Interacting with people via app/website problems

Discus and support Interacting with people via app/website problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've experienced these problems while trying to trade Rocket League items with people: The Xbox app is unable to find the person I'm looking for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by tpayne2345, Oct 20, 2019.

1. tpayne2345
    tpayne2345 Guest

I've experienced these problems while trying to trade Rocket League items with people:

• The Xbox app is unable to find the person I'm looking for
    1. I search for a valid gamertag using the Xbox app > Friends List > "Find People"
    2. Unable to find that person
    3. I open the Xbox.com website and search for the same gamertag
    4. Their profile magically shows up
    • On desktop I'm unable to message a person that is not on my friends list
      1. Continuing from above, I click "Message" on the person's profile
      2. It takes me to my own message list (why? just let me message that person)
      3. I click "New Message" and it will only allow me to choose someone from my friends list
    So.. in order to complete a Rocket League trade with a complete stranger, I have to hope they show up in the Xbox app, otherwise I have to add them as a friend on the desktop website or use the Xbox itself to manually search in order to contact them. Surely
    this isn't by design.

:)

tpayne2345, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Dageto Kraft Win User

I recommend you put this in the comments of the app for the creators to fix it
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

In the app, there is an option to provide feedback, represented by the smiley face on the left column. I would recommend you report the problem you're having there to get it in the hands of the developers to be fixed.
  4. pocrash Win User

Yes I would report the problem and hopefully it doesn't happen again after a quick fix!
  5. PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4 Win User

Xbox FItness, P90X titles and more

Beachbody currently says no. They have those few workouts as a taster to direct people to their website, to buy the DVDs. These of course do not have the interaction we would expect and don't utilize the benefits of Kinect 2.0

I think they have missed the point and are going to miss out on revenue. I have no interest in a non-interactive program but if they put the rest of the series into the Fitness app, I'd pay for that program.

I'm working through one of the other paid programs at the moment and really like it. I have had no problems with the streaming and no crashes - it seems much better than Nike+ on the 360.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

L4D2

That seems to be a problem quite a few people have with this game. Have you tried buying it via the xbox website iinstead of the console?
Thema:

1. Interacting with people via app/website problems - Similar Threads - Interacting via app

2. Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in.: I have been having problems with my Xbox one wireless controller and the external hard drive. I have figured (out after a long and painful process) that when the EHD is plugged in, the wireless...
  3. Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.: Xbox has been power cycled, restarted, as well as account removed and re-added to the console. Unplugged and re-plugged, all possible power solutions have been attempted. Is there a fix? Is this a...
  4. Local multiplayer Minecraft guests can't interact with world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local multiplayer Minecraft guests can't interact with world: Tried playing MC with kids on local xbox, splitscreen, joined as Guests. None of the guests could do anything in the world but look and move around. No mining. No editing. No chests. No crafting....
  5. Any guides on setting up mixer interactive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any guides on setting up mixer interactive?: I'm looking for resources on setting up my stream to be more interactive. I would like it so that users can interact and spend sparks on my stream. I tried searching but a lot of the info seemed...
  6. Massive action game (zipper interactive) lookalike on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive action game (zipper interactive) lookalike on xbox one: If Microsoft will do a mag 2 on xbox one. They should have plenty of ps4 players who will come to xbox. That was the best fps ever seen for a large community of players. A lot of us, can t...
  7. ​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC!: Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC! - Sign the Petition! Signez la pétition via @Change 566f5c8a-0ddc-466b-b07a-f659ba1984db
  8. Premium inter-account interactions do not work on PC and Android.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Premium inter-account interactions do not work on PC and Android.: I have a question about playing the Windows 10 Solitaire Collection. With xbox LIVE interlocking, I play the game with the same ID linked to the cloud system. But one question. Is it not possible...
  9. Microsoft Service is Horrible and We will have a nice legal interaction soon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Service is Horrible and We will have a nice legal interaction soon: I have been going through Hell with trying to fix my Xbox 360. In Hungary - Microsoft does not have direct shops but they sell products through resellers. One of the reseller had no Xbox One on...
  10. Unable to socially interact with a specific profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to socially interact with a specific profile: I've recently found that I am unable to socially interact in any way with a particular person's profile over Xbox Live. The owner of the profile assures me that he does not have me blocked or...