Internal Hard Drive

Discus and support Internal Hard Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey so i bought my XboxOne around 3-4 year ago and it had 1TB of internal hard drive space but now for some reason it says that it only has 364.9GB for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abinislitty, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Abinislitty
    Abinislitty Guest

Internal Hard Drive

Hey so i bought my XboxOne around 3-4 year ago and it had 1TB of internal hard drive space but now for some reason it says that it only has 364.9GB for its maximum storage. Is there a fix to this problem?

:)

Abinislitty, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Internal Hard Drive

Since this would be a violation of the terms of service, this type of discussion is not allowed on the forums.

You can always add an external hard drive for more storage.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Internal hard drive

Sometimes over time machines will slow down. A reset to factory defaults may help that situation. As far a the hard drive going out just like anything they will eventually fail but that does not sound like what is happening here.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Internal Hard Drive

Is it possible that a malicious person bought the 1TB console, and swapped it with their own 500GB model, then returned the box to Best Buy for some made up reason.

Then the Best Buy employee just confirmed that there is "a" console in the box not "the" console that was originally in it, and returned it to the shelf.

Then you bought the 500GB console with the 1TB box?

Try to register the console on
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and check if the description there mentions a 500GB hard drive or 1TB hard drive.

If you got a 500GB console in a 1TB box, return the console to Best Buy and explain it to them.
  5. entexman Win User

Internal Hard drives

The XBox 360 S and E both use the same hard drive interface so you can buy a hard drive that works for an S for an E.
  6. Abinislitty Win User

Internal Hard Drive

Im 100% sure that it was 1TB because it said that on the box. But i dont know whether its been swapped.
Thema:

Internal Hard Drive

1. Internal Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Internal Hard Drive

2. Can I replace my Xbox One's internal hard drive with an external one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I replace my Xbox One's internal hard drive with an external one?: See previous post here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-2014-gone-into-meltdown-overnight-please/a56b68f8-b432-4237-9349-8e7630318085 I believe the internal hard drive...
  3. Upgrading internal hard drive from HDD to SSD. Why won't my Xbox accept the SSD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading internal hard drive from HDD to SSD. Why won't my Xbox accept the SSD?: Hello, I have been working on upgrading my Xbox's hard drive from a HDD to SSD. Both are 500GB. I know how to physically remove the hard drive and install the SSD, however the issue is with the...
  4. Disque dur interne xbox 360 [Mod Translation - Internal hard drive xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disque dur interne xbox 360 [Mod Translation - Internal hard drive xbox 360]: Bonjour... J'insère un nouveau disque dur usagé dans l'endroit adéquat de ma console mais le stockage ne le lit pas...le reconnait pas... Que faire??? [Mod Translation - Hello... I insert a...
  5. Can't Install Game to Internal Hard Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Game to Internal Hard Drive: So I recently moved and during packing I lost my external hard drive. It had all my games on it. No biggie though, bought a new internal drive. Tried installing games that were previously on the...
  6. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...
  7. Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive: What is the largest internal Hard Drive Whether it be SSD or Regular and is it Sata 2.5? What is the best way to do a system back up with external hard drive before swapping internal hard drive....
  8. Retrieving data from internal hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieving data from internal hard drive: Please help. I recently had a house fire which destroyed my basement. My original xbox was damaged but internal HD is intact. After removal how and what would I need to transfer my data? Thank you...
  9. Xbox 360 not reading internal hard drive and randomly deleted my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not reading internal hard drive and randomly deleted my profile: I was playing skyrim earlier today when it paused and froze. I took it as a normal glitch and went to turn my xbox off and on again. When I turned it back on, I noticed that it spent a longer time...
  10. Unformatted X360 Internal Hard Drive error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unformatted X360 Internal Hard Drive error: I ran into this problem today. As soon as I started my X360 a window pop up telling me that there was an update that I needed to install to continue using Xbox Live. I click on yes and another box...