Internet cable stopped working on my xbox one.

Discus and support Internet cable stopped working on my xbox one. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Internet cable stopped working on my xbox one. hey, please give feedback? whats exactly is the problem, your internet connection (only xbox or all... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xBythe, Feb 2, 2020.

1. xBythe
    xBythe Guest

hey, please give feedback?

whats exactly is the problem, your internet connection (only xbox or all devices?) or the cable itself?

:)

xBythe, Feb 2, 2020
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

HIya!!

Hopefully its a simple reason like it isn't making a good connection. I would try to unplug the cable at both ends and then reconnect. Or worse case scenario, try a different cable and see if that resolves the issue. You might also reboot your cable modem
    or router. :)

Happy Gaming
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

hey, please give feedback?

whats exactly is the problem, your internet connection (only xbox or all devices?) or the cable itself?
  4. Wackieracer Win User

Sounds like you have 2 chooses, you can replace the cable, or you can use the built-in wifi capacity, and then you can game straight away, without having to wait for a cable.

Keep gaming fun and enjoyable for everyone 👊
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Your Ethernet cable you mean I am assuming? Just get another Ethernet cord. Just make sure its off when you connect or disconnect the cord of course just to be safe. Test the cords, cheap ones dont last long. Get a good thick sturdy ethernet cord not a
    thin weak one A good gauge is like a amp on on a car. The better then cord or line the better the signal and the longevity of the cord
  6. Revocke Win User

Thema:

1. Internet cable stopped working on my xbox one. - Similar Threads - Internet cable stopped

2. Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...: Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at 50mbs and a note 10 phone. Are there any specific router settings or something I can do? and a note 10...
  3. Xbox one s cannot connect to internet via ethernet cable after change router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s cannot connect to internet via ethernet cable after change router: Recently I changed the internet provider in my home and got a new router. When the connection was setted up, all the devices (including phones, PCs with diff. OS, TV) in my place had a really good...
  4. Can I use a USB cable for internet on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a USB cable for internet on my Xbox: I like to know if I can use my USB cable for my cell phone to my Xbox to use the internet instead of using the hotspot is that possible 4ba29ed7-8375-40ca-94ee-e08883c29206
  5. I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to stream my Xbox to my PC, I have both connected to my internet via ethernet cables.: I know I can stream my Xbox to my PC but I am so far away from my router that the connection and quality are terrible. I bought an Ethernet hub to connect both my Xbox and PC to the internet and...
  6. AL CONECTAR MI XBOX ONE A INTERNET (DA IGUAL SI POR CABLE O WIFI) LA PANTALLA SE QUEDA EN...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AL CONECTAR MI XBOX ONE A INTERNET (DA IGUAL SI POR CABLE O WIFI) LA PANTALLA SE QUEDA EN...: Cuando la pantalla se queda negra no me deja abrir el menu que se abre al pulsar el boton xbox del mando,y si estoy dentro de un juego me saca y me dice esta app necesita una actualizacion pero no...
  7. Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using...: Hello everyone, Since november 2018, the console has disconnecting the controller and the Internet connection (as it Wi-Fi or cable), being unable to play online games and use the controller...
  8. Ethernet Cable wont connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet Cable wont connect to internet: i recently bought a Xbox One X and it wont let me connect to the internet with a ethernet cable. Wireless works fine and all, but when i use the ethernet i used for my Xbox One it doesnt connect....
  9. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable I have a problem with my console I can't connect to the internet by using Wi-Fi or cable both of this it's not...
  10. Ethernet Cable turns off internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet Cable turns off internet: Okay, so i just bought a Ethernet Cable. I plug it into my xbox one and the other end into my laptop. When i do this, my Xbox one disconnects from the internet, and live. I try bridging the...