Interface slow to respond

Discus and support Interface slow to respond in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the my games and apps tab on my Xbox one when scrolling through the page it is really slow to respond, is there any way to speed up thr issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeclanFoster, Jan 8, 2019.

1. DeclanFoster
    DeclanFoster Guest

In the my games and apps tab on my Xbox one when scrolling through the page it is really slow to respond, is there any way to speed up thr issue?

:)

DeclanFoster, Jan 8, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting on the forums today, I'd be happy to help.

Your console may need to clear some cache and reset the power supply unit. Go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Let us know if that helps!
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

My USB 3.0 driver meets all requirements but is too slow?

Some thumb drives are manufactured with very slow memory, so even though the interface is USB 3.0 the drive itself can be very slow. For thumb drives, if it seems like too good of a deal, it probably is.
  5. Aerol901 Win User

Something wrong with xbox.com?

Nevermind, it works now, but it is extremely slow to respond.
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Why is this coz its realy annoying !

RIP decent Xbox forums. At least my 360 console is still going strong, albeit with an extremely slow and unresponsive user interface.
Thema:

1. Interface slow to respond - Similar Threads - Interface slow respond

2. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface not showing as legacy device

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface not showing as legacy device: The problem originated when I tried playing Forza Horizon 4 after the Fortune Island update. After having had several issues with just getting the update installed I hoped I could finally play...
  3. Problema color de la interfaz [Translation - Interface Color problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema color de la interfaz [Translation - Interface Color problem]: Tengo un pequeño problema con la interfaz de Xbox One, la cual me funciona de manera fluida salvo cuando quiero cambiarle el color de fondo o de los detalles de la interfaz, y es que me tarda un...
  4. Xbox风扇包装接口 [Translation-Xbox fan package interface]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox风扇包装接口 [Translation-Xbox fan package interface]: xbox外包装底部有2层 签,里层被打开,是否为正常现象?且主机后部接口有金属部分露出,接口没有对齐也是正常吗?还有主机的风扇声音比较大也是正常现象吗? [Translation- There are 2 layers of labels on the bottom of the xbox package, and the inner layer is opened. Is it...
  5. Why does the Xbox One X, while in Instant On mode, shut off the Wired Ethernet interface?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One X, while in Instant On mode, shut off the Wired Ethernet interface?: I noticed recently (last few months) that my Xbox One X shuts off the network interface card (Wired Ethernet), even though it is in Instant On mode. This stops me from being able to turn it on...
  6. Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug in User Interface with "Personalization" colour: So under: Settings > Personalization > My color & background > My color I've selected red, however in the top tabs (Mixer, Community etc.) the colour is green. Also when I go into My Games &...
  7. Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil help with game interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil help with game interface: First time Diablo player need help understanding the game interface. I haven't been able to find an online manual anywhere. Can anyone explain to me the parts of the interface please? I pretty...
  8. Xbox interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox interface: Hey there ! Just wanted To know if being disconnected from the game you are playing and send back to the main xbox menu is a new fonctionnality ? Happen a lot on new games...
  9. Slow, sometimes unresponsive and laggy user interface and console dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow, sometimes unresponsive and laggy user interface and console dashboard.: Since the revamp of the user interfaces and store and home dashboards, from the system updates towards the end of 2017, I have found my console to constantly be laggy, and slow at times. Certain...
  10. Getting fed up with SLOW INTERFACE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting fed up with SLOW INTERFACE!: The interface update has been a joke, how long has this console been out and they're still designing the interface! Give me the old one back, at least I could scroll, profile pages, achievements...