Insurgency: sandstorm

Discus and support Insurgency: sandstorm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else on xbox one getting frequent crashes on this game even after they released a 'patch' to fix this crashing issue? I'm starting to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vesper110, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Vesper110
    Vesper110 New Member

Is anyone else on xbox one getting frequent crashes on this game even after they released a 'patch' to fix this crashing issue? I'm starting to get annoyed with the constant crashes in this game

Vesper110, Oct 18, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Insurgency Sandstorm Xbox One X can't play!

Is the problem only confined to Insurgency: Sandstorm game?
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Game game is your favorite

Right nos is insurgency sandstorm, ori and the will of the wisps
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

Hey Killja

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently requesting a refund for game you pre-ordered.

I would have to implore you to
    contact Xbox customer support
    as they would be better equipped to assist you with being able to cancel that pre-order for your game.

I hope this helps.
  5. Killja Win User

Insurgency :Sandstorm

Well, microsoft's response is " too bad, no refund for you!"

"I understand you're requesting a refund. Here's what I found out after looking into your request:

We can’t provide a refund to this request. It’s been longer than our refund policy allows for digital game products. Thanks for understanding."

Really, you take money for a product that's not even ready yet and then can't refund me WHEN YOU AND THE DEVELOPERS ARE AT FAULT!!!

WELL THEN FIX THE [Mod removed] GAME.

Maybe I should think of investing in playstation instead.
  6. SamQY Win User

insurgency sandstorm

You can't play as the game hasn't been released yet. Have you checked your purchase history to see if everything is ok with the purchase?
Thema:

1. Insurgency: sandstorm - Similar Threads - Insurgency sandstorm

2. (REFUND DENIED) Insurgency Sandstorm not playable on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (REFUND DENIED) Insurgency Sandstorm not playable on Xbox One X: I bought Insurgency Sandstorm a while back and it's literally unplayable - the frame rate is so low on the Xbox One X it really shouldn't be sold as a backwards compatible game. Microsoft have...
  3. Back 4 Blood + Insurgency Sandstorm questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood + Insurgency Sandstorm questions: There are 2 games I have questions about: 1. Back 4 Blood. Can this game be fun playing without friends? I don't know anyone else with an Xbox, so I'd have to play with randoms or by myself. 2....
  4. Insurgency sandstorm Gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insurgency sandstorm Gold edition: I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add on's, Is anyone else had this problem and been able to resolve this issue....
  5. insurgency sandstorm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    insurgency sandstorm: so i bought insurgency sandstorm awhile back and i know it comes later next month will i still be able to play the game 8a9839c7-2e05-47d6-ac92-a251773ce189
  6. Refunding Insurgency Sandstorm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding Insurgency Sandstorm: To the few unlucky people who pre ordered this game, how do we get a refund on it? I preordered this game 2 years ago and it won’t show up on the list of stuff I can refund. Apparently now, it’s...
  7. I purchased Insurgency Sandstorm in 2020 never heard anything about my refund or even heard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Insurgency Sandstorm in 2020 never heard anything about my refund or even heard...: I purchase from store on 2020 around the games store offer Insurgency Sandstorm.? I was just waiting on the Beta release but the game either got pushed back cos of Covid i think No ones heard a...
  8. Insurgency :Sandstorm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insurgency :Sandstorm: Hey Microsoft. If youre not going to release a game i paid or, GIVE ME A REFUND!!! 65e1b8dd-60de-46a6-841f-7c9c2c9964e6
  9. Unable to start up Insurgency Sandstorm (Brings me to Microsoft Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start up Insurgency Sandstorm (Brings me to Microsoft Store): I bought Insurgency Sandstorm for The Xbox One and now that is out, I cannot access the game. It just takes me to the Microsoft store page where it says I have the game installed with the play...
  10. Insurgency: Sandstorm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insurgency: Sandstorm: Since this game was pushed back then are we getting our money back? 0c7d605a-f796-4145-a7ec-b68ab13e9996