Instead of my Pfp getting suspended, my comms was suspended instead

Discus and support Instead of my Pfp getting suspended, my comms was suspended instead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I got comm suspended for 3 days for nothing. Literally nothing. So I go to Xbox enforcement and it says that my profile picture was inappropriate,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mista_Spyro, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Instead of my Pfp getting suspended, my comms was suspended instead

So I got comm suspended for 3 days for nothing. Literally nothing. So I go to Xbox enforcement and it says that my profile picture was inappropriate, and I will confess it was inappropriate, but why would they suspend my comms over a profile picture? And to make matters worse, they didn’t even take my pfp down. It’s still my current pfp.

submitted by /u/Mista_Spyro
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mista_Spyro, Aug 2, 2022
  2. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
  3. TheeApoIIo Win User

When is the permanently suspended glitch being fixed???

Yeah mine now shows I'm suspended instead of permanently suspended but no date on when it ends

It's just frustrating not being able to play any of my purchased games on my account.
  4. ����BIG 14 Win User

Xbox Gamer pic Issues

I guess it’s just I didn’t mean to put that pfp on and btw it was blurred so you couldn’t even see it but I Changed right after I put it on and I got insta suspended. This is my first time ever getting a suspended and it’s a Insta suspension that’s kinda of harsh but I guess it’s whatever
  5. Choc_Shake Win User

Minecraft account hacked, Customer support not helping

Thanks for your answer

actually, this is exactly what I did. I tried to get my account recovered and they ended up just telling me there's nothing we could do and suspended it instead. that's why I'm a bit upset we couldn't just get my Minecraft account back instead of going to Microsoft customer support.
  6. ����BIG 14 Win User

Xbox Gamer pic Issues

Hello Jesse E I love tried to appeal but it only says that I can give feedback and it tells me that I’ve been suspended from customizing my pfp it said it was only 1 day I was suspended but it’s been 4 days I think I got perm ban for something I could not control
Thema:

Instead of my Pfp getting suspended, my comms was suspended instead

1. Instead of my Pfp getting suspended, my comms was suspended instead - Similar Threads - Instead Pfp getting

2. If i press ctrl+V instead of pasting xbox game bar is opening

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i press ctrl+V instead of pasting xbox game bar is opening: early in windows 10 i can use copy and paste shortcuts freely but now i can't because everytime i click ctrl+v x box is opening 51971d54-b6ea-45d9-baef-72591c0ecebe
  3. HDR sub 4K patch. Please add 1080p and 1440p support for HDR on Xbox Consoles instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR sub 4K patch. Please add 1080p and 1440p support for HDR on Xbox Consoles instead of...: At the moment, all Xbox consoles only support HDR at 4k. Many many many monitors support HDR and are 1440p or 1080p. There is absolutely no reason to not run HDR for games at 1440p and 1080p. This...
  4. How can i choose to run a game from my hard drive instead of internal storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i choose to run a game from my hard drive instead of internal storage?: I have a game installed on both internal storage and hard drive and i want to know if i can choose where to run it from because on internal storage i have the game's pre patched version and on the...
  5. why do I HAVE to play The enhanced version of games instead of the regular ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I HAVE to play The enhanced version of games instead of the regular ones?: I bought a series S recently but why do I HAVE to play The enhanced version of games instead of the regular ones? The Series S straight up won’t launch enanced games unless they’re on its internal...
  6. Console instead of pc game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console instead of pc game pass.: I currently bought an e-gift card for my friend, he recently just got the gift, once he redeemed it, he was confused he used the code but nothing was working. We realized when he tried to manage...
  7. Can get a Refund to my account instead of original card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can get a Refund to my account instead of original card?: If I ask for a refund can I get it credited to my Xbox account instead of the original card? b59d514b-2542-4a86-9730-b64c61698923
  8. Xbox One randomly shuts off (orange light on power brick instead of white) while playing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One randomly shuts off (orange light on power brick instead of white) while playing...: My Xbox one will shut off randomly (light on the power brick will turn orange instead of the usual white) while I am playing Rockstar games (specifically GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2). It does...
  9. I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock instead of java.: Is there any way I can exchange it for java? dddd0390-2e7e-492c-88e1-5807efd4c7a5
  10. Xbox Design Lab controller broken. Any warranty options for repairs instead of replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab controller broken. Any warranty options for repairs instead of replacement?: I have an Xbox Design Lab controller with a broken right bumper (RB). It is currently under warranty, but if I send it in, can I have it repaired and NOT replaced? The controller has custom...