"Insufficient Space" to Save Fallout 4

Discus and support "Insufficient Space" to Save Fallout 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't played my FO4 game on Xbox One in a bit. Decided to load it up. Turned my Xbox on and did the Xbox update since it's been months since I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peligrie.., Jul 22, 2021.

1. Peligrie..
    Peligrie.. Guest

I haven't played my FO4 game on Xbox One in a bit. Decided to load it up. Turned my Xbox on and did the Xbox update since it's been months since I've played.

Loaded the game. Added some Addon & Mod content for fun which created a new Save. It changed my Save data to "(M) Commonwealth instead of without the M. I assume that marked this Load as Modded which was fine until I went to save the game. I get an "Insufficient Space to save your progress."

So I went in and deleted the Mods. But it's the same problem. The saved storage says 2GB being used. I deleted the Reserved Space content. Same problem.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game plus all my DLCs. Same problem.

I shut down the entire Xbox for 10 minutes and started it up again. Same problem

I tried playing offline to see if I can access my old Saves - but it requires me to be Signed in to access the info - so I'm guessing it's Cloud Saves that's the issue. But I can't GET to the Saves to do anything about it. They're all bundled or something under the "Reserved Space" blanket. I know I used to be able to see an entire list of Saves. I can't see those anymore or access them. I've tried several ways to get at them but I don't see a way to get at the previous saves to allow NEW ones.

Why is there a 2GB cap on saves, anyway? Feels like it should be double that, at least - with the number of years we all put into the game and the settlements we make and the content in general. Feels too small to begin with. Save cap feels like it should be expanded -- my 2 cents. But anyway.....

I have 27 days = 500+ hours on this game total going back over years of play time. I don't want to lose getting to continue playing my game but I have NO idea how to try to fix this situation so that I don't lose that most recent data.

I even went in and bought the Fallout 4 Game Edition of the Year off the Xbox store to try and maybe fix the issue -- but that did nothing, too. It's all tied up to this cloud data that I can't seem to get past -- since my console has PLENTY of space.

I cannot access any old files on the game to delete old saves. I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to- how did everyone fix this? My problem seems to go beyond the easy fixes? I think? Please help. This is extremely annoying,.

:)

Peligrie.., Jul 22, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Error 0x80830003

Hey there Dazora.

Sorry to hear about the save trouble. It sounds like the issue you're running into is lack of save space within the cloud. Have you tried clearing up some space from games other than Fallout 4?? Also, while you may only have 2 main saves for Fallout 4, it's
    possible your quicksaves are taking up extra space. Generally your storage capacity for games increases the more games you own.
  3. AlarmingDust9 Win User

"Insufficient space" to save game...

I am also having this problem, at level 109 with all the DLCs loaded and I can only have one save at a time. It also seems to affect all the other profiles on the console as well as no-one can seem to have more than one save and even then it sometimes refuses
    to save?
  4. {Parity} Win User

No problem. Thanks for taking the time to post back. Happy Gaming!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Why don't you post the resolution so it could possibly benefit others in the community. Thanks in advance. Happy Gaming!
  6. U2boy Win User

Figured it out. Mods please delete this post.
Thema:

1. "Insufficient Space" to Save Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Insufficient Space Save

2. Download Error For Insufficient Space On Brand New Drive (XBOX APP FOR PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Download Error For Insufficient Space On Brand New Drive (XBOX APP FOR PC): So basically last night I tried to install Halo MCC through the xbox game pass app for PC, and encountered an issue where I couldn't change the default "save new apps" drive on my PC. Since then,...
  3. Insufficient funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insufficient funds: So i just put my card on my xbox and its saying add insufficient fund 367e942f-f367-4b68-86c8-68df0decacff
  4. xbox one s randomly turning off due to insufficient ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s randomly turning off due to insufficient ventilation: hello everyone, as the title suggests my Xbox one s is randomly shutting off due to that error, I know for a fact that my Xbox is in no enclosed or tight space where the airflow is limited nor...
  5. Xbox ventilation error "insufficient ventilation"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ventilation error "insufficient ventilation": My xbox one x has been randomly turning off due to a ventilation error this only happens when I play NBA 2K21 Blacktop game mode and I'm unsure why, there's no dust in the vents of the xbox and...
  6. Is this insufficient ventilation

in XboX Insiders
    Is this insufficient ventilation: [IMG] submitted by /u/jesseroybal613 [link] [comments]
  7. insufficient ventilation on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    insufficient ventilation on xbox one x: my Xbox one x turn on, then after about 5 minutes or when I go into a game, the fan gets loud then just shuts off. then I cant turn it back on until the next day. its always the same thing, I...
  8. Mass Effect Andromeda data save error insufficient space for new save 3.00 MiB required how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda data save error insufficient space for new save 3.00 MiB required how...: This only happens in this game. b197eeef-7ce7-4aae-b863-bc6c2d7a091b
  9. Fallout 4 insufficient space to save progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 insufficient space to save progress?: I came across a the renowned mechanist glitch at the end of automatron and after being stuck in a loop, decided to load from before I entered general automics building to restart the bulk of the...
  10. "Insufficient space" to save game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Insufficient space" to save game...: I hate to sound like too much of a noob but this is the first time I've come across this message on Xbox one. Just started receiving this message upon firing the game up yesterday. On the...