instructions how to play Sea of thieves

Discus and support instructions how to play Sea of thieves in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Are there any instructions how to play Sea of Thieves as I am finding it hard to follow? 6a8af151-61c8-4a16-bc70-2fedaae72160 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LemonFern97116, Dec 4, 2019.

1. instructions how to play Sea of thieves

Are there any instructions how to play Sea of Thieves as I am finding it hard to follow?

:)

LemonFern97116, Dec 4, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

This game is really enjoyed with a proper crew. Game becomes fun
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Thanks for you help

Do you know if you can save a game instead of starting again
    No, you can't save anything. There will be more help on this coming in the future I believe, but in the mean time, if you can play with friends, that's a good idea. You can play solo as well, but just keep your head on a swivel and keep watching around
    you all the time to make sure another ship isn't close. You can pick up missions on any outpost from the Gold Hoarders, Order of Souls or Merchant Alliance. You put them down on the mission table on your ship and vote on them to start them, and the maps will
    appear in your radial menu when you press RB. If you have more questions, you can also visit the Sea of Thieves forums, there is a big community there that is always replying to threads with questions or offering help.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/
  4. Leemur60 Win User

5. xX Deano Xo Win User

have you look on youtube there are plenty for vids on how to play, but i think Rare are bringing somthing out to help new plays when there fist start
  6. Ironwilled Win User

HI There,

It was tough playing SOT when I started as well, because I had no clue what to do. I found what helped me was to jump into a two person sloop and hopefully find a like-minded person to share the adventure with and learn from. I find that on the ground learning
    is needed for this game, because reading tutorials will only get you so far. You gotta experience it just by playing.
Thema:

1. instructions how to play Sea of thieves - Similar Threads - instructions play Sea

2. System update is not working gone through instructions online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update is not working gone through instructions online.: Hello Everyone, My conveniently just out of warranty Xbox One X has stopped posting and usually brings me to the something went wrong screen where I can restart, factory reset, or boot from a...
  3. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: hello when i bought xbox live gold for 1 month and i wanted to apply it and it wrote me this Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. I...
  4. Check the instructions that came with the code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with the code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: So I tried to redeem a minecraft code that I bought a couple of months ago and it always tells me: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web...
  5. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: as you see on the title, i am not striving to make my Alan wake code work. I tried to enter it on different devices without success in addition to having consulted the different solutions offered...
  6. Quick instructions on creating a new RTX world

in XboX Insiders
    Quick instructions on creating a new RTX world: [IMG] Hi, I just figured out how to start my own world and add an RTX enabled resource pack to it. Sharing the info in case it helps others: First download one of the RTX resource packs they...
  7. rma instructions

in XBoX on Consoles
    rma instructions: hello, i submitted an rma application for my controller on sunday, i should get the rma instructions via email, i haven't received any email yet! When do I get the instructions by email?...
  8. FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PLAY DESTINY XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PLAY DESTINY XBOX 360: can anyone tell me how? I have made an account on www.bungie.net I have entered a code on www.bungie.net I received a code and activated it on...
  9. son got message while playing GTA5 said to view profile follow instructions and get 1 month ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    son got message while playing GTA5 said to view profile follow instructions and get 1 month ...: while my 8 yr old was playing GTA5 tonite he received message that said go to messages then view profile and tap A and B buttons fast and you can get free gold membership and while doing this...
  10. Re XBOX ONE: How do you play games without any instructions ? I'm not a JEDI Knight and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re XBOX ONE: How do you play games without any instructions ? I'm not a JEDI Knight and ...: I have an XBOX one with GOLD membership. I have managed to set up the XBOX one so that it does everything. HOWEVER I have bought a nice cross section of games FIFA 14, Forza 5, Madden and Dead...