Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this...

Discus and support Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tyrantes, Apr 8, 2020.

1. /u/Tyrantes
    /u/Tyrantes Guest

Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this...

/u/Tyrantes, Apr 8, 2020
  2. EduardoNL-2E7F6161-1 Win User

Ryse son of rome

Mine is just fine! Just equipped my centurion armor (it´s a skin, but it´s nice!). Just keep in mind that the colosseum pack was just launched (by the time of your msg I think it wasnt), while the season pass was avaible by game launch. Try checking again,
    it shoud be avaiable by now!
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Fallout 4

Hi TheFinkku

I think the Game Pass version uses different licence than the one you have on disc. That is probably why it did not work. When you start a Game Pass title, you will also see a Game Pass logo on the bottom right hand corner of your screen

I would suggest deleting the Game Pass version
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game Pass Affecting Purchases

I've notice when you launch a game from game pass that you don't own at the bottom right hand corner of the screen a white square with the words game pass in the middle of it will show up. But if you launch a game you do own that is on game pass it won't
    show up. This is a rare problem. I remember reading about it months ago.
  5. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

microsoft flight simulator

You can play on Xbox Family console and you can use your controller. But i think the game launch on PC too with the Xbox Game Pass PC.
  6. LuckyKous Win User

Gaming on Vacation?

Actually, I am using a Nintendo Switch because you need no additional screen when I am on Vacation but when the project xCloud will officially launches, I think I will use it instead.
Thema:

1. Instead of using the white Game Pass logo when launching a game, I think you shoud use this... - Similar Threads - Instead using white

2. Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi?: Can I use my hotspot to login instead of wifi? Should not be an issue to complete this task f3245fe2-1773-49af-ad1a-f4cac1094668
  3. How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use gift card balance instead of credit card - family member purchase: Hi all, I need help on using Xbox gift card for a child purchase. My teenager applied a new gift card to his family account. We could see the correct dollar balance there after he applied it. No...
  4. can the xbox adaptive controller be used to interact with a pc instead of a mouse, for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can the xbox adaptive controller be used to interact with a pc instead of a mouse, for...: I would like to know if I can use the xbox adaptive controller to interact with a pc for purposes other than games. Is this something it can do out of the box without buying any separate...
  5. how do i use IPv6 instead of IPv4

how do i use IPv6 instead of IPv4: how do i use IPv6 instead of IPv4 IPv6 is not really needed in the household, but ISP's use ipv6 with ipv4 or just ipv6 externally, this is automatically done by the router so nothing to setup, if...
  6. New account created instead of using our current one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New account created instead of using our current one: So my son who thought he knew everything about xbox and installing etc, downloaded fortnight. We already had a game pass for fortnight, but he didn't realise that and has now gone and created...
  7. I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...: Hello! I just got a gift from a friend (a special bundle for the game Sea of Thieves) I accidentally redeemed it with a different mail address than the one I have bought the actual game with....
  8. Using password instead of pass key as pass key was tried and failed several times

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using password instead of pass key as pass key was tried and failed several times: Hi can anyone help me, my step brothers were trying to use my xbox account while i was away and they tried to use my passkey but failed several times. Now when i login it asks me to use my...
  9. How to use Xbox Companion instead of Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use Xbox Companion instead of Xbox Beta: So I have installed the Xbox Beta app (For Gamepass) and the Companion app on PC however the beta app being beta has some issues with parties so I was wondering is there any way to receive your...
  10. How to force Xbox One to use 5GHz instead of 2.4?

How to force Xbox One to use 5GHz instead of 2.4?: How to force Xbox One to use 5GHz instead of 2.4? Thanks everyone and fully appreciate all the suggestions "outside" of the Xbox. Ideally I was looking for a way to configure the Xbox itself, and...