screen. I have contacted Microsoft support and they had me power cycle, clear MAC
    address, check NAT type, Restore Console and issue still persists...... This is frankly quite annoying. If anybody has a solution please share it with us.

Kuzco83, Sep 3, 2014
  5. Kuzco83 Win User

I am currently running into a similar issue. Difference, is that I can load the game and play a match. After the match is done I get kicked out of UFC and back to home screen. I have contacted Microsoft support and they had me power cycle, clear MAC
    address, check NAT type, Restore Console and issue still persists...... This is frankly quite annoying. If anybody has a solution please share it with us.
  6. Michaaa02 Win User

Fallout 4 not launching and sent back to home screen

I'm afraid I can't help you with something like that, contacting Xbox Support is best i think.
  7. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Fallout 4 not launching and sent back to home screen

8. BurstingSun402 Win User

Cant play Overwatch

I get to see that opening picture, And then it all goes black before i get sent back to home screen.
  9. AndyBrock70 Win User

Forza goes back to Startscreen!!!

mine is doing the same i have 3 races to complete the 70's gp event press A sent back to home screen?
Thema:

1. Instantly sent back to home screen - Similar Threads - Instantly sent home

2. Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes: My Xbox One X is set to Instant On. Every two mintues the external USB hard drive will spin up and then go off again. Its consistently every two minutes - even when I I have the option ticked to...
  3. External Hard Drive not booting up when used with Instant On standby mode.

in XboX Insiders
    External Hard Drive not booting up when used with Instant On standby mode.: Not sure if this is linked to the Preview Program or not but I thought I'd start here first. Recently my Xbox has not been booting up the external hard drive when I turn it on from standby mode...
  4. xternal Hard Drive not booting up when used on Instant On standby mode.

in XboX Insiders
    xternal Hard Drive not booting up when used on Instant On standby mode.: Not sure if this is linked to the Preview Program or not but I thought I'd start here first. Recently my Xbox has not been booting up the external hard drive when I turn it on from standby mode...
  5. When I try to install The Outer Worlds, it instantly fills the download bar and I get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to install The Outer Worlds, it instantly fills the download bar and I get a...: I preordered this game and preinstalled it just fine. Everything's up to date, I made sure, and I am not using the gamepass. Whenever I press install on my D drive it instantly fills the bar and...
  6. My Xbox One X instantly turns itself off

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One X instantly turns itself off: my xbox one X is had suddenly started to turn itself off. I turn it on, the light comes on then it shuts itself down straight away. I have tried unplugging it, holding the power button on but its...
  7. Xbox disconnecting from internet in instant on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disconnecting from internet in instant on: Anyone else have this issue so that auto updates don’t work or remote downloads also turning on with Alexa or Xbox app. Basically instant on is completely useless submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07...
  8. Amazon Instant Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Instant Video: Would like to disconnect Netflix. Got Amazon Prime, dont see Amazon Iinstant Video app to dl in settings. Ideas? ea0b9a5e-6a12-44ba-b2f7-f1dad070783d
  9. Disconnecting from Xbox live/internet when in instant mode on

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting from Xbox live/internet when in instant mode on: As the title says is anyone else having this issue of disconnecting from internet when in instant on. I’ve been monitoring this and when I look at connected devices in my router Xbox shows up for...
  10. Xbox instant on bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox instant on bug: Hi I'm running the latest alpha skip ahead build re_xbox_release_2004.190930-1920 and I'm having in issue with instant on mode not working after the console has been off for a few hours. Once...