internal storage drive reads unformatted

Discus and support internal storage drive reads unformatted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my internal storage drive reads unformatted. Is there anything I can do other than losing everything by reformatting?I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steiner 1951, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Steiner 1951
    Steiner 1951 Guest

my internal storage drive reads unformatted. Is there anything I can do other than losing everything by reformatting?I

:)

Steiner 1951, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Steiner 1951 Win User

Xbox 360. storage said I have two devices. One has 146GB free. the other says unformatted. That drive I believe had most of my games to start with. went to download update from Microsoft and it wouldn't process it. gave code 4476-4488-1380-267F-C000-0185.
    Went to storage and discovered the unformatted drive. Don't know what could have caused this but afraid to reformat.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

What type of XBox is this and do you mean external storage on HDD?
  4. Steiner 1951 Win User

storage said I have 2 drives one had 146GB free the other said unformatted. the drive was the one that had most of my games on it. Have Xbox 360 e and when I went to download update from Microsoft it would not process it and gave this code 4476-4488-1380-267F-C000-0185.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

6. Steiner 1951 Win User

Yes xbox 380. storage has two drives. one says its unformatted and I think it was the main drive that had a lot of games on it. went to download update and it wont process it.
Thema:

1. internal storage drive reads unformatted - Similar Threads - internal storage drive

2. Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive: I've seen a lot of discussions and questions about losing games and data when a XBOX unfortunately crashes and may need replacement. Saved game data is usually lost. An alternative is an external...
  3. Xbox Internal Storage says it's full when it doesn't seem to be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Internal Storage says it's full when it doesn't seem to be: Whenever I try to install a game the Xbox says it can't because my storage is full. When I look at everything installed on my Xbox only 15% (659.4 GB free of 780.9 GB) is actually being used. I...
  4. xbox internal storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox internal storage: Hi I can't get to the internal storage on my xbox. It shows internal but it will not let me go to it. It's only letting me go to my external drives. I've restarted the console but still can't get...
  5. Screenshots on internal xbox storag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshots on internal xbox storag: I've been playing Offline and taking screenshots yesterday, today I can only see few that I took today and no trace of yesterday's screenshots, my internal storage has a lot of space so it can't...
  6. ‘My games and apps’ crashing - “storage” also not showing any content internal or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘My games and apps’ crashing - “storage” also not showing any content internal or ...: All my games are playing just fine with the exception of the Crew 2 which cannot find my season pass. The store is working fine also, and confirms I own everything. However “my games and apps”...
  7. Gears of War 4 won't move from my hard drive to internal storage and won't play on hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 won't move from my hard drive to internal storage and won't play on hard drive: Hi Guys, I've been playing Gears of War 4 for ages now and it's been fine but suddenly it's not playing. I then thought about transferring the game to me internal storage which has plenty of...
  8. Have a USB internal hard drive connected but Xbox says no storage device connected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a USB internal hard drive connected but Xbox says no storage device connected.: I have a USB external 500 gb hard drive connected to my 500 gb Xbox one making it a terabyte. When I go into Injustice gods among us which is b/c on the Xbox one. I get a message saying missing...
  9. Xbox 360 Games requiring Internal Hard drive over 2 TB Xbox Storage Unit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games requiring Internal Hard drive over 2 TB Xbox Storage Unit: I have 2 Xbox 360 Slims across country from one another. When I travel I used to lug one of the internal 250GB drives and just pop it in to use it. But one of the 2 drives (I have 2 because of...
  10. My xbox 360 200gb internal hard drive does not show up in the storage settings. Can someone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 200gb internal hard drive does not show up in the storage settings. Can someone ...: i had recently bought a new 200 GB hard drive for my xbox 360(which had something like 3gb of memory) and i plugged it in on the right side of my xbox in this hidden place. i did push it in as far...