Internal web antenna

Discus and support Internal web antenna in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Internal web antenna Hey Raja K! Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Rajah Kossuth, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Internal web antenna

Internal web antenna
    Hey Raja K!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with your Xbox since the latest update.

The complete soft factory console reset [do not keep games and apps) is the most extreme troubleshooting solution that we can try.

I'm surprised that didn't resolve the issue.

Can you please provide us with more details about what type of internet issues that you're having?

How long have you owned the Xbox console?

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support

:)

Rajah Kossuth, Jun 20, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Internal web antenna

Hey Raja K!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with your Xbox since the latest update.

The complete soft factory console reset [do not keep games and apps) is the most extreme troubleshooting solution that we can try.

I'm surprised that didn't resolve the issue.

Can you please provide us with more details about what type of internet issues that you're having?

How long have you owned the Xbox console?

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support

3. VibroPlex Win User

xbox 360 slim not connecting to internet

an external antenna allows for better reception than the internal antenna of the 360s
  4. Arctic-Queen Win User

xbox 360 slim not connecting to internet

But my internal antenna has been working just fine the whole time I have owned the xbox and now suddenly the antenna is quitting. I don't buy that there must be a problem and probably a solution
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Wireless Network Adapter on new Xbox 360S

The external adapter overrides the internal adapter when attached. Between having two antennas and having 5.8Ghz support, it's a better overall solution than the internal adapter.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

XBox 320GB Console . .. Connection query . . . . ..

[quote user="MagnificMoon61"]would you reccomend using the external antena,[/quote]If it was working before, yes.
    surley the new in built version should be sufficent,
    As you say it's dropping, this does not appear to be the case.

The internal wireless is a step down from the black two-antenna external unit. No 5.8Ghz support, and the antenna are internal to the chassis, not external.
Thema:

Internal web antenna

1. Internal web antenna - Similar Threads - Internal web antenna

2. In "Manage Storage", check individual content from internal or external media isn't working.

in XboX Insiders
    In "Manage Storage", check individual content from internal or external media isn't working.: Games panel shows it has X number of games filtered, but nothing is shown. Meanwhile, if we manually filter games by internal or external storage, it works. I'm so sure it was working normally...
  3. I need the files I saved on my XBox One Internal drive with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need the files I saved on my XBox One Internal drive with file explorer: Im probably in a minority however.... Because using MS Edge on XBox One (Can view on 55 inch screen and zoom functionality in Edge performs much better than on my Surface) is much easier for me...
  4. Unable to copy or move items from external to internal drive

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to copy or move items from external to internal drive: This began after the Rock Band fix. I get an error that StorageManagement is taking too long to start. It is 100% reproducible and rebooting doesn't help. The only workaround is to factory reset...
  5. Internal storage limit for game captures?

in XboX Insiders
    Internal storage limit for game captures?: Have noticed my recorded clips that I save to my internal drive are no longer there. Only my clips from the past month is but everything before hand is gone. Is there a limit to how many...
  6. Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody else having trouble moving or copying files from external to internal on the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  7. Can you upgrade the internal storage of the xbox 360 s above 500 gb ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you upgrade the internal storage of the xbox 360 s above 500 gb ?: I've had my xbox 360 for quite some time now and I've noticed that between DLC's,addons and other downloadable games the space on the internal hard drive on my console has started to run low. I...
  8. Game Bar Gameplay Recording Causes Static In Internal Audio That Is Not There When Recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Gameplay Recording Causes Static In Internal Audio That Is Not There When Recording: I am using the Windows 10 Game Bar overlay to record gameplay footage. Everything works smoothly during recording, but when I go back and watch the video, generally at around 14 minutes in, the...
  9. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...
  10. Internal HDD for XBOX ones S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal HDD for XBOX ones S: Hi, Can someone suggest an internal HDD that fits in a XBOX One S Console? 64507045-4a44-44bb-9861-0ece9ff6cab1