Internal storage on 2012 4GB Xbox 360 consoles - problems with mid-2013 updates

Discus and support Internal storage on 2012 4GB Xbox 360 consoles - problems with mid-2013 updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The storage in my 2012 Xbox 360 Kinect bundle has gone haywire when someone stopped an update in the middle of it just looping from 38% to 52%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Warner Victor, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Internal storage on 2012 4GB Xbox 360 consoles - problems with mid-2013 updates

The storage in my 2012 Xbox 360 Kinect bundle has gone haywire when someone stopped an update in the middle of it just looping from 38% to 52% (approx.) of downloading. There is no indication of percentage. but someone turned it off (the console) and when
    I turn it on, My main profile (named Microsoft. PhantomRumble2 is the client for downloading stuff) was gone and the storage device was not listed as formatted. I tried to reformat it, but it does nothing. I tried to create another profile, but after you enter
    the name, it goes back to the name entry thingy. And a profile called "vickie" is the only one I can sing into. This just sucks. I may need to get a hard drive to stop this screwy effect and try to fix it. What are your solutions?

:)

Warner Victor, Jan 10, 2014
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    System update not working!!!!!

Do you have the Xbox 360 4GB internal flash memory? If so, with your console powered off, safely remove the hard drive and turn on the Xbox. Go to storage on your console and tell me if the internal flash storage shows as "Unformatted". Thank you!

taidara, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    ERROR CODE:801151911 Cannot sign into xbox live

Does your Xbox 360 console have 4GB internal storage? You can verify by following the steps below:

• Press the Guide button on your Xbox 360 controller and select Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    Post back and let us know if the 4GB is listed! Internal storage on 2012 4GB Xbox 360 consoles - problems with mid-2013 updates :)

Mister Beep, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Internal storage on 2012 4GB Xbox 360 consoles - problems with mid-2013 updates

Okay, so I tried the USB thing, and it's barely working. Need help with the storage issue!

Warner Victor, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Warner Victor Win User

Okay, so I tried the USB thing, and it's barely working. Need help with the storage issue!
  6. taidara Win User

System update not working!!!!!

Do you have the Xbox 360 4GB internal flash memory? If so, with your console powered off, safely remove the hard drive and turn on the Xbox. Go to storage on your console and tell me if the internal flash storage shows as "Unformatted". Thank you!
  7. Mister Beep Win User

ERROR CODE:801151911 Cannot sign into xbox live

Does your Xbox 360 console have 4GB internal storage? You can verify by following the steps below:

• Press the Guide button on your Xbox 360 controller and select Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    Post back and let us know if the 4GB is listed! :)
  8. cokes123 Win User

"No storages devices found"

Hopefully this simplifies a bit without derailing from the problem: Update made 4gb internal memory disappear as storage device.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Status Code 40A3-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F

Error message "Can't process the update" occurs when you try to download a software update to your Xbox 360 console
    Problem

You may see the following error code and message when you try to download an Xbox Dashboard update to your Xbox 360 console:

Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.Xbox.com/support.

Error code: 8007-000F

This may mean that a storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the update.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive, on the Xbox 360 E console or the Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.
    3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console.
    5. Try updating the console again.
    Still receiving this error message?

• If your Xbox 360 console has an internal memory module: Try installing the update to a different storage device, or go to the
      Online Service Centre and click
      Start Requestto request a console repair. Examples of internal memory modules include the following:
      • Xbox 360 E 4GB
      • Xbox 360 S 4GB
      • Original Xbox 360 Arcade
    • If your Xbox 360 console has an attached hard disk drive (HDD): See Add or remove an Xbox 360 hard drive to learn how to remove the HDD so that you can use a different storage device when you install the update. (HDDs can range in size from 20 GB to 320
      GB.)
    Repair or warranty questions? See Xbox 360 warranty, registration and repair: Frequently asked questions.
Thema:

1. Internal storage on 2012 4GB Xbox 360 consoles - problems with mid-2013 updates - Similar Threads - Internal storage 2012

2. Xbox One Internal/External Data Storage Diagnostic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Internal/External Data Storage Diagnostic: Hello everyone, So I've been having an issue with XCOM 2/War of the Chosen where my game crashes in most loading screens, and trying to reload previous saves similarly causes the game to crash...
  3. internal storage drive reads unformatted

in XBoX on Consoles
    internal storage drive reads unformatted: my internal storage drive reads unformatted. Is there anything I can do other than losing everything by reformatting?I fd173aa4-3bf0-4cf5-be73-3b9c4fa36b40
  4. Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive: I've seen a lot of discussions and questions about losing games and data when a XBOX unfortunately crashes and may need replacement. Saved game data is usually lost. An alternative is an external...
  5. Xbox Internal Storage says it's full when it doesn't seem to be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Internal Storage says it's full when it doesn't seem to be: Whenever I try to install a game the Xbox says it can't because my storage is full. When I look at everything installed on my Xbox only 15% (659.4 GB free of 780.9 GB) is actually being used. I...
  6. xbox internal storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox internal storage: Hi I can't get to the internal storage on my xbox. It shows internal but it will not let me go to it. It's only letting me go to my external drives. I've restarted the console but still can't get...
  7. Screenshots on internal xbox storag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshots on internal xbox storag: I've been playing Offline and taking screenshots yesterday, today I can only see few that I took today and no trace of yesterday's screenshots, my internal storage has a lot of space so it can't...
  8. internal storage limitations

in XBoX on Consoles
    internal storage limitations: ok i have a few problems with the xbox one s that are really stupid on microsofts control of what you are allowed to do on your system. the main problem is with a 500GB hard drive you are only...
  9. ‘My games and apps’ crashing - “storage” also not showing any content internal or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘My games and apps’ crashing - “storage” also not showing any content internal or ...: All my games are playing just fine with the exception of the Crew 2 which cannot find my season pass. The store is working fine also, and confirms I own everything. However “my games and apps”...
  10. internal storage limitations

in XBoX on Consoles
    internal storage limitations: ok i have a few problems with the xbox one s that are really stupid on microsofts control of what you are allowed to do on your system. the main problem is with a 500GB hard drive you are only...