Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE

Discus and support Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To reproduce this bug it requires two prerequisites: 1. You must play a daily challenge that uses one of the predefined boards and leaves tiles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BMPenix, Feb 8, 2014.

1. BMPenix
    BMPenix Guest

To reproduce this bug it requires two prerequisites:

1. You must play a daily challenge that uses one of the predefined boards and leaves tiles unplayed (such as lightning tiles).

2. The remaining tiles must produce a "no more matches" condition if you were to continue beyond the conditions of that challenge.

This bug is caused by the daily challenge not clearing the board after you win leaving tiles remaining in a "no more matches" condition. Once you play the daily challenge leaving unmatched tiles after a win (any of the challenges except classic will leave
    tiles) then you leave the daily challenge, choose the board with the condition it will prompt you for a second chance. Choosing that second chance will give you one more shuffle (after the advertising) allowing you to win the unfinished game. This will increase
    your win count but not your play count. To really rack it up, select "choose board" on the win screen and choose that same board to be set back to the second chance prompt and do it again... Wash, rinse and repeat... Right now I have 10 games more won than
    played!

As a side note, choosing "new game" from the win screen will clear the board and continue playing as normal until the next time you encounter this bug.

:)

BMPenix, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Bingos not going to my Accounjt

I have played 10 games of bingo, in which I won 16 bingos. I then played another 6 games, in which I won another 20 bingos. I played 3 more games, in which I won another 5 bingos. I look at my account of bingos I have won and I am credited for 3 of the
    last 5 I won. What's up with that? I keep getting shorted on the bingos I win. Also I have won a collection in months. Are you not giving those out anymore? I still have 28 bingos that I won a couple of weeks ago, that I have not been credited for either.
    PLEASE, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

JazzyFurball450, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Spartacus Legends service is not available?

I played this game today. More Interesting, than previous "Kung Fu Factory" project, but not always available. Shame

CraftierAlloy52, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE

Hi today (Sunday March 16) in the Golden Tiles challenge I think we have a board satisfying the condition here. But after I won the game leaving only 2 identical tile as a single 2-layer stack (a "no more match" condition) the system just accepted it as
    a win and when I clicked for the same challenge again, the system just reset the whole board from start! How come?

PaltryAmoeba564, Mar 15, 2014
  5. PaltryAmoeba564 Win User

Hi today (Sunday March 16) in the Golden Tiles challenge I think we have a board satisfying the condition here. But after I won the game leaving only 2 identical tile as a single 2-layer stack (a "no more match" condition) the system just accepted it as
    a win and when I clicked for the same challenge again, the system just reset the whole board from start! How come?
  6. Mikey0904 Win User

Looking for Clan!

More than welcome to 4x4 going to be doing a little tester game on mw3 if your interested just give me a message
  7. boot61 Win User

Should i buy this game ?

the campaign is one of the best ever!! it will keep you busy for a long long time if you do all the missions. it starts a little slow but once you get going there is so much to do. this won game of the year mostly on the single play campaign. the multiplay
    is very good too. its just different than most shooters. this game gives you more bang for your buck than most any other game out there.
  8. Darcus Knight Win User

wtf zero readiness after Cerberus HQ!?

another little bug....... rebooted and all was back to normal. i found more odd bugs like this in ME3 than ME2
  9. Sword Style Win User

Bioware teases new project

Well now that there is a little more info about the game, I'm even less interested than before.
Thema:

1. Interesting little bug giving more games won than played REPRODUCABLE - Similar Threads - Interesting little bug

2. What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some games everybody is interested in? and why: Inside and ABZU have amazing graphics. Enjoyed playing these due to the player being dropped in the middle of nowhere and kind of forced to understand the meaning/story of the game. You have no...
  3. An interesting question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    An interesting question?: Final Fantasy 7. Or 8.9.10. Any. 8fa6d3a0-1b54-49ea-919c-5759f4fefc38
  4. The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.: I want to comment on the Enforcement Team's behavior, reporting my profile. But the questions before you get to the questionnaire is just really stupid. It's not possible, simply the Enforcement...
  5. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...
  6. Xbox won’t let me interest off of this Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t let me interest off of this Xbox account: When I go and try to interest in a looking for group past its been telling me for the past three days that to try again or it doesn’t let me say I’m interested. What do I do?...
  7. Interested in VR for next gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interested in VR for next gen?: I would like to try VR but it all depends. I think the tech is still in early stages and cost way to much :) cd2aa5b0-22ef-4f15-a055-6e11a20ee036
  8. Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED): Hi do you know if games like Recore Definitive Edition and Forza Horizon are coming to the Switch 19007a35-c91f-414b-89a2-0183e81dd57d
  9. Interested in buying jtag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interested in buying jtag.: On old get 360 everyone hacks and I can't defend myself so I thought I'd get hacks so I don't messed up and also since no one cares about old gen and that's why there's so many hackers there...
  10. Halo MCC Insider infor and links for people interested in joining!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Insider infor and links for people interested in joining!: Hey everyone! As you know Halo is opening up the MCC insider for everyone! So this is your chance if you are a Halo fan and want to help 343 perfect the future updates for the Halo MCC. It is a...