Interacting with people via app/website problems

Discus and support Interacting with people via app/website problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've experienced these problems while trying to trade Rocket League items with people: The Xbox app is unable to find the person I'm looking for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by tpayne2345, Oct 20, 2019.

1. tpayne2345
    tpayne2345 Guest

I've experienced these problems while trying to trade Rocket League items with people:

• The Xbox app is unable to find the person I'm looking for
    1. I search for a valid gamertag using the Xbox app > Friends List > "Find People"
    2. Unable to find that person
    3. I open the Xbox.com website and search for the same gamertag
    4. Their profile magically shows up
    • On desktop I'm unable to message a person that is not on my friends list
      1. Continuing from above, I click "Message" on the person's profile
      2. It takes me to my own message list (why? just let me message that person)
      3. I click "New Message" and it will only allow me to choose someone from my friends list
    So.. in order to complete a Rocket League trade with a complete stranger, I have to hope they show up in the Xbox app, otherwise I have to add them as a friend on the desktop website or use the Xbox itself to manually search in order to contact them. Surely
    this isn't by design.

:)

tpayne2345, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Dageto Kraft Win User

I recommend you put this in the comments of the app for the creators to fix it
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

In the app, there is an option to provide feedback, represented by the smiley face on the left column. I would recommend you report the problem you're having there to get it in the hands of the developers to be fixed.
  4. pocrash Win User

Yes I would report the problem and hopefully it doesn't happen again after a quick fix!
  5. PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4 Win User

Xbox FItness, P90X titles and more

Beachbody currently says no. They have those few workouts as a taster to direct people to their website, to buy the DVDs. These of course do not have the interaction we would expect and don't utilize the benefits of Kinect 2.0

I think they have missed the point and are going to miss out on revenue. I have no interest in a non-interactive program but if they put the rest of the series into the Fitness app, I'd pay for that program.

I'm working through one of the other paid programs at the moment and really like it. I have had no problems with the streaming and no crashes - it seems much better than Nike+ on the 360.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

L4D2

That seems to be a problem quite a few people have with this game. Have you tried buying it via the xbox website iinstead of the console?
Thema:

1. Interacting with people via app/website problems - Similar Threads - Interacting via app

2. Can't interact with the looking for group feature at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't interact with the looking for group feature at all: I tried making a group post for Apex Legends and my friend can do it just fine with any game but me on the other hand cant at all, I always get error making this post try later. Now lets flip the...
  3. Errors with all Xbox Live interactions - Started with a download.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Errors with all Xbox Live interactions - Started with a download.: About a week ago, I tried downloading a game on an Xbox 360. Those is not the first time I've downloaded games, but the first time it had an issue. The first time I tried to download it, it hung...
  4. Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts: On an account that I just created recently I am not able to either create or even get interested in LFGs. I've tried restarting my console, waiting time, trying LFGs on other games and even using...
  5. Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out: Lately, just over the weekends, I have been getting the following error after reporting and blocking a player using their XBL Player Card (not the Social Menu in the game, but even then once in a...
  6. can the xbox adaptive controller be used to interact with a pc instead of a mouse, for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can the xbox adaptive controller be used to interact with a pc instead of a mouse, for...: I would like to know if I can use the xbox adaptive controller to interact with a pc for purposes other than games. Is this something it can do out of the box without buying any separate...
  7. No puedo interactuar Minecraft Bedrock[I can't interact Minecraft Bedrock]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo interactuar Minecraft Bedrock[I can't interact Minecraft Bedrock]: Minecraft Bedrock me carga muy bien, offline corre muy bien pero al momento de jugar en realm no me permite interactuar, no puedo destruir bloques, golpear mobs, pescar, abrir cofres, nada. Entro...
  8. Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact]: Minecraft no me permite interactuar, entro al juego, entro al mercado, me carga el realm sin problemas pero no me permite interactuar, no puedo abrir cofres, abrir puertas, golpear, etc. ¿Puede...
  9. The ForzaHorizon4.exe program has stopped interacting with Windows and has been closed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ForzaHorizon4.exe program has stopped interacting with Windows and has been closed: Hello, Yesterday I reinstalled FH4 and had this problem. Today, I uninstalled FH4 and reinstalled the game. However, this error persists. I do not understand what may be the reason why the...
  10. Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...: [IMG] Okay so lately I've been getting these issues with any xbox live connectivity on Windows 10 since the latest updates that came out to "Xbox Live Identity Provider" "Xbox Beta App" "Xbox...