Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

Discus and support Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelConiff, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this:

NAT Type: Open

All services Available

Download speed: 52mb

Upload speed: 8mb

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

latency: 48

No problems with multiplayer connection, and the correct port is "open." 3740 or whatever it is. I checked this last night, I'm sure it's correct.

All my system tests come back fine, but when I try and access any online game, I can't access their game servers. I've tested Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Ark, Apex Legends and Minecraft. I've tried ESO with and without the disc. All the
    other games mentioned above were bought/downloaded digitially.

I AM able to play Witcher 3 with no issues. I know this is not an online game, but since you can't play anything without being connected to the internet, this proves that it's not on my end. Furthermore, I am able to join and chat using Party Chat fine. It's
    quite literally every multiplayer game will not let me connect to their servers.

:)

MichaelConiff, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

1. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers - Similar Threads - Internet Connection working

2. Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.: Alright I have done everything under the sun suggested on every forum so this is my last shot. I bought a new Motorola Router/Modem at Christmas and set it up approximately 2 weeks ago. My...
  3. Internet works but errors occur when trying to connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet works but errors occur when trying to connect to game servers: I am able to connect to xbox live, create LAN servers, and stream videos on all my devices including my xbox at a fast speed, so my internet should be working well. NAT type is Open according to...
  4. : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on: : Game will not work its saying that there is no internet connection when i have my hotsoprt on Hi, the Wifi is really restricted with Hotspots from phones. So basically, you can not open any...
  5. XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK: XBOX ONE CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIFI IT KEEPS ON SAYING IT DID NT WORK 62318e71-13d1-42d2-a30a-eb9189fb714b
  6. Internet Connection Sharing no longer working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Internet Connection Sharing no longer working.: Hey guys, so I have an old xbox 360 console that doesn't have a wireless adapter and I've always used internet connection sharing from my PC to go online. I haven't played my xbox for a little...
  7. Xbox one X will only connect to the internet with wired network. Wireless not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X will only connect to the internet with wired network. Wireless not working.: So I was using a ethernet cable. But I decided to plug it into my pc to speed up downloads. I have had this WiFi network on my Xbox One X ever since I got it 2 weeks ago. (Brand new) And...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live but internet works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live but internet works.: I have been trying to look at the Xbox.com/teredo but I did all the steps and still couldn't find out how to fix it. My NAT type says unavailable. I still couldn't figure out how to also change...
  9. Will not let me sign in, connected to working internet and Xbox live gold membership active.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will not let me sign in, connected to working internet and Xbox live gold membership active.: I get error code 0x87DD006 whenever I try to sign in on my xbox one. I have searched up the error code and tried both solutions. My Xbox is connected to the internet and when I go into network...
  10. I'm connected to the internet and the test says it works but I can't play online or talk with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to the internet and the test says it works but I can't play online or talk with ...: my Xbox says I'm connected to the internet and the test works fine but when I try to play online or talk to people it either works for a short period of time and then stops or doesn't work at all....