Interested in VR for next gen?

Discus and support Interested in VR for next gen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to try VR but it all depends. I think the tech is still in early stages and cost way to much :) cd2aa5b0-22ef-4f15-a055-6e11a20ee036 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthewiag, May 26, 2019.

1. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest

I would like to try VR but it all depends. I think the tech is still in early stages and cost way to much Interested in VR for next gen? :)

:)

matthewiag, May 26, 2019
  2. motphi Win User

would be a great addition to Xbox for the new generation, but I see that it is not something that attracts a lot of people to buy equipment for VR.
  3. HulkUK75 Win User

only for the right game I would be interested
  4. Gupx UK Win User

Personally I am not keen on VR. I loose myself enough in gaming and if I played a fully emersive VR title, I could see that I would be found dead after a week or two where I had forgotten to eat and drink.
  5. xNikolex Win User

I would definitely buy it!
  6. Yo Ducky Win User

I think it is cool to try but not worth to continue and use regularly
Thema:

1. Interested in VR for next gen? - Similar Threads - Interested next gen

2. Interesting, very Strange account issue with gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interesting, very Strange account issue with gamertag: Okay. Heres an interesting one which i could really do with help for. I recently used my “free” gamertag change (with the new gamertag system) to change my name to “Ha**z***c*” (starred for...
  3. Got a message about being interested in joining the Alpha ring, how do I actually join?

in XboX Insiders
    Got a message about being interested in joining the Alpha ring, how do I actually join?: There is no option in the preview app. submitted by /u/Cpt_RonCodpiece [link] [comments]
  4. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

in XboX Insiders
    This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds [link] [comments]
  5. What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some games everybody is interested in? and why: Inside and ABZU have amazing graphics. Enjoyed playing these due to the player being dropped in the middle of nowhere and kind of forced to understand the meaning/story of the game. You have no...
  6. An interesting question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    An interesting question?: Final Fantasy 7. Or 8.9.10. Any. 8fa6d3a0-1b54-49ea-919c-5759f4fefc38
  7. The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.: I want to comment on the Enforcement Team's behavior, reporting my profile. But the questions before you get to the questionnaire is just really stupid. It's not possible, simply the Enforcement...
  8. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...
  9. Xbox won’t let me interest off of this Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t let me interest off of this Xbox account: When I go and try to interest in a looking for group past its been telling me for the past three days that to try again or it doesn’t let me say I’m interested. What do I do?...
  10. Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED): Hi do you know if games like Recore Definitive Edition and Forza Horizon are coming to the Switch 19007a35-c91f-414b-89a2-0183e81dd57d