Insurgency Sandstorm Purchase Error

Discus and support Insurgency Sandstorm Purchase Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought insurgency sandstorm for Xbox Series X. It did its screen like I was about to purchase but then says an error occurred. I checked my bank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichOngoco, May 26, 2022.

1. RichOngoco
    RichOngoco Guest

I bought insurgency sandstorm for Xbox Series X. It did its screen like I was about to purchase but then says an error occurred. I checked my bank account and it was deducted "Twice" the amount like I bought the game but still no option to download the game and asking me to buy it again. The games does not appear in my Purchase or Order History and It was charged twice. Please Help!

:)

RichOngoco, May 26, 2022
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Insurgency Sandstorm Xbox One X can't play!

Is the problem only confined to Insurgency: Sandstorm game?
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Game game is your favorite

Right nos is insurgency sandstorm, ori and the will of the wisps
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The game doesn't appears still on your order history?

Will be nice double check again this with your bank, or finally ask them too cancel this charge
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

To avoid this again I can suggest you purchase a gift card for the value of the game
    Then redeem it on your account and use that balance to purchase the game

That method usually don't fail
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today RichOnGoco

Sorry for the bad experiences, in some cases a purchase can take up to 48 hours to be reflected in your account order history and library

For now the best option is wait this time buddy.

But just to let you know that if more than 48 hours passed and you not receive the content yet, probably something went wrong with the purchase and Microsoft is going to refund the money to you

These charges are commonly not as pending/authorization charges, and takes the previous time to be approved or declined.

You could try contact your bank to speed up the declined process and then try purchasing the game again
Thema:

1. Insurgency Sandstorm Purchase Error - Similar Threads - Insurgency Sandstorm Purchase

2. (REFUND DENIED) Insurgency Sandstorm not playable on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (REFUND DENIED) Insurgency Sandstorm not playable on Xbox One X: I bought Insurgency Sandstorm a while back and it's literally unplayable - the frame rate is so low on the Xbox One X it really shouldn't be sold as a backwards compatible game. Microsoft have...
  3. Back 4 Blood + Insurgency Sandstorm questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood + Insurgency Sandstorm questions: There are 2 games I have questions about: 1. Back 4 Blood. Can this game be fun playing without friends? I don't know anyone else with an Xbox, so I'd have to play with randoms or by myself. 2....
  4. Insurgency sandstorm Gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency sandstorm Gold edition: I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add on's, Is anyone else had this problem and been able to resolve this issue....
  5. Insurgency: sandstorm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency: sandstorm: Is anyone else on xbox one getting frequent crashes on this game even after they released a 'patch' to fix this crashing issue? I'm starting to get annoyed with the constant crashes in this game
  6. insurgency sandstorm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    insurgency sandstorm: so i bought insurgency sandstorm awhile back and i know it comes later next month will i still be able to play the game 8a9839c7-2e05-47d6-ac92-a251773ce189
  7. Refunding Insurgency Sandstorm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding Insurgency Sandstorm: To the few unlucky people who pre ordered this game, how do we get a refund on it? I preordered this game 2 years ago and it won’t show up on the list of stuff I can refund. Apparently now, it’s...
  8. I purchased Insurgency Sandstorm in 2020 never heard anything about my refund or even heard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Insurgency Sandstorm in 2020 never heard anything about my refund or even heard...: I purchase from store on 2020 around the games store offer Insurgency Sandstorm.? I was just waiting on the Beta release but the game either got pushed back cos of Covid i think No ones heard a...
  9. Insurgency :Sandstorm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insurgency :Sandstorm: Hey Microsoft. If youre not going to release a game i paid or, GIVE ME A REFUND!!! 65e1b8dd-60de-46a6-841f-7c9c2c9964e6
  10. Unable to start up Insurgency Sandstorm (Brings me to Microsoft Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start up Insurgency Sandstorm (Brings me to Microsoft Store): I bought Insurgency Sandstorm for The Xbox One and now that is out, I cannot access the game. It just takes me to the Microsoft store page where it says I have the game installed with the play...